requestee

May 27, 2020
For anyone having the flickering issue with pantyhose, gloves, and other transparent textures when using GraphicsMod/DHH: it's due to a conflict with the BetterAA plugin. If you disable BetterAA (by renaming the file extension of HS2_BetterAA.dll in the BepinEx/Plugins folder to something else like .dll_disabled), the problem will go away. This will also alleviate some of the weird checkerboard-like graphical issues other textures sometimes have when zooming out or really far in. I think the root of the issue is that Graphics/DHH are doing their own AA, and then BetterAA is doing more antialiasing on top of that, sometimes even involving TAA, so it causes weird artifacts. There's no need to have both enabled at the same time.

Reactions: alex2011

Issone1

Aug 7, 2020
Are those 52GB of optional files standalone and just each filled with separate stuff, or do you need to take every single one?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Are those 52GB of optional files standalone and just each filled with separate stuff, or do you need to take every single one?
Their only necessary if you're planning on making a game. If not, you only need the base game download >> you will have issues with some cards tho, if you visit the card sharing thread.

Reactions: alex2011

Sneaky game

Apr 2, 2018
Hey,
I downloaded HS for a few days and so I was able to do some scenes but I don't know how to make a video...
Can you help me please? I have the ButterRepack
I see many info but nothing work (ctrl E, ...)

cptcunnilingus

Oct 5, 2018
It seems english translations arent applying after using InitSetting.exe, the UI is still in JP :( anyone know how to set the UI in english?

Edit: I tried changing the firewall settings but no luck :(

Last edited:

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
Guys, is this a translation mod? Found it on the card sharing thread. Seems a bit different to what I got in the dialogue. If it is, is there a link for it? 1191937_HS2_2021-04-30-00-26-25-912.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how to do futa on futa in this game and how to become receiver futa ?
Futa on futa is done by making a girl and checking the Futanari box, receiving cannot be done in any form, futa or not. The PC is always the giver.

Guys, is this a translation mod? Found it on the card sharing thread. Seems a bit different to what I got in the dialogue. If it is, is there a link for it? View attachment 1205782
It's likely just one of the extremely rare times a line comes out understandable.

May 12, 2021
"Audio / Music / Custom Soundtrack / BGM / FSB Extractor / Ogg formatted / Honey Select 2."

Hello Everyone,

I've successfully extracted the fsb from playhome (16 tracks) to ogg. (I have seen a youtube video about a fellow dropping the music into the UserData/audio directory for AI-Shoujo)

I do have the STN HS2DX and all the updates. I am perplexed however.. The setting under audio in the settings screen has a list of tracks. Are these tracks the current in game HS2 tracks or pointers to tracks we could list/create.

Perhaps the list is associated to what is for Studio?

tl;dr: I would just like to take one or to PlayHome music tracks and place them in a directory for HS2 to use during various maps (or characters)

Please and thank you for your time.

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
hello encountered a problem in the repack when starting the game only the white screen and the application does not respond or the black screen but the application does not respond what to do?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Excuse me, can someone please tell me in details about this game? I have heard a lot of people in VN threads talking about this game. So, do devs make games by rendering shots from this game? How complex is it? Can I make a 3D VN of my own with this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Excuse me, can someone please tell me in details about this game? I have heard a lot of people in VN threads talking about this game. So, do devs make games by rendering shots from this game? How complex is it? Can I make a 3D VN of my own with this?
They use the accompanying studio program, StudioNeoV2, to make the renders for other games.

If you are asking how complex StudioNeoV2 is, it depends on the scene you're trying to make. Sometimes you can get away with a stock pose, one that is premade, but sometimes you have to pose everything by hand. I often end up doing the second one, posing by hand, because the poses it comes with aren't what I want, and it can take several hours just for one render if the pose needs to be done this way.

Yes, you can make a 3D VN with StudioNeoV2 renders, though you also need the programming knowledge of the engine you wish the VN to use, of course.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
would anyone happen to know any games that are like honey select that have urination content and would be 32 bit?
32 bit is kind of a hard thing to find these days. Not many developers do it anymore since most operating systems also switched entirely to 64 bit. There's just not much reason since 64 bit systems can handle either 32 or 64 bit games. It makes more sense to develop in 64 bit when the newest systems are in 64 bit. Eventually, that's going to be all there is since the game developers will drop the last remnants of 32 bit operating system support the second those systems are not supported by their maker. Games like this, maybe the two games and spin off of the Custom Maid 3D series since that is kind of like this. You don't go from room to room like in this when going into the hall, but you do get to choose who you interact with.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Shadowface96

Oct 3, 2017
Hey, Character Settings is sometime missing from girl creator, and I always extract all of the content because I didn't know what is missing, do you know the exact data I must extract?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Вопрос про создание персонажа. Есть возможность сделать онлайн или в программе не Фотошопе ( Head texture ) то есть текстуру лица по фотографии с последующем наложении при редактировании. В Daz Studio есть что то похожее с помочью доп. программы Artist Pro которая может из фото передать модели внешность, а может и текстуры, я не пробовал. Мне сейчас интересна возможность ( Head texture ) онлайн создание из фото для игры.

A question about character creation. It is possible to do it online or in a non-Photoshop program (Head texture), that is, a face texture from a photograph with subsequent overlay during editing. In Daz Studio there is something similar with the help of add. the Artist Pro program, which can transfer the appearance of the model from the photo, and maybe textures, I have not tried. I am now interested in the possibility (Head texture) online creation of photos for the game.

Chaithi

Aug 20, 2017
Using the Oculus Quest 2 with the -vrmode "openvr" and it works..however, I get a triple image. There's the main image, but then there's a faint ghosted image to the left and right of the main image. Not enough to ruin the game, but enough to be a distraction. Anyone else experience this and, more importantly, found a way to get rid of it?

Mock1010

Sep 22, 2019
Hey all. So I've tried several proxies to be able to download the 200mb scene package off of the illusion website. Its really bugging me because I want these scenes. One proxy allowed me to view the new video on the website for their new game but I still couldn't download the scenes =X. I keep getting a 'you don't have permission to access /download/dl.cgi on this server' message even if I'm on a Japanese proxy. Can anyone help me? I really want these scenes. Thanks and love.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes