Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
When I'm in the character customize screen and I try to load a character preset to edit, I get two "Folder" menus. One doesn't work at all, the "select character folder" one.
Both folder viewers are plugins under the hood and hence need to be disabled via plugin manager.

Go to the plugin manager: either a settings item in the title, or available via "Esc" or available via "F1".

The uglier folder selector is called "studio browser" -- find it in the plugin viewer and disable everything you see (for starters, you can re-enable some items later on).

Requires a complete restart.

Reactions: alex2011

Hatter3

May 11, 2021
I've searched around the internet and I can't seem to find out how to play the full game in VR. I can open HS2 in VR, but I only have the ability to run one sex scene with one girl. Id like to have access to the more RPG elements of the full game, but in VR as well as the ability for a 3 way. As is when I run HS2 in VR I'm only able to access a very small part of the game, however when I try it in normal non VR mode the game is way more expansive and interesting, but not as cool because its not VR.

Does anyone know how to run the full game in VR?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer :)

Last edited:
May 12, 2021
"Audio / Music / Custom Soundtrack / BGM / FSB Extractor / Ogg formatted / Honey Select 2."

Hello Everyone,

I've successfully extracted the fsb from playhome (16 tracks) to ogg. I have seen a youtube video about a fellow dropping the music into the UserData/audio directory.

I do have the STN HS2DX and all the updates. I am perplexed however.. The setting under audio in the settings screen has a list of tracks. Are these tracks the current in game HS2 tracks or pointers to tracks we could list/create.

Perhaps the list is associated to what is for Studio?

tl;dr: I would just like to take one or to PlayHome music tracks and place them in a directory for HS2 to use during various maps (or characters)

yes, I will be happy to post the link to the extracted track archive so you don't have to download PH again, and fiddle with FSB extractor and rename the track names into something worth remembering. btw this is my first post so Hello! I have 2 more posts to go before links in messages, etc. Sorry, my main computer died and my laptop as well. It's been a long while since I've been here.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
uh.. Can somebody give me a copy of the original main male character card. The card got corrupted and I don't want do redownload the entire game for that one file.

May 12, 2021
uh.. Can somebody give me a copy of the original main male character card. The card got corrupted and I don't want do redownload the entire game for that one file.
I got you fam. OG upload on day ONE release of AI-Shougo!

AI_000564.png

Hey, check the ENG upload from AI. It's legit!

Perhaps, you want something more in line with Ultimate Peak Performance?
I can't blame you.

AI_007319.png

It could have become corrupt because of those Arasaka Corpo Cyber Fucked Asholes.. But I.
I.
I.
I.

Wake the fuck up samurai!
030413c5af0b8787f5444abc9e3ea5e9cb0ca57e.png

Why are we still here! just to suffer! or get a golden shower!?! I don't know.
AI_005219.png

May 12, 2021
"Audio / Music / Custom Soundtrack / BGM / FSB Extractor / Ogg formatted / Honey Select 2."

Hello Everyone,

I've successfully extracted the fsb from playhome (16 tracks) to ogg. I have seen a youtube video about a fellow dropping the music into the UserData/audio directory.

I do have the STN HS2DX and all the updates. I am perplexed however.. The setting under audio in the settings screen has a list of tracks. Are these tracks the current in game HS2 tracks or pointers to tracks we could list/create.

Perhaps the list is associated to what is for Studio?

tl;dr: I would just like to take one or to PlayHome music tracks and place them in a directory for HS2 to use during various maps (or characters)

yes, I will be happy to post the link to the extracted track archive so you don't have to download PH again, and fiddle with FSB extractor and rename the track names into something worth remembering. btw this is my first post so Hello! I have 2 more posts to go before links in messages, etc. Sorry, my main computer died and my laptop as well. It's been a long while since I've been here.

May 12, 2021
I was about to open your profile and send you the file directly and ask you to make a joke about either big iron, johnny silverhand or snake...
(sigh) but your profile is private.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
I got you fam. OG upload on day ONE release of AI-Shougo!

View attachment 1190525

Hey, check the ENG upload from AI. It's legit!

Perhaps, you want something more in line with Ultimate Peak Performance?
I can't blame you.

View attachment 1190527

It could have become corrupt because of those Arasaka Corpo Cyber Fucked Asholes.. But I.
I.
I.
I.

Wake the fuck up samurai!
View attachment 1190533

Why are we still here! just to suffer! or get a golden shower!?! I don't know.
View attachment 1190536
uhh...whaaaat?o_O

May 12, 2021
Is my profile public now? I thought I made everything public a long time ago.
*waves hand in joking, mocking and dismissive manner* say no more fam.

"Most of the time these days.. it's a dildo. But we can only refer to it as "The Dildo" not anyone specific dildo.."
'But I don't'

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sorry, but I have to hijack this thread for a moment. (may be related anyway, I dont know yet.)

There is something new on Illusions website, but I have no way to view the video, only get 403 and I dont have a (japan) proxy etc.

Direct link to the video:

Graphics looks similar to AIS and HS2 (judging from the preview image), so it may be related or not.

anyone knows more about this?

EDIT: what I can extract from the website is:

イリュージョン最新作 近日情報公開! = "Information about illusions next game, soon".

EDIT: I also found this on one of their twitters:
fits the artstyle of the video thumbnail.

So, this looks more like an anime style game then - I am sorry for dropping it into this thread then - feel free to move it into another.

EDIT: Screw this, found it:

Now I feel like an idiot.
Looks to me like Sexy Beach, but with Koikatsus graphics?
Indeed, maybe it is a new Sexy Beac game, maybe it is something entirely different, but it does look like a new anime style. They tend to alternate usually between the two art styles and rarely are there back to back games in the same style as the previous one. I'll bet the only reason we even got back to back AI Shoujo/HS2 art style games, namely AI Shoujo and Honey Select 2, is because they are supposed to be compatible with each other, which is normally not the case.

Either Koikatsu 2 / Artificial Academy 3 but considering the setting it might finally be a new Artificial Girl this time.
Entirely possible, but some of the scenery also lends to the possibility of a new Sexy Beach.

I tried shortening the subfolders. The Cards were only one folder down anyway, but I made the name shorter one of them, just in case. Still no help.

The cards all work if I use the Menu that works. The problem is the grey menu is in front and makes the functioning menu difficult to use. The grey menu cannot be moved or closed, to my knowledge. The white menu cannot be moved either, or I would just put it to the side perhaps.

I'm including a more detailed picture to show my issue. Thank you for trying to help, it is appreciated :)
View attachment 1190017
The only thing I have left is for the modder to update it, which means you would have to wait for that to happen. You could see if he hasn't already updated it while waiting as well. I would suggest disabling the plugin for these folder menus as well until you have a working version.

Reactions: Sepheyer

HenkieB

May 5, 2017
Searched the topic through and through but can't manage to unlock the VIP lobby, I've downloaded the FPI and started tweaking but can't seem to find the sweet spot. And someone said that Sitri talks about the VIP lobby? At what point in the game? I'm on the Better Repack 3.2 version of HS2 DX.

May 12, 2021
Searched the topic through and through but can't manage to unlock the VIP lobby, I've downloaded the FPI and started tweaking but can't seem to find the sweet spot. And someone said that Sitri talks about the VIP lobby? At what point in the game? I'm on the Better Repack 3.2 version of HS2 DX.
pro-tip.. For every girl in a status color? There is a wierd room.. you MUST go throught all the rooms in the new hotel area thing.

THEN you pester FUR? STIRI? for the "SMASH".. sexy time.. "I LIKE HIGH FIVE" PLOW EXPERIENCE!

Then you sleep with Stiri after unlocking all the rooms.. That means, the room girl acts like a dom.. and it means slime octopus hands ride room... (sigh) over all wtf. LATER, you want happy? vist FUR, She is happy however STIRI shows up.. and now you have to f both.. at the same time, every single time after.

So bad news. is if you made a nice FUR.. um, hope you made a backup.

same with a Stiri... hope you made a backup.

Now, you are forced to f both.

Oh wait. you can still "Call to room" but ROOM fun = disconnection from FUr.. aka it's not HER office ERGO she stops like it.. Atleast that's what I have gathered.

Bretty Phuken Sheity. *Nods* for real.

franszhail

Apr 15, 2020
Hi. I downloaded All-In-One (DX R2 Base Game Repack)
but every time I start honey select2 the screen stays like this.

When I start studio neov2 it does not take a minute to start, it only happens with honey select 2. thx for your time to help me.
Sorry for my english.

1620856386774.png

Nova_1200

Jul 3, 2018
Hi can someone provide me with a download link where the game is whole and not split up please or will let me use there patron code for this repack so that I can download it because the way my computer is doing this it will take about a month to download....any help would be appreciated thanks
Nova =)

Deleted member 1053739

Donor
Dec 1, 2018
Hi. I downloaded All-In-One (DX R2 Base Game Repack)
but every time I start honey select2 the screen stays like this.

When I start studio neov2 it does not take a minute to start, it only happens with honey select 2. thx for your time to help me.
Sorry for my english.

View attachment 1191800
Try to run it as administrator, I think you extracted it in C where you have your windows, had the same problem, run as admin or change the users permissions from advanced security tab so that you wont have to always run it as admin. Gl

franszhail

Apr 15, 2020
Try to run it as administrator, I think you extracted it in C where you have your windows, had the same problem, run as admin or change the users permissions from advanced security tab so that you wont have to always run it as admin. Gl
Hi. I did what you said but the same message appears on the console.
I think it is a problem with the laptop configuration, it is a laptop that my father was given at work, it has already happened to me that some programs like marvelous cannot unzip some files when it started even though I run as administrator. It seems like I'm going to have to wait a little longer to start animating the story I have. I am planning to buy a computer in a few months, but I wanted to learn a little more about the program, just as I did with Daz. Thank you very much for your help, as here I leave the error message that the program gave me.

psdt: This laptop only has local disk C. F*cking thinkpad :/

1620877180102.png

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! Just tried out the game, I tried to play it at MAX quality (3070 - AMD Ryzen 5 5600x - 32Gb RAM), and the game feel like I'm not at 60 FPS, is it "normal" ? Do you know what I could turn off to make it more smooth ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi can someone provide me with a download link where the game is whole and not split up please or will let me use there patron code for this repack so that I can download it because the way my computer is doing this it will take about a month to download....any help would be appreciated thanks
Nova =)
make sure the correct game is selected on the left, you will need a torrent client. This and the separated files are the only ways due to the size of the game.

Reactions: Sepheyer
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes