jovoshin

Sep 30, 2017
Hi, is there some clothing sets that i can download and insert in game.
I'm using BetterRepack DX R 3.2 version of the game.
Is there something i can do when some clothing part gets in conflict with body(eg. bottom down) and some part of it clip trough the body?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Yes, there is one! Very powerful, too. Below is the link to the tutorial, trust me, you want this.

Thank you so much, been watching some VERY confusing tutorials today, this breaks it down very well. Was actually going to take a proper look at this tool tomorrow, This is the next step I've been waiting for. I have so many ideas(!!!)

Reactions: Sepheyer

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Thank you so much, been watching some VERY confusing tutorials today, this breaks it down very well. Was actually going to take a proper look at this tool tomorrow, This is the next step I've been waiting for. I have so many ideas(!!!)
Nice. Same here. Node Constraints are nice but if this is the next step, then I have to take a look.

hongbashi001

Apr 18, 2021
Hi guys, I'm trying to create a scene using Honey Select 2 Studio Neo v2 (Better Repack latest version) however the face expression of character is not changing with animation (eg: eyes, mouth). Did I miss something? Please correct me if I was wrong. Thank you :)

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I'm a newbie for this kinds of games (Honey Select 2), I played Koikatsu tho.
Is the download in the OP the lastest version of the game (All-In-One (DX R2 Base Game Repack)) ? Do you have to add "Major" mods after downloading for a better experience ?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hi guys, I'm trying to create a scene using Honey Select 2 Studio Neo v2 (Better Repack latest version) however the face expression of character is not changing with animation (eg: eyes, mouth). Did I miss something? Please correct me if I was wrong. Thank you :)
Any animations you apply to a model will only control the FK/IK nodes (the skeleton, basically) of the character in your scene.

To change their facial expression, the basic eyebrow, eye and mouth poses are under the Kinematics tab when you select a character. For a more complete (and advanced) control of the face, hair and body parts affected by gravity or collision, use the HS2PE button and select Advanced Mode.

Reactions: Pepe97XD

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Is the download in the OP the lastest version of the game (All-In-One (DX R2 Base Game Repack)) ? Do you have to add "Major" mods after downloading for a better experience ?
The RePacks have pretty much all the best stuff compiled in them, so if you're just getting started there's no better option. You're already getting a better experience than the base game :)

That said, you can ALWAYS have MOAR MODS, so keep an eye on the thread. Most of the hotfixes, updates and overhauls that eventually make their way into the repacks can be found there, but there's also a lot of Studio props, maps, clothing, hair and body textures that don't get added.

Make sure to add any zipmods you might want to download and try out to the Mods>MyMods folder. Placing the mods you find in here will protect them against being overwritten when the RePacks get updated ;)

Any other questions, let me know :)

Reactions: lucratif

pologo

Sep 3, 2018
That's not actually the latest repack. The original author of this thread doesn't update anymore, its up to DX R3.2 right now, the mod creator posted an update link several pages back. You'll have to do it a step at a time, update to DX R3, than DX R3.1, than DX R3.2.

Madlad666

Dec 13, 2020
The RePacks have pretty much all the best stuff compiled in them, so if you're just getting started there's no better option. You're already getting a better experience than the base game :)

That said, you can ALWAYS have MOAR MODS, so keep an eye on the thread. Most of the hotfixes, updates and overhauls that eventually make their way into the repacks can be found there, but there's also a lot of Studio props, maps, clothing, hair and body textures that don't get added.

Make sure to add any zipmods you might want to download and try out to the Mods>MyMods folder. Placing the mods you find in here will protect them against being overwritten when the RePacks get updated ;)

Any other questions, let me know :)
For whatever reason the discord server shows up as blank, what do?

Loskberg

Apr 7, 2020
I have a silly question the " 2020-11-16 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (52GB) "
Are just mods?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I have a silly question the " 2020-11-16 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (52GB) "
Are just mods?
Yup. Well...mostly items and assets. If you're not likely to spend a lot of time using StudioNeo you can skip downloading it :)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes