osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Is there any way to delete unwanted piece of clothes ?
Yes, but...
You have to delete (or better rename or change its location, just for the case) the .zipmod file that contains the piece, which is usually at the folder Sideloader Modpack, inside the folder mods of the game. However, rarely such files contains only one piece, so, if you delete it, it is almost sure you are erasing some other pieces at the time.
You can do the same thing through the program KKManager, included in the repack, with the difference that the file desired it is not deleted, but prevented to load when you load the game and the thing could be reverted at any time. But the problem I mention persist anyway.

Reactions: Zeromus

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
Yes, but...
You have to delete (or better rename or change its location, just for the case) the .zipmod file that contains the piece, which is usually at the folder Sideloader Modpack, inside the folder mods of the game. However, rarely such files contains only one piece, so, if you delete it, it is almost sure you are erasing some other pieces at the time.
You can do the same thing through the program KKManager, included in the repack, with the difference that the file desired it is not deleted, but prevented to load when you load the game and the thing could be reverted at any time. But the problem I mention persist anyway.
Thanks i will try this KKmanager.

mandibel

Apr 9, 2018
Hi guys I have a problem with Hs2 Where it looks like you stapled the pussy on the ground does have someone have a clue or a hint where i could start to fix it or get help? THX a lot :)

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
anyone have any idea how to fix character faces?...they look weird and almost the same, and aren't animated, as if they are just some placeholders. Also they don't seem to have any shaders applied to them, all while the rest of the character looks fine.

I looked in the console and it mentions being unable to unpack certain resources while running / loading, and I did get some corrupted files on my external HDD where the game is not too long ago. Is it just most likely that I accidentaly moved my HDD and caused some corruption which also affected the game?

EDIT: I think that was the issue, I redownloaded the game and now it's fine :)

Last edited:

irl002

Apr 15, 2021
Hi, I wish to contribute something to the community of Honey Select 2 by modding the “bones” of breast so that they will be “collided” by other objects (eg: arms & floor). Do anyone knows how could we make it happen? Thank you

Jerichokill

Mar 9, 2021
Hello guys,
I wanted to create a paint (a cello tattoo for the back) for HS2. Yet I can't find any info about ihow to create this.
Wich folder, what format, what soft. Not a single idea.

Any lead ?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Is it me or the character maker is worse than the Honey Select 1 modded one? Feels like a vanilla HS1 with better textures T-T

synergyxxx69

Nov 18, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a dynamic ahegao mod? Like automatically adjusts iris height during sex and make the tongue stick out, then reverts it back to normal when idling.

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Hello guys,
I wanted to create a paint (a cello tattoo for the back) for HS2. Yet I can't find any info about ihow to create this.
Wich folder, what format, what soft. Not a single idea.

Any lead ?
In the post #4771 you have some starting tips... Once you have your .png ready it's a good idea to save it at overlays folder, inside UserData (though you could load it from elsewhere, I think) and in the chara maker you could apply it over the model using the overlay option at the bottom of the body tab. Usually, you will have to try several times until the effect of your .png satisfies you.

Reactions: Jerichokill

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is it me or the character maker is worse than the Honey Select 1 modded one? Feels like a vanilla HS1 with better textures T-T
It basically is, it's obviously going to be in a worse position than modded HS1 because HS1 has had years to get a head start. That's honestly just not a fair comparison.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Hey, anyone know if there's a TIMELINE plugin for HS2? I can't find anything and I've been looking for it like a mf.
Yes, there is one! Very powerful, too. Below is the link to the tutorial, trust me, you want this.

Reactions: Radamanthic
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes