Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
how to play as a futa or be the futa ı want to receive
In the creation mode, create a female and check the futa option on the left. Look for it, it's not hard to find.

But to all effects except conversation, your futa will act like a normal male when used as a player character. You need to use her as a female to make her receive. Then she will act as a normal female.

Illusion games advance so slowly... Tbh except for the quality of life changes, Honey select 2 is not too different from beach premium resort or however it was called, so many years, ago. You can do almost the same stuff.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I don't think I can fix it.
Sorry my man. I tried two more times -- with minimum resolution, graphics and lip-synch deactivated (I saw references to audio in the console when loading the scene). I tried loading and importing. Only crashes.

Can't you go back to the previous versions of the scene? Then again, you wouldn't be asking around if that was the case. Still, in my case I get a new scene card every time I save, so I am trying to reconcile why there are no backups in your case.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sorry my man. I tried two more times -- with minimum resolution, graphics and lip-synch deactivated (I saw references to audio in the console when loading the scene). I tried loading and importing. Only crashes.

Can't you go back to the previous versions of the scene? Then again, you wouldn't be asking around if that was the case. Still, in my case I get a new scene card every time I save, so I am trying to reconcile why there are no backups in your case.
That is true in all cases when saving a scene, but some people, like myself, don't keep more than one copy of any given scene. A really stupid move, I know, but I am working with limited space and those add up over time with each save. There's also the possible issue of having the latest backup saved a long time before the latest changes, which means a ton of catching up. I know when I work, I tend to only save if I did a ton of work and that can be anywhere from one hour to several hours in real time between saves. If I've done a lot in several hours and the work I just did was saved to a corrupted card, that means a ton of work is now lost. I'm guessing the data on the scene card got corrupted during saving, which is something that would cause this sort of issue. In this case, going back to a previous version would be the optimal solution.

Reactions: Sepheyer

halkice

Apr 16, 2021
How do I do that? How do I disable the dhh graphics? Also, almost all characters have the same hair... And they are monocolor. Also, the other map I have with teh same problem has just 3 charcters with standard/vanilla hair... And also, why I was able to load it previously? I changed nothing since then...

Most of what I use is the better repack. I added very few new stuff.
Go to your game directory Folder and and Click on the (InitSettings.exe) There should be and option on the Left side 2 boxes on visual effects you can choose from

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
So I got this odd little issue:

Two of the girls i made wont trigger certain events. My max hedonist wont jump me at all. Niether her nor my max love will masterbate. Am I missing some other requirment?

Last edited:

zooop50

Feb 3, 2021
In the creation mode, create a female and check the futa option on the left. Look for it, it's not hard to find.

But to all effects except conversation, your futa will act like a normal male when used as a player character. You need to use her as a female to make her receive. Then she will act as a normal female.

Illusion games advance so slowly... Tbh except for the quality of life changes, Honey select 2 is not too different from beach premium resort or however it was called, so many years, ago. You can do almost the same stuff.
you cant play as a futa

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
you cant play as a futa
Technically untrue. You CAN play as a futa, but it requires playing as a female card with the Futanari checkbox checked and you can't use the added body part because only males can penetrate.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
how to get that card
Check the futa box when making a female card (a female character, every character is a card in this game). Then when choosing player, it should appear an alternative list of characters that are not male but futa. Female characters talk like if your character was a woman (they say stuff like "I have never been with a woman before" or stuff like that). However, like the other user said, Alex, the animations will use the male shape... meaning, your character will move as a male.

Reactions: alex2011

zooop50

Feb 3, 2021
Check the futa box when making a female card (a female character, every character is a card in this game). Then when choosing player, it should appear an alternative list of characters that are not male but futa. Female characters talk like if your character was a woman (they say stuff like "I have never been with a woman before" or stuff like that). However, like the other user said, Alex, the animations will use the male shape... meaning, your character will move as a male.
always man f**k girl it doesnt change

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
always man f**k girl it doesnt change
Illusion just doesn't do very much of woman on woman and they just don't do man on man. They are very much a developer that either does vanilla or rape content with not much in between.

Tew

Aug 16, 2017
Noob question but none of the cards that come with the repack work? Although specifically I was trying to use Roy's Nyotengu.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Noob question but none of the cards that come with the repack work? Although specifically I was trying to use Roy's Nyotengu.
Mmm? For me, all of them work. If you can't see them, it's because they are in folders. When you open the thing, there is a window that acts as a folder explorer, just click in the right folder to watch the cards. If you can't make it to work (I couldn't in older versions), you always can copy and paste the cards into the default folder.

Reactions: alex2011
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes