nrop111

Mar 19, 2018
You mean into the game? Maybe it's loading. When the game is started, specially the first time every session, it loads all the character cards. The more character cards, the more time it takes to load. The same with your computer, depending on the power of your computer it can take more or less time, depending on your ram specially.

In my case it takes one or two minutes and I have a pretty decent gaming computer. And I have a lot of cards but not so many as other people here...
nope, sir.

when I press start and the screen goes to the white haired girl , nothing happen no menu no a thing, just staring at her

nevermind it wokred!! after I ran the game it as admin

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
Do you have "the mods"? Which mods? If you got the repack and put the zipimods in the right folder (the mods folder), then you just need to use the application. Some mods appear automatically as new menus or new clothing in the creator. Other mods add characters that are placed into folders and you need to search for them either from the creator or from your own hard disk.

Press F1 to see some of the mods you have installed that you can enable or disable. Some mods only appear in the studio as items to be used in the "add/item" menu.

Other than that, look for the readme files of specific mods you can't find.

This answer is very wide and ambiguous because I find the question very wide... There is a huge ton of different mods that do different stuff...
I think i found it, i just find a new character, rename and load skin on her, put her on the group and done, unless there is another or proper way.

synergyxxx69

Nov 18, 2020
Is there any reason why some VMD animations work with the VMDPlay plugin, but others don't work? The ones that work will load with a duration shown, but some of them don't seem to load at all. Does this mean that the animation is encrypted or something?

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2019
Hello gentlemen (and potentially ladies)

Do you know how to fix the issue with the high heels dropping below the ground?
It looks like the heels sink like 10cm in below the ground line.
I checked and reapplied all the relevant mods (updated the dll etc), but it does the same even on a fresh unpack from the full latest repack.
I also updated everything on the KMManager, it did not fix it. I only get now new errors about mods missing and being out of date on the startup.

Any help, especially about the heels would be appreciated.
1620499649976.png
1620499728317.png
1620499845588.png

Apr 14, 2019
Hello gentlemen (and potentially ladies)

Do you know how to fix the issue with the high heels dropping below the ground?
It looks like the heels sink like 10cm in below the ground line.
I checked and reapplied all the relevant mods (updated the dll etc), but it does the same even on a fresh unpack from the full latest repack.
I also updated everything on the KMManager, it did not fix it. I only get now new errors about mods missing and being out of date on the startup.

Any help, especially about the heels would be appreciated.
View attachment 1185325
View attachment 1185329
View attachment 1185335
Uh ok, I found that the high heels work fine in the Repack R4. Once you update it goes to hell, and the heels sink in the ground.
If I put back the HS2_Heelz.dll from the R4 zip, it works fine.
I attach it below for any wondering soul. Just put the dll in the BepInEx\Plugins\ folder, and overwrite the existing one. Now you can enjoy the girls with high heels even when they stand.

I am still lost on the stupid UAR warnings, although clearing out the Chara and Coordinate folders in UserData folder clears the warnings, but obviously removes all your girls and costumes.

May 17, 2019
how did it work,I will be glad if you help me
I'm not quite sure if it still works in new version DX3 as I haven't played this game for a long time, and I don't have the game in the my PC at the moment.

But in the simplest way,
  • You go to the H-Scene in the game where you start having sex with the girl.
  • Press F12 to open Debug menu, scroll down until you see "UI"
  • Expand the list UI -> MotionList -> Scroll View -> Viewport -> Content -> Toggle(Clone)
  • Find and open TXT file named "H-Scene Resizer" file in the Translation folder.
  • Add line something like this:
    /UI/MotionList/Scroll View/Viewport/Content/Toggle(Clone)=ChangeFontSizeByPercentage(*)
The * is where you put the number in. E.g: 0.5 = 50% scaled from original (16pnts) = 8pnts.

However, it could be any of these as well, so you have to save the text and restart the game a lot to test them out, and the path line is case-sensitive as well, so you have to experiment on the name like "ScrollView" vs. "Scroll View", or "MotionList" vs. "Motion List" vs. "Motionlist" and so on.

/UI/MotionList/Scroll View/Viewport/Content/Toggle(Clone)/Label=ChangeFontSizeByPercentage(*)
/UI/MotionList/Scroll View/Viewport/Content/Toggle(Clone)/Label/Text=ChangeFontSizeByPercentage(*)

There are some examples of parameter/ functions in other Resizer text files you could try such as UGUI_VerticalOverflow, UGUI_HorizontalOverflow, UGUI_ChangeLineSpacing, etc.

jayteee

Jun 21, 2017
I would really appreciate some assistance.

I'm having an issue with the GraphicsMod window apparently appearing completely off screen.

So when I first started using the GraphicsMod, pressing F5 would bring up the large options window in the center of the screen but there was no close gadget. So I moved the window completely off the screen thinking it would just reset the next time I used it.

It apparently didn't.

So now when I press F5, I get nothing.

I tried changing resolutions, switching to and from DHH with no results. I tried dragging randomly from the edge of the window with no luck. There is nothing of the options window visible. The options window for DHH opens dead center and has a close gadget. So no issues with that.

Is there a way to reset the window position for GraphicsMod? Is there a way to tell if it is loading at all? I know when I select DHH multiple messages appear to say it's loaded. I get no such notification from GraphicsMod.

Any assistance would be appreciated. I'm thinking this is a Unity thing.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I would really appreciate some assistance.

I'm having an issue with the GraphicsMod window apparently appearing completely off screen.

So when I first started using the GraphicsMod, pressing F5 would bring up the large options window in the center of the screen but there was no close gadget. So I moved the window completely off the screen thinking it would just reset the next time I used it.

It apparently didn't.

So now when I press F5, I get nothing.

I tried changing resolutions, switching to and from DHH with no results. I tried dragging randomly from the edge of the window with no luck. There is nothing of the options window visible. The options window for DHH opens dead center and has a close gadget. So no issues with that.

Is there a way to reset the window position for GraphicsMod? Is there a way to tell if it is loading at all? I know when I select DHH multiple messages appear to say it's loaded. I get no such notification from GraphicsMod.

Any assistance would be appreciated. I'm thinking this is a Unity thing.
In the config, changing the window position offset should work. Or just hit the Reset button.

Default values are offset X 585 and offset Y 28.

jayteee

Jun 21, 2017
In the config, changing the window position offset should work. Or just hit the Reset button.

Default values are offset X 585 and offset Y 28.
I really appreciate that info, but I'm new to this title and have no idea to what config file that is in what folder (and there are LOTS of config files in HS2).

Or where the reset button is. If you're referring to the "reset all" button under settings, I tried that.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I really appreciate that info, but I'm new to this title and have no idea to what config file that is in what folder (and there are LOTS of config files in HS2).

Or where the reset button is. If you're referring to the "reset all" button under settings, I tried that.
F1 then "Plugin Settings" to open up the config settings for all the plugins. Search Graphics 0.3.3 (not to be confused with Graphics Settings 1.2.1) and there you have it.

Reactions: jayteee

jayteee

Jun 21, 2017
F1 then "Plugin Settings" to open up the config settings for all the plugins. Search Graphics 0.3.3 (not to be confused with Graphics Settings 1.2.1) and there you have it.
Thank you! And fixed. It was not a big deal except it was driving me crazy (my window coords were WAAAY off screen) . Not only fixed that but also see that under the Graphics Settings I could insert a custom resolution (which would have been my next question). Thank you very much for the replies. Gonna poke around now that I see these Plugin settings.

Mock1010

Sep 22, 2019
Is there a link to the over 1000 scenes they released recently for studio? Can't find it anywhere and I can't locate a good proxy to view the site.

andora1968

Jan 28, 2021
I'm not quite sure if it still works in new version DX3 as I haven't played this game for a long time, and I don't have the game in the my PC at the moment.

But in the simplest way,
  • You go to the H-Scene in the game where you start having sex with the girl.
  • Press F12 to open Debug menu, scroll down until you see "UI"
  • Expand the list UI -> MotionList -> Scroll View -> Viewport -> Content -> Toggle(Clone)
  • Find and open TXT file named "H-Scene Resizer" file in the Translation folder.
  • Add line something like this:
    /UI/MotionList/Scroll View/Viewport/Content/Toggle(Clone)=ChangeFontSizeByPercentage(*)
The * is where you put the number in. E.g: 0.5 = 50% scaled from original (16pnts) = 8pnts.

However, it could be any of these as well, so you have to save the text and restart the game a lot to test them out, and the path line is case-sensitive as well, so you have to experiment on the name like "ScrollView" vs. "Scroll View", or "MotionList" vs. "Motion List" vs. "Motionlist" and so on.

/UI/MotionList/Scroll View/Viewport/Content/Toggle(Clone)/Label=ChangeFontSizeByPercentage(*)
/UI/MotionList/Scroll View/Viewport/Content/Toggle(Clone)/Label/Text=ChangeFontSizeByPercentage(*)

There are some examples of parameter/ functions in other Resizer text files you could try such as UGUI_VerticalOverflow, UGUI_HorizontalOverflow, UGUI_ChangeLineSpacing, etc.
Thank you for your detailed explanation
Press F12 to open Debug menu, scroll down until you see "UI"

I know how to increase or decrease from here
/UI/MotionList/Scroll View/Viewport/Content/Toggle(Clone)

but when I add it here it doesn't work
C:\illusion\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\Main\HScenes_resizer.txt

I tried all the codes you wrote
Example:
/UI/MotionList/Scroll View/Viewport/Content/Toggle(Clone)=ChangeFontSizeByPercentage(0.95)
/UI/MotionList/Scroll View/Viewport/Content/Toggle(Clone)/Label=ChangeFontSizeByPercentage(0.95)

Thanks for your help anyway

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
In the first picture that I bring (the two redheads) you can see a work I found in some site. I am pretty sure it's Honey select... at least, I recognise some assets, the hair, the make up, etc...

However, the quality is absolutely over the top. My question would be, how to do it? How do we reach that kind of quality? I have a decent graphic card and 32 ram however, my ram is not enough to render such high quality pictures. If I try to scale the resolution so much, it crashes... there's not enough ram. And I have 32. Wtf.

The pictures of the cyclist are the highest quality I can get. Just so you have a reference.

Can someone help me? How can we get better graphics or at least, better screenshots? I have everything on max, or so I think...

ba9e2458956e38384d6e7ed8fe8fa624.png HS2_2021-05-09-15-21-02-446.png HS2_2021-05-09-15-21-29-404.png

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
In the first picture that I bring (the two redheads) you can see a work I found in some site. I am pretty sure it's Honey select... at least, I recognise some assets, the hair, the make up, etc...
I think this is a DAZ-studio render. Those images can take up to 30 minutes to render, depending on settings.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I think this is a DAZ-studio render. Those images can take up to 30 minutes to render, depending on settings.

But isn't that a different engine? How do we explain that the models, assets, even the buildings in some other pictures, poses, etc... I mean, the limitations. The hands, the way the camera is placed to hide the spaces... how do we explain so many similarities with Honey select? It's possible that someone ported the assets and scenes to daz or something like that?

Meaning, I have a very low understanding of what Daz actually is, I just know what that site says it is on the front pages...

Reactions: Sepheyer

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wait if i download a character card like Hinata(Naruto) i can fuck her in the game?
Once you load her into the game, yes.

Hey, I've played the first HS and I have some questions about HS2. Does the game have femdom elements ? And futa on male ?
There is no futa on male in the main game, the only futa that can use the dick is you assuming you have a female card that has a dick applied.

So, im an idiot.
I have the mods and installed and all, but, when or how can i use them, they show up as characters, but not in the room menu to select or summon.
Do i have to do something or unlock them somehow?
You have to actually load them into the game yourself, it is not automatic. If it were, the game would be total chaos because some of us have literally hundreds of cards. All those loading into the game, at least up to whatever hard limit Illusion set, would cause all sorts of issues with performance.

Do you have "the mods"? Which mods? If you got the repack and put the zipimods in the right folder (the mods folder), then you just need to use the application. Some mods appear automatically as new menus or new clothing in the creator. Other mods add characters that are placed into folders and you need to search for them either from the creator or from your own hard disk.

Press F1 to see some of the mods you have installed that you can enable or disable. Some mods only appear in the studio as items to be used in the "add/item" menu.

Other than that, look for the readme files of specific mods you can't find.

This answer is very wide and ambiguous because I find the question very wide... There is a huge ton of different mods that do different stuff...
He's asking specifically about character cards.

I think i found it, i just find a new character, rename and load skin on her, put her on the group and done, unless there is another or proper way.
Nope, that's it, loading her into a group loads her into the game once you go to start playing.

However, the quality is absolutely over the top. My question would be, how to do it? How do we reach that kind of quality? I have a decent graphic card and 32 ram however, my ram is not enough to render such high quality pictures. If I try to scale the resolution so much, it crashes... there's not enough ram. And I have 32. Wtf.

The pictures of the cyclist are the highest quality I can get. Just so you have a reference.

Can someone help me? How can we get better graphics or at least, better screenshots? I have everything on max, or so I think...

View attachment 1186653 View attachment 1186655 View attachment 1186656
It's mostly related to lighting, play around with that a bit and you will eventually get it. However, keep in mind that some people use graphics mods in the studio or even editing programs like Photoshop after it is made in the studio to do some extra work on it that the studio itself cannot. Also, the first image is DAZ studio, a completely different program from a completely different developer.

It is, but that quality is very possible in HS2 with the right lighting, I've seen it done.

But isn't that a different engine? How do we explain that the models, assets, even the buildings in some other pictures, poses, etc... I mean, the limitations. The hands, the way the camera is placed to hide the spaces... how do we explain so many similarities with Honey select? It's possible that someone ported the assets and scenes to daz or something like that?

Meaning, I have a very low understanding of what Daz actually is, I just know what that site says it is on the front pages...
No, nobody ported the assets, it's just a DAZ render, period. However, it is entirely possible to get the same quality in HS2 as DAZ with the right lighting and other work done to a scene. They are similar because both have a similar art style.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes