Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
But not all animation ends. There is animation that runs constantly. For example, animation of sex or walking. Will this recording principle work with such animation or will the recording last forever?
Looping animation such as walking is simple to capture too. Except it requires additional attention:

- use higher frame rates, such as 60+ FPS to account for smooth body transition
- use pre-warm loops
- use orthographic camera plugin (default hotkey is "I") to match the reference guide to your character

You will have to use a similar "laboratory" scene to see how well the Video Exporter captures the particular animation you need:

2021_0505_2231_50_528.png HS2_2021-05-05-22-32-02-253.png - lab and settings

Result video below. Because of the guide we clearly see that the first and the last frame have an exact match. This should be the case with all animations - the transition must be seamless..

Naturally, once you used the reference do switch out of the orthographic camera, hide the guide, and capture a clean version of the video. You'll have a perfect complete slice of looping animation.

View attachment 2021-05-05T22-29-53.mp4

Last edited:

andora1968

Jan 28, 2021
For the Lobby screen, I could edit the lines according to hierarchy in the Debug Menu, following other examples to scale the font size of CurrentState/Personality/Trait/SexTrait (especially for the SexTrait, when there is a long string being cut out inconveniently), like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, apply that same logic on MotionList (H-Position list) font in UI in "Game_resizer.txt", it doesn't work, so I assume it's an incorrect line. In Debug Menu, it works but the value resets to default every time starting a new H-scene, even I hit "finalize" return.

Does anyone know how to save/finalize permanently the class/instance value in the Cheat Debug Menu (F12), especially the fontSize value in "MotionList/Toggle/HAnimationInfoComponent/text/"?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited: nvm, I got it working, just a wrong instance.
how did it work,I will be glad if you help me

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
These twins have firmly established there is no link between boredom and "modern art".

HS2_2021-05-06-18-33-26-107.png

"- See Kaori, this is cubism."

Last edited:

Fader08

Aug 5, 2018
Hey, I've played the first HS and I have some questions about HS2. Does the game have femdom elements ? And futa on male ?

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
How i update to r3?
There is an option in initsettings.exe, look at the down left corner.

But it can take a few hours depending on your version and such. If you have a faster internet connection, you may prefer to download the entire thing from the original site or some other (google it, there's a ton of sites with torrents, this stuff is popular).

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Hey, I've played the first HS and I have some questions about HS2. Does the game have femdom elements ? And futa on male ?
Yes, some clothes and some dominatrix style animations, restraining and that kind of things, but there's not a lot, you need to look carefully. Some of the good ones need to be unlocked, or use a 100% save.

Futa on anything or anything on anything only with the studio. In the normal game you have male on futa, or futa on futa, or futa on female. Or so I think.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Столкнулся с необычной сделанной мной сценой в студии. Вроде всё как обычно но при использование F11 студия капитально виснет. Забивается у компа память и диск и никаких действий не происходит в студии. Подумал что сама игра глючит , но другие сцены легко делали скриншоты как и раньше. Долго пытался разобраться что там не так в ней. Оказалось что проблема в освещение комнаты. Если свет удалить то всё в порядке становится. Хотя в других сценах пока не встречал таких проблем. Фото со сценой. Загружать без графических модов и если зависнет студия то я предупреждал.
2021_0507_0643_04_485.png

Faced an unusual scene I made in the studio. Everything seems to be as usual, but when using F11, the studio completely hangs. The memory and disk are clogged at the computer and no action takes place in the studio. Thought the game itself was buggy, but other scenes easily took screenshots as before. For a long time I tried to figure out what was wrong with her. It turned out that the problem was in the lighting of the room. If you remove the light, then everything becomes in order. Although in other scenes I have not yet encountered such problems. Photo with the scene. Load without graphic mods and if the studio hangs, then I warned.

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
So, im an idiot.
I have the mods and installed and all, but, when or how can i use them, they show up as characters, but not in the room menu to select or summon.
Do i have to do something or unlock them somehow?

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
So, im an idiot.
I have the mods and installed and all, but, when or how can i use them, they show up as characters, but not in the room menu to select or summon.
Do i have to do something or unlock them somehow?
Do you have "the mods"? Which mods? If you got the repack and put the zipimods in the right folder (the mods folder), then you just need to use the application. Some mods appear automatically as new menus or new clothing in the creator. Other mods add characters that are placed into folders and you need to search for them either from the creator or from your own hard disk.

Press F1 to see some of the mods you have installed that you can enable or disable. Some mods only appear in the studio as items to be used in the "add/item" menu.

Other than that, look for the readme files of specific mods you can't find.

This answer is very wide and ambiguous because I find the question very wide... There is a huge ton of different mods that do different stuff...

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
why when I press start in all on one pack it freeze and noting hapeens????
You mean into the game? Maybe it's loading. When the game is started, specially the first time every session, it loads all the character cards. The more character cards, the more time it takes to load. The same with your computer, depending on the power of your computer it can take more or less time, depending on your ram specially.

In my case it takes one or two minutes and I have a pretty decent gaming computer. And I have a lot of cards but not so many as other people here...

Reactions: nrop111
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes