DKing_666

Apr 12, 2021
You do not need the mods to enjoy the base game. And yes, you can always install them later.

Initially, the most useful mods are female cards and female outfits: these you can download in multiple places and install at your leisure and at your pace. All you do is download, say, an outfit and save it to a respective outfit folder.

The mods are largely used for Honey Select 2's sister program called Studio Neo V2. This program is included by default and is the source for many, many, many of us. This is where the mods are an absolute must.
Ouh so I can say the optional pack is only contains some mods which are used for Studio Neo ? so it doesn't change the game features?

Reactions: Sepheyer

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Lordroedor Oh. I misinterpreted "use them" as "in the actual game" instead of "fiddle in the Studio". Mostly because I never installed the Studio files myself, never even crossed my mind.:whistle:
I suggest you to try the studio. I never did in so many years because it didn't look too intuitive. But the problem is just the basics. Once you learn those, it's a blast. Seriously, I stopped playing the original game, it doesn't make sense. Honey select 2 is the studio. It's truly amazing. The possibilities are almost endless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: a1110 and Tsugumi

kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
Not understand!

The game, intel compatible, AMD not? and not fixed problem?

How can someone play this game if it’s not even optimized and doesn’t boot with an AMD processor?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
kornicska Ryzen 2400G APU user here, works fine. And the game runs off of the iGPU.

Is your CPU older than that? mentions deleting some specific files for pre-Ryzen AMD processors, among other things.

Last edited:

feraldrago

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone know if its possible to completely replace all audio files? Say one has clipped audio files for each position, action, scene etc.

Is there a file path with all of the female sound files? Thanks in advance!

Hjake

Jun 18, 2017
Hello for some reason I can no longer change the height of my male characters only the size of the head can anyone help? The female have the scale to change their height but the male one disappeared.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
does this game still get official support?
I'm actually wondering about that. No new expansions announced, no news of a new game from illusion... I guess covid slowed things down quite a lot.

I suggest you to try the studio. I never did in so many years because it didn't look too intuitive. But the problem is just the basics. Once you learn those, it's a blast. Seriously, I stopped playing the original game, it doesn't make sense. Honey select 2 is the studio. It's truly amazing. The possibilities are almost endless.
I know to do basic things in studio but if you're more interested in the game for fapping and not doing screenshots what would be really better in studio than the base game (considering all the plugins with have now, not talking about just the base game)?

Last edited:

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I'm actually wondering about that. No new expansions announced, no news of a new game from illusion... I guess covid slowed things down quite a lot.

I know to do basic things in studio but if you're more interested in the game for fapping and not doing screenshots what would be really better in studio than the base game (considering all the plugins with have now, not talking about just the base game)?
If what you like is fapping, the studio is still better. Just imagine an scene, any scene. What's your fetiche? Guro? Aliens? Superheroes? Giants? Shotas? Bestiality? Maybe you imagine a scene in a party with many smaller kinky situations that link each other.

You can do that. Anything. You can make the animations work or get a perfect scene, more complex and creative, but frozen.

Personally, I like to create stories told through scenes. I don't plan, they just happen as I use the program. I am watching the resources, and then I see something that gives me a new idea.

The studio is freedom and creativity ADDED, it doesn't replace anything. If something, it can take a bit more time to prepare the scene, but if you want a scene just like in the original game (the most simplistic ones, put a room and put a girl and a guy) there's very little difference.

But it can be so much more...

-------

By the way, if someone reads this, I am looking for a good guide about the studio. Every day I discover something new that makes it easier to use or more powerful but I feel I can't grasp a few things. If someone wants to help me, you can send me a pm or something. Thank you.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
No news about new dlc or new game but HS2 still receive official updates, we already have one in this year, and in this year we see HS2 on Steam, officially translated, but! probably without any DLC and Studio. Only base game.

Reactions: a1110

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
By the way, if someone reads this, I am looking for a good guide about the studio. Every day I discover something new that makes it easier to use or more powerful but I feel I can't grasp a few things. If someone wants to help me, you can send me a pm or something. Thank you.
I totally agree with you... Actually I don't play the base game anymore, but write stories and illustrate them with StudioNeo2...
About a guide... Well, I couldn't find any except for the tutorials at
[READ ME] [Tutorial] [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)
It's strange, since I can make many things at StudioNeo2 and even get to make some decent scenes, but curiously still ignores even the use of some basic buttons in the GUI...

Antarah

Jan 19, 2018
Hi guys, I would really appreciate some help. I'm using the latest version of the repack. Everything works flawlessly with one exception: some of the new maps lead to a white screen freeze AFTER the scene, i.e. once you exist the map.

Not all of the new maps though. For example, the new washroom room works fine, but for example the school corridor has the problem.

Last edited:

Antarah

Jan 19, 2018
Another question: wasn't there a mod that gives the ladies' behinds a more clearly visible red color when spanked? I could almost swear it was glowing red the last time I played this but that was a while ago and I don't remember what mods I had

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes