Feb 19, 2021
Extract the files with something like WinRAR, then play using HoneySelect2.exe, no installation required. If using the multiple part archive, that's the one with a whole bunch of files, only extract from the first one and make sure they are all in the same place.
i did that but when i go to start the game it says data folder not found

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
7/4/2021
Vibrance settings are finished after testing on different game. Will keep the same folder name and update the link.

The link is now updated.

Last edited:

Strat1

Aug 14, 2017
is anyone else experiencing an issue when no matter which map you choose there's no background and no furniture, just the characters and solid color background?

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Trying to install this from the 11 part dl. Started with ScrewThisNoise_HoneySelect_2_DX_BetterRepack_R4.0.1.part01 and got this:

Screenshot (478).png

All the first three 01 - 03 have are single folders. 04 is the first one with more than a single folder.

Is this expected (I don't expect it is since it won't close the extraction window on its own)? I got a similar error when trying to extract the abdata folder directly into the same directory all the .rar files are in.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i did that but when i go to start the game it says data folder not found
It's looking for the data in the normal install path, there should be a registry fixer somewhere in the files, but since I've never had to use it, I can't tell you which folder.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Messing around with DHH again. DHH_Graphics_setting_3 rar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Graphics_Enhancement 1.0.4a rar

7/6/2021
- White point adjusted back to 100

Last edited:

loganblade

Jul 13, 2017
Can you still only do fluid cumshots in the base game? If so, can you do custom poses somehow in the game itself (not stuido)?

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
After receiving errors in every .rar file extraction I fired up the (maybe) 4.0.1 version, I get Missing and Out of Date Mod errors everywhere.

At least I'm consistent; I have never had one of these work on my first attempt at installing.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
After receiving errors in every .rar file extraction I fired up the (maybe) 4.0.1 version, I get Missing and Out of Date Mod errors everywhere.

At least I'm consistent; I have never had one of these work on my first attempt at installing.
You need to use the updater within initsettings.exe. And even then you might get some missing messages if you have any card that uses paid or outdated mods.

And that is if your extraction has gone well. With games this size I wouldn't do anything other than torrent.

Feb 19, 2021
It's looking for the data in the normal install path, there should be a registry fixer somewhere in the files, but since I've never had to use it, I can't tell you which folder.
found the fixer it says its registerd but when i press a key after the cmd comes up i go to the lucher and it still says data not found

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can you still only do fluid cumshots in the base game? If so, can you do custom poses somehow in the game itself (not stuido)?
No, there are no custom poses for the game, studio only.

found the fixer it says its registerd but when i press a key after the cmd comes up i go to the lucher and it still says data not found
That's odd, I'm out of ideas at this point.

Can someone explain what the difference is between this and the ai shoujo
No free roam, different setting, no having to teach girls basic concepts.

Thumb30

Jan 15, 2019
Im stuck on a black screen I have the game cursor on and I wait over 30 minutes and it still black and whenever I reinstall it, it still like that
I managed to get past this by running the InitSetting.exe file and playing the game in fullscreen with the correct screen resolution.

Fingers crossed.

EDIT: The game seems to run fine if I put the folder on my Desktop but I get the black screen if I leave it in my Downloads... :unsure:

Last edited:

Richardbaker800

Mar 26, 2020
Has anyone got it to work propperly yet? Because when I start it all I get is this frame of a poolside bar and the title, with no further prompts or any sort of interaction. The Menu described in the manual also looks completely different. Any help?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes