Here2Help

Oct 24, 2019
Hi everyone, i have a little issue here, lots of mods missing, therefore getting the "Missing mod detected" Error on many characters. I allready asked in another thread here with no luck so far, surely someone must know where those are from /which packs. Iam using the latest ScrewThisNoise Pack, fully updated with the aditional Pack from krorus123 - also latest - see the attached pic for the missing mods, any help would be highly appreciated.
Check for missing mods. Not all of them will be there, but many are.

They are divided into subfolders, making your search much easier. For example, you are missing a number of mods from K10k1tn. So look for that subfolder. You will find one under Bleeding Edge as well as the general Sideloader Modpack. Following this approach, you can locate many missing mods.

Hanmen is a paid mod found at for $10.

Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Highlandrise

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Yes, but that only works in studio. Anyone able to get this to work in the main game? Or is there an alternative mod that works?
Main game support was added in version 2.5 browserfolders. Can just replace the current version (2.4.1) with version 2.5+

Note: I only tested it with v2.5 and it works how you'd expect it to, but never tried 2.5.1, but I'm sure it would work the same.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019

They are divided into subfolders, making your search much easier. For example, you are missing a number of mods from K10k1tn. So look for that subfolder. You will find one under Bleeding Edge as well as the general Sideloader Modpack. Following this approach, you can locate many missing mods.

Good luck!
thank you VERY VERY much, i was allready about to give up, regarding the paid one, i think i'll pass, i was hoping someone could share it, while i do enjoy HS2 i still prefer to stay on the "Free Site" ;)

Reactions: Here2Help

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019

Good luck!
just noticed your name, very fitting, a true helper :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Here2Help

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
So, any place where people upload scenes and stuff? I know about a japanese website, I think, but dunno if that is the only place.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Main game support was added in version 2.5 browserfolders. Can just replace the current version (2.4.1) with version 2.5+

Note: I only tested it with v2.5 and it works how you'd expect it to, but never tried 2.5.1, but I'm sure it would work the same.
Amazing. That is exactly what I was looking for. The new version works perfectly. Managing so many cards in the main game is very difficult without it, thanks!

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
sorry i don't know if is prohibited to ask but
where i put the sideloader mod pack (the one that weighs 55GB)
mods folder?
root game folder?

sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
Has anyone tried betterpenetration4.0.0(for patrons only for now)?
How is it and how long does it take usually until public release?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Изменение роста для мужского персонажа я считаю надо оставить. Можно и по другому редактировать его. Но для меня это удобней и ещё этот слайдер позволяет оценить рост в сравнение с женским персонажем. Есть дополнительные измерения но для меня это самый удобный вариант.
Повторю вопросы которые уже задавал. Создание бороды для персонажа из аксессуаров . Куда крепить волосы чтобы при открытии рта волосы оставались на подбородке? Насчёт (monster girl) или (monster musume) если есть вариант создания кентавра в игре или студии то буду рад оценить в виде карточек персонажа.
Насчёт записи в студии видео. Был ответ насчёт использования записи с экрана. Я этим пользовался. Очень удобно. Вопрос был не про это. Про то как записать зацикленное видео по кругу из стандартной анимации используя VideoExport без дополнительной обработки или обрезки готового видео. Я обычно убираю кнопкой space весь интерфейс и записываю с экрана и потом обрезаю видео.

Ну и напоследок ссылка на инструкцию по студии. Я думал что много знаю про неё но посмотрел и узнал пару вещей которые мне были необходимы в студии , а они даже есть в стандартном варианте.

The change in height for a male character, I think, should be left. You can edit it in another way. But for me it is more convenient and this slider also allows you to evaluate the growth in comparison with the female character. There are additional dimensions, but for me this is the most convenient option.
I will repeat the questions that I have already asked. Create a beard for your character from accessories. Where to attach the hair so that when you open your mouth, the hair remains on the chin? As for (monster girl) or (monster musume), if there is an option to create a centaur in a game or studio, I will be glad to evaluate it in the form of character cards.
About recording a video in the studio. There was a response about using screen recording. I used it. Very comfortably. The question was not about that. How to record a looped video in a circle from standard animation using VideoExport without additional processing or trimming the finished video. I usually hide the entire interface with the space button and record from the screen and then crop the video.

And finally, a link to the instructions for the studio. I thought I knew a lot about her, but I looked and found out a couple of things that I needed in the studio, and they are even in the standard version.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
How to record a looped video in a circle from standard animation using VideoExport without additional processing or trimming the finished video. I usually hide the entire interface with the space button and record from the screen and then crop the video.
It is rather simple. Here are steps you need to take:

HS2_2021-05-05-19-22-59-561.png

When using VideoExport do not hide the interface. This is becase VideoExport actually renders the shots. You can leave all the interface windows on.

Here is the end result video, although in low resolution for upload purpose, containing only character's animation frames - from the very first one to the very last. No editing required.

View attachment 2021-05-05T19-36-10.mp4

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2020
It is rather simple. Here are steps you need to take:

View attachment 1179478

Also, when using VideoExport do not hide the interface. This is becase VideoExport ignores the interface and renders the shots. You can leave on all the interface windows on. Highly convenient.
Careful with that method. You'll have breast physics glitches if you reset the animation and instantly start recording. You can get around that by disabling breast physics in HS2PE advanced mode. Otherwise you should always try to use the prewarm loop option.

Reactions: Sepheyer

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "sepheyer, post: 5707551, member: 3189174"]
Это довольно просто. Вот шаги, которые вам необходимо предпринять:

View attachment 1179478

При использовании VideoExport не скрывайте интерфейс. Это потому, что VideoExport фактически отображает снимки. Вы можете оставить все окна интерфейса включенными.

Вот видео с конечным результатом, хотя и в низком разрешении для загрузки, содержащее только кадры анимации персонажа - от самого первого до самого последнего. Редактирование не требуется.

View attachment 1179485
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Спасибо за ответ. Насчёт физики груди я знаю эту проблему и буду иметь ввиду.
Но не вся анимация заканчивается. Есть анимация которая идёт постоянно. К примеру анимация секса или ходьбы. Такой принцип записи будет работать с такой анимацией или будет длиться запись бесконечно?
Thanks for the answer. As for the physics of the chest, I know this problem and will keep it in mind.
But not all animation ends. There is animation that runs constantly. For example, animation of sex or walking. Will this recording principle work with such animation or will the recording last forever?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes