archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Get the last KKManager at
And replace the old one (folder [UTILITY] KKManager)
Thank you ! Now he tells me that there are 32 GB of update, is it true or did something went wrong?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : Just in case I removed Honey select and reinstalled version 3.2 completely, it takes less time and normally I won't need to update, right?

Last edited:

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Thank you ! Now he tells me that there are 32 GB of update, is it true or did something went wrong?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : Just in case I removed Honey select and reinstalled version 3.2 completely, it takes less time and normally I won't need to update, right?
It's alright, coming from an old version it's no surprise you got a ton of mods to update. And you should use the updater regularly, there's new mods and updates coming in all the time.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
It's alright, coming from an old version it's no surprise you got a ton of mods to update. And you should use the updater regularly, there's new mods and updates coming in all the time.
Ah I see, thanks for the explanations and the advice. You're a nice guy

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Package 3.0 for Honey Select 2 (new mods, cards, scenes, coordinates, poses) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.

View attachment 1165559
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5647515
1> update your game to the latest version DX 3.2
2> update the ScrewThisNoise server mods
3> install my repack (copy and paste)

do a search for mods with the same names (leave only those that are in the mymods folder) the repeated ones from screwthisnoise you must delete ( )

remember that some mods have only on screwthisnoise, because I didn’t upload unnecessary files that I already have in other repacks, the proposal for this repack and something additional.

Reactions: osnoflax

lp771230

Sep 29, 2020
I want to play HS2, but which one should I download? Large game capacity?
There is a character that I want to buy. Character name Mizuki Shiranui
Upload point link

Install it, download it, how to use it?

未命名.png

RodgeCF

Aug 16, 2019
Been trying to get BR3.2 to run in VR, haven't had any luck. In both Oculus and SteamVR, the game launches but then is stuck in an infinite loading loop. I checked the log and the following is repeated indefinitely after the rest of the data seemingly loads in fine:

ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] predicate) [0x0000d] in <fbb5ed17eb6e46c680000f8910ebb50c>:0
at Manager.Scene.get_IsNowLoading () [0x00011] in <eb41aa13b044408aba6013f7ebda92bc>:0
at Manager.Scene.get_IsNowLoadingFade () [0x00000] in <eb41aa13b044408aba6013f7ebda92bc>:0
at IllusionFixes.ResourceUnloadOptimizations.GetIsNowLoadingFade () [0x00000] in <ec5b992b03a442a4b5976f5bfdcee929>:0
at IllusionFixes.ResourceUnloadOptimizations.PlentyOfMemory () [0x00019] in <ec5b992b03a442a4b5976f5bfdcee929>:0
at IllusionFixes.ResourceUnloadOptimizations.RunUnloadAssets () [0x00013] in <ec5b992b03a442a4b5976f5bfdcee929>:0
at IllusionFixes.ResourceUnloadOptimizations+Hooks.UnloadUnusedAssetsHook () [0x0000e] in <ec5b992b03a442a4b5976f5bfdcee929>:0
at HSUS.Features.AutomaticMemoryClean.Update () [0x00023] in <88accbfadb8f4f1385fe893873ce5262>:0
at HSUS.HSUS.Update () [0x00058] in <88accbfadb8f4f1385fe893873ce5262>:0

(Filename: <fbb5ed17eb6e46c680000f8910ebb50c> Line: 0)

The full log is too long to attach, but it's basically this looping for as long as I left the game running for. If anyone knows what's going wrong here I'd appreciate it.

Edit with solution in case anyone else has this problem: I installed a 2nd vanilla copy of the game, and the VR worked on it. So I copied all the files from the vanilla install to my modded one, skipping any files that were already in the modded game. VR worked correctly after that.

Last edited:

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Upload point link

View attachment 1166520
$50!! Daamn.

• Download ScrewThisNoise repack (v3.2 currently) can be found HoneySelect 2 DX on the left hand side and then pick how to download on the right hand side. (mega, torrent, etc..)
  • Once you've downloaded it and unpacked it somewhere, run the initsettings.exe and click update to download server mods.
  • Then you place the card which will be a .png into [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R3.2\UserData\chara\female folder. (You can also make another folder in there to keep it neat if you want, like the authors name or something.)
  • Can ether be used in the base game or in studio mode if you want to make your own scene or whatever.
You can also download Krorus AIO pack too which adds a lot of other stuff into the game not in the ScrewThisNoise pack.

I'd also be very careful with some gumroad pages as the cards could be available for free, but people steal and post them on gumroad to make a quick buck. You can check here to see if it has already been posted. If you do end up buying it though, feel free to share it with the community! ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: krorus123

whitezero_0

Apr 28, 2021
Hello is there a mod thats add more Hairstyles to the male and female charackter or a mod that adds masculine hair for the female charackter.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Upload point link

View attachment 1166520

Nothing about that card is even remotely worth $50 - they've done literally the bare minimum of work, if they've done anything at all.

Follow this site's card-sharing thread for free stuff made by people with more talent in their taint than this criminal piece of shit does.

Grr that's really pissed me off.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Can someone please explain to me what in the hell am I doing wrong:
When I want to choose female character presets this happens...for every single one of them:(deformed faces for most of the presets btw)
The outdated warning shouldnt be there should it? Since this is the latest AIO pack?

I downloaded the recommended repack and all in one mod pack. Extracted the AIO to the game folder. Running the game with the kk manager(there is also the problem where the manager shows character presets but does not give them as an option in game). Updated everything with look for updates button. Please people enlighten me on what I am missing(everything else works on 20/10 basis...but this particular thing is annoying me to no end).

Thank you in advance for helping me resolve this major annoyance.

ps-I tried with instaling 630 patch via HSResolveMoreSlotID(which wonder of wonders ctds me immediately......)(apparently it is needed for presets to work correctly)....I tried almost everything(reinstall,using above mentioned manager in combo with KK)....nothing helps.

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
When I want to choose female character presets this happens...for every single one of them:(deformed faces for most of the presets btw)
I too would like to know if there is a way to get the character creator (CC) in order. So far I am observing that most items within it are incompatible with each other. Some deformations are the prime material for horror flicks. Probably because the CC pulls in custom mods, which weren't design with interoperability in mind and thus the disfigurement gets pretty bad.

Still, if there is somehow a fix to this, please share.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I get your frustration about the limitations for male characters, especially with regards to clothing options. Same as you I spend almost all my time in Studio, and the lack of outfits for male models is kind of a bummer.

I guess with the cross-compatibility from AIS to HS2, many modders have just been porting over their AIS stuff to the new game. Not that male clothing seems to have been much of a focus since the first HS - everyone just wants to dress their waifus while the dudes get mostly ignored. Maybe if Illusion made a strictly gay hentai game in this engine, it'd be a different story..? Hmm... :unsure:

But definitely feeling the lack of decent, varied content now I'm learning to use VNGE, too. Trying to tell stories with unique-looking males within these limits may get a little frustrating down the road.

Might be time to get my head around Unity and Blender, perhaps?
Good luck with that. I am not against a strict gay game but I find it unnecessary. OR I would, if Illusion at least TRIED to add some diversity. The lesbian options are a joke and I am a bit baffled by the fact that there's ZERO (0) man to man options in the game. I mean. It's almost to the point of homo-panic at this point. There's not even animations for male, they can't even masturbate if you don't get into the fk/ik in the studio.

So yeah, maybe that would be needed, a gay exclusive game, since they seem to think that the general public is horrified with the idea. Then again, japanese are more conservative and these games are sold in Japan. I am not sure of the situation there.

What I am doing is using female models, using a default skin uncensor (meaning, no vagina), and the futa options, removing breasts and sometimes adding overlays that resemble more of a male anatomy. Changing proportions, etc... just to be able to actually have male characters with different outfits and looking. It's absurd.

Anyway. Glad to exchange impressions with you. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Fzeren

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
The outdated warning shouldnt be there should it? Since this is the latest AIO pack?

I downloaded the recommended repack and all in one mod pack. Extracted the AIO to the game folder. Running the game with the kk manager(there is also the problem where the manager shows character presets but does not give them as an option in game). Updated everything with look for updates button. Please people enlighten me on what I am missing(everything else works on 20/10 basis...but this particular thing is annoying me to no end).

ps-I tried with instaling 630 patch via HSResolveMoreSlotID(which wonder of wonders ctds me immediately......)(apparently it is needed for presets to work correctly)....I tried almost everything(reinstall,using above mentioned manager in combo with KK)....nothing helps.
Most of the presets are created to use with specific bone mods. Meaning, imagine you want to create a realistic Lara croft. You copy the shape of her face and then create a specific bunch of skins to put together the perfect look of her face. They are meant to be used over that shape only.

Most likely it's working like intended. If you want to see Lara croft (or whichever character preset you are looking there) you need to use the preset card that already has the right structures, meshes and textures in place.

If you don't find those cards, it's because they are in a folder. You can use one of the included mods to search folders while using the creator, or you can go to the folder and pick the cards you want, then put them into the folder where your characters are saved by default.

I think the folder that contains most of the presets is called "modpack" but I could be wrong.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020

Those are essentially the components for complete cards made by certain modders. It's why there's a ton of features in the creation tool that says USE THE CARD that don't work as normal - they aren't really presets like the three or four defaults (e.g - for use in your own creations) - not without a lot of work on your part matching pieces and facial dimensions.

You have those parts because the cards are in your collection, so you could always load the card they're from and work off the complete model as a template, but that can sometimes cause jank and weirdness the other way.

Apr 25, 2021
Downloading through GOFILE gives me a 31.4 gb download. Downloading through Torrent gives me a 80.2 gb download. It is supposed to be the same file. Should I be concerned about this? I feel like I should. Downloading Gofile for now, but keeping Torrent until reply.
Unless of course, Gofile gives me a compressed folder and Torrent does not. Would that explain it? Does that make sense? They're supposed to be same files

Apr 25, 2021
I'm guessing the torrent also includes the optional sideloader modpack, which I think is just for the studio.
Cool. Alright then. So my pc won't explode suddenly? Cool.
I'm surfing these sites without much protection other than a vpn so I'm a little jumpy.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes