lonewolf146

Dec 5, 2019
Hi. I downloaded All-In-One (DX R2 Base Game Repack)
but every time I start honey select2 the screen stays like this.

When I start studio neov2 it does not take a minute to start, it only happens with honey select 2. thx for your time to help me.
Sorry for my english.

View attachment 1191800
Try move game folder to etc: D\, place game folder right under partition, use SSD

Necro

Jun 6, 2017
I downloaded this scene and noticed that the actors right hand is linked to the other characters breast, can someone explain how to do it?

2021_0514_1312_42_914.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I downloaded this scene and noticed that the actors right hand is linked to the other characters breast, can someone explain how to do it?
HS2_2021-05-14-17-33-25-866.png

This is done via "Node Constraints" plugin. Default called by Ctrl-N. I attached a screenshot of what it looks like.

BTW, thank you for the scene -- a few days ago I was trying to find out how to attach a breast to a hand. And -wham!- here comes the answer :)

Reactions: Necro

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey, I feel stupid asking that, but I cannot find a way to rename a girl, not here in the forum, not on the Wiki and certainly not in the game or character maker itself. This cannot be such a difficult or even impossible request, right?

Edit: I found that you can load a card into Character Maker and change things there, but I do not find a way to save the changed card itself, only to save it as new card. So the question stays: is it not possible to change a girl's name that I already have assigned to a group in my current game?

Edit 2: It seems you have to remove the girl from the group first, then quit to the main menu, start char maker, load card, change and choose "Save (keep card)". Choosing "Save" instead would reset the girl's stats, and if you hadn't removed her from the group before, you could only save a new card. Afterwards, start the game and add her to the group again. Simple as that, I wonder why anybody would have that problem... :-/

Last edited:

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Through the KKmanager I try to update the mods and this error pops up. What could be the problem and how to solve it?

HenkieB

May 5, 2017
pro-tip.. For every girl in a status color? There is a wierd room.. you MUST go throught all the rooms in the new hotel area thing.

THEN you pester FUR? STIRI? for the "SMASH".. sexy time.. "I LIKE HIGH FIVE" PLOW EXPERIENCE!

Then you sleep with Stiri after unlocking all the rooms.. That means, the room girl acts like a dom.. and it means slime octopus hands ride room... (sigh) over all wtf. LATER, you want happy? vist FUR, She is happy however STIRI shows up.. and now you have to f both.. at the same time, every single time after.

So bad news. is if you made a nice FUR.. um, hope you made a backup.

same with a Stiri... hope you made a backup.

Now, you are forced to f both.

Oh wait. you can still "Call to room" but ROOM fun = disconnection from FUr.. aka it's not HER office ERGO she stops like it.. Atleast that's what I have gathered.

Bretty Phuken Sheity. *Nods* for real.
Thanks for the answer but I still don't get it. I don't get the "Go to VIP Lobby" option at all. Is it correct that in order to get that button I have to take every girl with a specific status to a specific room?

Dahonko

Aug 6, 2017
Through the KKmanager I try to update the mods and this error pops up. What could be the problem and how to solve it?
It's obvious that those files are problem but I don't know how to turn them off and continue downloading other files.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Would be good that you can choose files that you want to update.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
anyone have an answer? just updated and i cant find the plugin setting either
Found this here:

You gotta go to advanced bone mod settings in the char maker (right side, one of the four options). There you look for the "dan_s" bone. There you can adjust the x,y,z scale. Works with futa characters as well.
Works perfectly with the Better Penetrations mod and the female BP body types. Tried it with a double sized monster dick (width and length). Pussy stretching and nearly no clipping.

Jul 11, 2017
does anyone own a fuu card? I moved on to another character and I can't bring her back. T-T does anyone know if it can be reversed?

lampapalan

Nov 15, 2019
can i know why i downloaded the card from into the UserData\chara folder but i did not appear in game?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
can i know why i downloaded the card from into the UserData\chara folder but i did not appear in game?
Возможно не для той игры карточки персонажей скачиваете , либо папку female и male перепутали. Только такие варианты.

Perhaps you are downloading the character cards for the wrong game, or the female and male folders are confused. Only such options.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey, I feel stupid asking that, but I cannot find a way to rename a girl, not here in the forum, not on the Wiki and certainly not in the game or character maker itself. This cannot be such a difficult or even impossible request, right?

Edit: I found that you can load a card into Character Maker and change things there, but I do not find a way to save the changed card itself, only to save it as new card. So the question stays: is it not possible to change a girl's name that I already have assigned to a group in my current game?

Edit 2: It seems you have to remove the girl from the group first, then quit to the main menu, start char maker, load card, change and choose "Save (keep card)". Choosing "Save" instead would reset the girl's stats, and if you hadn't removed her from the group before, you could only save a new card. Afterwards, start the game and add her to the group again. Simple as that, I wonder why anybody would have that problem... :-/
Several of the games specifically block saving to the existing card if it is loaded into a save for some reason. I noticed this starting with Artificial Girl 3, but also in the Honey Select series and AI Shoujo as well. So far, only the Artifical Academy series and Koikatsu allow saving to the existing card when it is loaded into a save as far as the sandbox games are concerned. Of course, it seems that only the Artificial Academy and Koikatsu simply coopy the data while Artificial Girl 3, AI Shoujo, and the Honey Select series all take directly from and save in game stats to the card. I'm guessing it would really mess with the stats or even corrupt the card if they didn't lock out saving to the existing card in the latter since the in game stats are being written directly onto the card.

Возможно не для той игры карточки персонажей скачиваете , либо папку female и male перепутали. Только такие варианты.

Perhaps you are downloading the character cards for the wrong game, or the female and male folders are confused. Only such options.
It could be for the wrong game (can't help here, there is no fix), it could be because the underlying data got corrupted upon download (try downloading again), or it could be that the underlying character data did not get downloaded at all and all you got was a picture. That is an issue on websites not equipped to handle Illusion assets specifically (try downloading again).

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Looking into a game to make character model/renders for projects easier

would you recommend this or HS1, or another illusion soft game (preferred free here on F95)

I know HS1 at this point is more or less fully translated, how far along is this one?

And on what awsner, any recommended setup, I am looking for a more anime-styled thing, but would like mod support/a variety of mods without much hassle to add variety.

I've heard about Kokatsu, but don't know the differences between it and Party, along with that, the mod page on the Kokatsu page in F95 has just dissapeared.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes