daipingan

Nov 29, 2020
Is there anything resembling a proper mod repository for this game? All I have is the stuff that came bundled in betterrepack and that's obviously not anywhere near as comprehensive as one would like. Like, where the actual hell can I get a set of boxing gloves for this? Nobody puts them on cards, I can't find mods anywhere, Can anyone here point me in anything resembling the right direction? I'm getting anxious even trying to do this.

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
Is there anything resembling a proper mod repository for this game? All I have is the stuff that came bundled in betterrepack and that's obviously not anywhere near as comprehensive as one would like. Like, where the actual hell can I get a set of boxing gloves for this? Nobody puts them on cards, I can't find mods anywhere, Can anyone here point me in anything resembling the right direction? I'm getting anxious even trying to do this.
Illusion discord + Github. Also some card creators give links to mods they are using.

Reactions: daipingan

Pilaf

Sep 13, 2016
I used discord for it, and posted a boxing gloves mod 3 days ago!

Also some modders don't want their mods included in the betterrepack(even if they are free), and some change their minds and ask them to remove it from the pack.

ScrewThisNoise does a amazing job with the betterrepack, I wish there was someone like him for the sims games lol

kame23

Aug 4, 2020
Hi guys. Anyone knows if there are Genshin Impact Cards for HS2 and where i can find them? I like to play with all characters male/female. Thanks

kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
I download the hs2 game full and fixed.
Re install pc windows 10 64 bit
Re install directx 11
Reinstall the full update video card driver and visualc++ and net framework..

I PC:

AMD Phenom II x4 955 3.2ghz
8GB hyperfury 1600hz
512gb kingstone ssd sata 3
XFX ati radeon 470 8gb 256 bit ddr5 video card..

The game run, and loading main screen..

Start new game or create caracter the game automatice closed..
Hm.. not understand problem.. please help me.

SchwarHase

Dec 22, 2018
Sorry if there is a mention of it before but i need help with the game. I am kinda new to illusion games and is a dumb-ss on the setting up the game.

The base game should be fine and working, however almost the entire preloaded mods are not working due to error or some warning?. Not sure what is going on..

The steps i did:

I downloaded the " DX R2 Base Game Repack " via parts download, when doing character creation and using the mod's items there would either be a yellow warning or red error msg on the cmd prompt?. (provided that the errors i read thru the cmd prompt? is correct).

there are even some mods/items which just totally distorted for example the character face type or only half of a costume is shown.

Oh..Not sure if this is also an issue but there is also an issue during the scenes where the girl's mouth would be opened widely after BJ and during sex, the pussy would not expand even though a dick just when in. It's just kinda weird. Do let me know if u need a screenshot.

Please do help me and thank you in advance!!!

famicom9x

Dec 12, 2018
noob question: i have laptop ryzen 7 4800h, rtxx 2060 16gb ram and play this game with 39fps , is it normal?
i play on resolution 1600x900, betterrepack dx 3.1
because i think i should have much more higher fps than that.

27X

Oct 30, 2019

Also some modders don't want their mods included in the betterrepack(even if they are free), and some change their minds and ask them to remove it from the pack.

ScrewThisNoise does a amazing job with the betterrepack, I wish there was someone like him for the sims games lol
Sim "authors" are the most fake, selfish, larcenous and narcissistic modders in the history of electricity being used to power machines outside of second life. Never going to happen.

In a venue where people are charging $100 for recolors done in Microsoft paint, you don't want it to happen anyway.

Reactions: daipingan

27X

Oct 30, 2019
noob question: i have laptop ryzen 7 4800h, rtxx 2060 16gb ram and play this game with 39fps , is it normal?
i play on resolution 1600x900, betterrepack dx 3.1
because i think i should have much more higher fps than that.
Nope.

1. the game is unoptimized and has mods with 8K assets.
2. your "gpu" does not exist and you shouldn't be expecting any better from a laptop APU with shared memory bandwidth to begin with.

Reactions: famicom9x
Sep 12, 2018
Literally just downloaded this game but I dont have access to the modded characters section in the game does anyone know whats wrong.
AI Shoujo just worked without the need to do anything so thought this one was the same.
Edit: figured it out had to modded characters to folder where default ones were.

Last edited:

daipingan

Nov 29, 2020
Illusion discord + Github. Also some card creators give links to mods they are using.

So I should just go to github and search 'illusion' or 'honeyselect2' and I'll find stuff? Thank you.

famicom9x

Dec 12, 2018
Nope.

1. the game is unoptimized and has mods with 8K assets.
2. your "gpu" does not exist and you shouldn't be expecting any better from a laptop APU with shared memory bandwidth to begin with.
thanks for reply but the graph in hwmonitor show that rtx2060 usage is 100%, while vega 7 usage is 6.5%, so i think that because this game render in 8k like you said whatever resolution i chose so does it mean i alway play this game in 8k resolution that cause the low fps????

• Angry
Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
"Sina's Embarrassment" act 1 is pretty much done. Doing small re-shoots and audio on acts 2 and 3. Expecting to release the full three-act long clip "soon" (aka once assembled, polished and mixed):

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
I download the hs2 game full and fixed.
Re install pc windows 10 64 bit
Re install directx 11
Reinstall the full update video card driver and visualc++ and net framework..

I PC:

AMD Phenom II x4 955 3.2ghz
8GB hyperfury 1600hz
512gb kingstone ssd sata 3
XFX ati radeon 470 8gb 256 bit ddr5 video card..

The game run, and loading main screen..

Start new game or create caracter the game automatice closed..
Hm.. not understand problem.. please help me.
i had the same problem never could solve it, and gave up.

DKing_666

Apr 12, 2021
I want to ask, what if I'm not download the optional pack ? can I download it later ?

I don't know what are those modded features contained in those optional pack, since I want to try the game first because if I enjoyed it I'll continue to play and other reason is this will takes too much time for me to download the optional pack tbh :oops:

so, can I download the optional pack later and put the modded file manually?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I want to ask, what if I'm not download the optional pack ? can I download it later ?

I don't know what are those modded features contained in those optional pack, since I want to try the game first because if I enjoyed it I'll continue to play and other reason is this will takes too much time for me to download the optional pack tbh :oops:

so, can I download the optional pack later and put the modded file manually?
You do not need the mods to enjoy the base game. And yes, you can always install them later.

Initially, the most useful mods are female cards and female outfits: these you can download in multiple places and install at your leisure and at your pace. All you do is download, say, an outfit and save it to a respective outfit folder.

The mods are largely used for Honey Select 2's sister program called Studio Neo V2. This program is included by default and is the source for many, many, many of us. This is where the mods are an absolute must.

Reactions: DKing_666
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes