charlie_00

May 1, 2020
I have what may be an uninformed question. I downloaded all 11 parts of HS2 R4.0.1, it seems to me that after unzipping the first part (110 Gb) that the game would be over 600 Gb if I unzipped all 11 parts. I am pretty sure that the game is not 600Gb in size. Am I doing something wrong? Are all 11 parts needed to run this game? I am coming from R2 and decided to install a clean version and I know that R2 is under 100 Gb. Can someone please advise? Thank you.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Which male uncensor is that one? also, could you share the male model? Most ones I found are pretty crap
Right side is "Tama_cur_pole_type1" and left side is "SOS Dick".
Don't quite remember which card I used, but I attached my male folder to this post if you want to take a look. I reckon those two are the two mob cards.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks mate.

I downloaded this game years ago and it run perfectly, however right now I'm noticing pretty bad fps. Any new mod that really tax the GPU?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I have copied cooms 1.8.0.zipmod in the mods folder, but nothing has changed.
Do I have to do something else?
Those aren't for the game itself, they are for the studio. That screenshot I posted was made in the studio, it is not actual gameplay, sorry for the misunderstanding. It doesn't actually replace the cum, it just adds "cum items" that you can move around and pose in the studio to create a screenshot.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there a way to add more animations for the base game?
Modding is the only way.

do i download this or the first one if i want to download custom scenes
I think either one could work but the scenes from one could not work in the other, not sure about that though
Both have the ability to use them, the real question is what game the scene you want to download is from because they are only compatible with the game they came from in the case of the two Honey Select games.

I have what may be an uninformed question. I downloaded all 11 parts of HS2 R4.0.1, it seems to me that after unzipping the first part (110 Gb) that the game would be over 600 Gb if I unzipped all 11 parts. I am pretty sure that the game is not 600Gb in size. Am I doing something wrong? Are all 11 parts needed to run this game? I am coming from R2 and decided to install a clean version and I know that R2 is under 100 Gb. Can someone please advise? Thank you.
The 11 parts are not needed to run the game, but you DO need them to extract them and extracting IS necessary to run the game without problems. The game is definitely not 600GB, that might be temporary files from the extraction, but I have never seen that much data from one extraction.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Which download link works best?
Use this link .
Okay, jokes aside it's . You'll need a torrent app to download it like uTorrent or bitTorrent, although the link doesn't load for me for some reason. Tell me if you have the same issue and I'll try to get a torrent for you.

Reactions: Perelik

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Use this link .
Okay, jokes aside it's . You'll need a torrent app to download it like uTorrent or bitTorrent, although the link doesn't load for me for some reason. Tell me if you have the same issue and I'll try to get a torrent for you.
It does work thank you. On the top of the page there is a small window with info of the torrent and 2 links "torrent" and "magnet" I am downloading it right now. Btw the main file is premodded but what is the optional mod pack... why is separated ? and can someone give info... because u know 33gb game with some mods + 56gb more mods...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It does work thank you. On the top of the page there is a small window with info of the torrent and 2 links "torrent" and "magnet" I am downloading it right now. Btw the main file is premodded but what is the optional mod pack... why is separated ? and can someone give info... because u know 33gb game with some mods + 56gb more mods...
The optional modpack is more stuff for the studio in the form of zipmods. It is separated to give you the option of not installing it for space reasons.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes