alahoma

Apr 30, 2020
When I go to char maker, the right panel doesn't pop up like I cannot make any adjustments to face/body/clothes or load any cards, literally cannot do anything. Does this ever happen to anyone?

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
hey guys i have a problem when i am exit the sex sceane or after any action game stuck on white screen does some body can help me pls

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
hey guys i have a problem when i am exit the sex sceane or after any action game stuck on white screen does some body can help me pls
You probably have a ton of cards (like we all do). The game basically checks your cards each time you return to the lobby screen so, depending on how good your system is and how many modded/large file size cards you have, this can take a while and can cause hangs and crashes.

The card you've just been playing with, if it's heavily modded (custom textures/accessories etc.) will add to that load time too.

Try moving a bunch of cards you aren't really using to another folder somewhere else on your PC, this should cut down the game checking your library for missing mods.

Reactions: adgg and Lordroedor

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Пару простых вопросов. Не знаю были уже или нет они.
1)Есть такая тема под названием (monster girl) оно же (monster musume) . В игре есть уже мод в виде обуви который заменяет тип обуви на птичьи ноги гарпии. Есть ли похожие моды на хвост русалки или на лошадиную часть кентавра. Ну в крайнем случае можно карту персонажа где сделали таких персонажей другие люди из аксессуаров . В игре Koikatu есть персонажи кентавры сделанные из аксессуаров , так что это возможно.
2) Хочу добавить бороду мужскому персонажу но не знаю куда прикрепить аксессуар чтобы при открытие рта борода оставалась на подбородке.
3) Немного не понимаю как записывать простую анимацию в VideoExport. В VNGE когда делаешь анимацию там просто выбираешь сколько времени записывать и включаешь VideoExport, а в обычной зацикленной анимации не понятно когда включать чтобы анимация была от начало до конца чтобы потом не обрезать лишнего.
4) Где-то видел но не уверен что возможно использовать анимационную то есть активную версию окончание у мужских персонажей для студии. Не знаю как переводчик переведёт это , но надеюсь смысл понятен.
5) Повтор вопроса с прошлого сообщения. Всё ещё не разобрался возможности регулировать длину юбки у персонажей как в Koikatu.
Заранее спасибо за советы.

A couple of simple questions. I don't know whether they were already or not.
1) There is such a theme called (monster girl) it is (monster musume). In the game there is already a mod in the form of shoes that replaces the type of shoes with the bird's legs of the harpy. Are there any similar mods for the mermaid tail or the horse part of the centaur. Well, as a last resort, you can map a character where other people made such characters from accessories. Koikatu has centaur characters made from accessories, so this is possible.
2) I want to add a beard to a male character, but I don’t know where to attach the accessory so that when the mouth is opened, the beard remains on the chin.
3) I don't understand a bit how to record simple animation in VideoExport. In VNGE, when you make an animation, you just choose how long to record and turn on VideoExport, but in a regular looped animation it is not clear when to turn it on so that the animation is from beginning to end so that you do not cut off the excess later.
4) I saw somewhere but I'm not sure that it is possible to use an animated version, that is, an active version of the ending for male characters for the studio. I don't know how the translator will translate this, but I hope the meaning is clear.
5) Repeat the question from the previous message. I still haven't figured out the ability to adjust the length of the skirts for characters like in Koikatu.
Thanks in advance for the advice.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
By the way, I don't know if this happens only to me. After updating to deluxe 3.1, the option to change male height has disappeared. Women still have it. To change male size I can just change their scale, which doesn't seem optimal, I can't do dwarf style characters that way.

It's a bug, or it's a convenience for some reason that I don't know? Does someone know?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
By the way, I don't know if this happens only to me. After updating to deluxe 3.1, the option to change male height has disappeared. Women still have it. To change male size I can just change their scale, which doesn't seem optimal, I can't do dwarf style characters that way.

It's a bug, or it's a convenience for some reason that I don't know? Does someone know?
Я тоже это заметил насчёт роста. Но внимания особо не предал. Но регулировка роста нужна.
I also noticed this about growth. But he did not pay much attention. But growth regulation is needed.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020

Messing with the male's height completely breaks the in-game animations even moreso than messing with the girl's height does, so I can see why the option to mess with it might have been removed if it was available before.

You still have a ton of wideslider settings to adjust as well as advanced bonemod, if you want to make dwarves etc. But don't expect your in-game H-Scenes to look anything but nightmarish :ROFLMAO:

Dexenophobia

Oct 7, 2018
can somebody share BepInex folder or give me link to download include latest plugin because i stuck in white screen with music after select to start sex. i don't know which plugins causing that bug.

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
You probably have a ton of cards (like we all do). The game basically checks your cards each time you return to the lobby screen so, depending on how good your system is and how many modded/large file size cards you have, this can take a while and can cause hangs and crashes.

The card you've just been playing with, if it's heavily modded (custom textures/accessories etc.) will add to that load time too.

Try moving a bunch of cards you aren't really using to another folder somewhere else on your PC, this should cut down the game checking your library for missing mods.
my system pretty good but also i have lots a card let me try this

adgg

Sep 4, 2020

soo i left only 5 card but dosent work

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
soo i left only 5 card but dosent work
Hmm...Have you got the console active?

Check the box for it in initsetting, launch the game so the console is active, play until it crashes, then copy and paste the outputlog text here and I can take a look. Might be able to figure something out from there?

If you have an outputlog text file in your root folder already, delete that one first, just to be sure I get the latest report :)

Reactions: adgg

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Messing with the male's height completely breaks the in-game animations even moreso than messing with the girl's height does, so I can see why the option to mess with it might have been removed if it was available before.

You still have a ton of wideslider settings to adjust as well as advanced bonemod, if you want to make dwarves etc. But don't expect your in-game H-Scenes to look anything but nightmarish :ROFLMAO:
Messing with the girl size doesn't break anything in my end. What's the problem with having the option? If you don't like it, don't use it. But it was an easy way to make different characters for the studio, where I can regulate the details to make things work, or just create character that don't get into sexual stuff.

Manipulating the bones using the advanced options is a pain in the ass, when it would have been so easy as getting a slider for the height.

I don't understand the mentality of removing options just because someone doesn't like to use them. I really don't.

Creating men is already problematic enough since they have pretty much nothing to wear. I am trying to be creative with the overlays and patterns to make clothes look medieval but it's another pain. That's another thing that I don't understand: In older Illusion games, even in the original Honey select, there were more option for fantasy clothes, I remember gladiator and things like that. It's sad that the company removed everything for male characters but I am really surprised that no modder has taken any effort to reintroduce anything.

We have knight women, mages, witches... but we only have modern guys to work with. It limits the studio a lot.

Reactions: osnoflax

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
Hmm...Have you got the console active?

Check the box for it in initsetting, launch the game so the console is active, play until it crashes, then copy and paste the outputlog text here and I can take a look. Might be able to figure something out from there?

If you have an outputlog text file in your root folder already, delete that one first, just to be sure I get the latest report :)
here this is the latest report

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Messing with the girl size doesn't break anything in my end. What's the problem with having the option? If you don't like it, don't use it. But it was an easy way to make different characters for the studio, where I can regulate the details to make things work, or just create character that don't get into sexual stuff.

Manipulating the bones using the advanced options is a pain in the ass, when it would have been so easy as getting a slider for the height.

I don't understand the mentality of removing options just because someone doesn't like to use them. I really don't.

Creating men is already problematic enough since they have pretty much nothing to wear. I am trying to be creative with the overlays and patterns to make clothes look medieval but it's another pain. That's another thing that I don't understand: In older Illusion games, even in the original Honey select, there were more option for fantasy clothes, I remember gladiator and things like that. It's sad that the company removed everything for male characters but I am really surprised that no modder has taken any effort to reintroduce anything.

We have knight women, mages, witches... but we only have modern guys to work with. It limits the studio a lot.
I don't think it's a case of someone "not liking" the mod, but there's likely a very valid reason the mod's creator (2155x) hasn't released an updated version of this mod since June, whether it's personal or technical. But I suspect technical.

But if you're running a repack, you're running every freely available mod that doesn't cause stability issues or massive conflicts with the engine or dozens of other mods. Player and girl height causes plenty of issues, whether you've personally seen any or not is a moot point.

Speaking as someone who responds to to technical queries on three different platforms for this game, I can tell you that the less freely available ways people who don't know what they're doing can break this software, the better tbh :ROFLMAO:

You can message 2155x yourself on Discord and ask? Unsure if the last version he released will even be compatible with the current build of the game, but you're welcome to try I guess - files are . But as the warning states, the game simply isn't built to have the height limit on the male broken. Take that up with Illusion, not the community itself.

Installing the last release of the mod you're missing might not work and may break shit, so I advise backing-up your BepInEx and UserData first.

Peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lordroedor

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
I need the complete text file I asked for, please, not a partial screenshot of the console ;)

(I said copy/paste, I realise - But please attach the outputlog.txt file to your reply)
well after sending you a text i see a eror about my save soo i delete my save data start over and it work who knew tnks for the all help

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes