27X

Oct 30, 2019
Except the last two games and Honey Select 1, they do care about the western market for those to a degree, though not enough to take action against the people who pirate the games, or they never would have been released to the west (Officially, HS1 was released through Fakku and then we have the other two obviously through Steam, these releases were all specifically geared toward westerners).
They've actually sold seven games on western platforms, your assumption these are vital markets that shift development goals for the next game are simply incorrect, and they never were "specifically geared" towards westerners, even the translation while being miles better than fan/google are still contextually dubious at best.

This is literally after the fact money that never reaches the actual on the ground devs or changes what software/hardware they use to make the games.

Take a look at DOAXV and then look at this game. Both have about the same amount of development money thrown at them; you'll also note when during tax season these games get released in the west.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011
May 12, 2021
a look at DOAXV
my mind is a boggle at that particular franchise, considering the content matter is so dull. I've said it before, no clue as to why Illusion doesn't just lease a small office in Amsterdam or Vegas. seems completely counter intuitive. Even if we make the arguement and say it's all just interns and my first job types. You would think a small percentage would a.) document b.) not reinvent the wheel c.) spin off and make their own platform/brand d.) be competent coders. But hey thank our lucky stars it's not COM3D2 or Thrixxx. As a good chuckle you probably know Train Simulator and all DLC's at $10000. But did you know adr-labellinggame.fi/en/ is 34000 Euro? yes, a quiz game. for labels, on containers.

Dazilani

Jun 6, 2018
Hello, if we downloaded the BetterRepack DX R2.7, can we update it to the latest using R2-R3, R3-R4, R4-R4.0.1 without any issues?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They've actually sold seven games on western platforms, your assumption these are vital markets that shift development goals for the next game are simply incorrect, and they never were "specifically geared" towards westerners, even the translation while being miles better than fan/google are still contextually dubious at best.

This is literally after the fact money that never reaches the actual on the ground devs or changes what software/hardware they use to make the games.

Take a look at DOAXV and then look at this game. Both have about the same amount of development money thrown at them; you'll also note when during tax season these games get released in the west.
Oh no, I didn't mean to imply the west is vital, my fault if that was what you got out of that part. If it was, they would be cracking down on sites like this and there would be far more of their works legally available. As far as the translation, it is contextually dubious, true, but I put that more as being because the translator isn't completely bilingual in Japanese and English and has the occasional issue with context, which is where Japanese can sometimes mess up either being translated to or from English along with couple other areas of the language.

my mind is a boggle at that particular franchise, considering the content matter is so dull. I've said it before, no clue as to why Illusion doesn't just lease a small office in Amsterdam or Vegas. seems completely counter intuitive. Even if we make the arguement and say it's all just interns and my first job types. You would think a small percentage would a.) document b.) not reinvent the wheel c.) spin off and make their own platform/brand d.) be competent coders. But hey thank our lucky stars it's not COM3D2 or Thrixxx. As a good chuckle you probably know Train Simulator and all DLC's at $10000. But did you know adr-labellinggame.fi/en/ is 34000 Euro? yes, a quiz game. for labels, on containers.
Funding such a thing as a foreign branch might be cost prohibitive to them, I mean, they aren't a AAA developer that makes a ton off of their games in the first week or two and then continues to make that kind of money further down the line while also making a new project.

Hello, if we downloaded the BetterRepack DX R2.7, can we update it to the latest using R2-R3, R3-R4, R4-R4.0.1 without any issues?
DX R2.7 is later than the others you listed, but I see your point. Typically, the updater is only meant for going from what you have up one and might have issues if you try a wider gap, but I have her a few, though very few, success stories with it. It would be safer just to download the whole latest version from .

Dazilani

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for the reply alex2011 !

I'm getting the out of quota issue with Google Drive, is there a reliable way to bypass that properly? I've google searched a number of those strategies, but they don't seem to work

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for the reply alex2011 !

I'm getting the out of quota issue with Google Drive, is there a reliable way to bypass that properly? I've google searched a number of those strategies, but they don't seem to work
The only really reliable download method with games this big is through torrenting. Direct downloads can be done, they just run more risk of technical issues. has a torrent. This also makes it so you only have to download one version and then copy your UserData to that.

Reactions: kailius

Dazilani

Jun 6, 2018
Nice! Thanks :D

By the way, I was wondering whether anyone is able to recreate the non-vamp female character from these images. I tried to recreate and had some difficulties, and by some, i mean a lot :ROFLMAO:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nice! Thanks :D

By the way, I was wondering whether anyone is able to recreate the non-vamp female character from these images. I tried to recreate and had some difficulties, and by some, i mean a lot :ROFLMAO:
It can be done. I assume you mean the tied up one on the left in the first image? She wouldn't be difficult, but I am still too unskilled at character creation in this game to trust myself to make characters for other players.

Reactions: Dazilani

Dazilani

Jun 6, 2018
It can be done. I assume you mean the tied up one on the left in the first image? She wouldn't be difficult, but I am still too unskilled at character creation in this game to trust myself to make characters for other players.
Yup, the lady on the left :p I've since given up on trying to create an identical of her now lol... Trying to create the vampires atm.. and I have a feeling it's going to be uh.. difficult hahaha

ShadowKiran12

Mar 24, 2020
1625284201354.png
People I have this version is fine or there is a more updated one, please if you have a more updated one, you can tell me where to download it, thank you :D

Aug 22, 2017
Is there actually a clean version with all the DLC's? I got Koikatsu before all those repacks and i need one for Honey Select 2.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is the better repack version already comes with the latest hfpatch? or do I have to download that seperately?
It comes with the stuff on it, you don't need the HF and the HF is usually about a week behind.

View attachment 1277965
People I have this version is fine or there is a more updated one, please if you have a more updated one, you can tell me where to download it, thank you :D
make sure to select the game name on the left.

Is there actually a clean version with all the DLC's? I got Koikatsu before all those repacks and i need one for Honey Select 2.
I have never once seen an unmodded version except a single link to buy it provided by another user.

Reactions: Prophetic Spirit

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
This is a bit confusing...

I have this DL: ScrewThisNoise_HoneySelect_2_BetterRepack_R4.1

Which I updated to: BetterRepack HoneySelect 2 (R4.1 to R5 update)

Followed by: BetterRepack_HoneySelect2_R5.0.1_Hotfix

It is uncensored as well.

I DLed and added it in October 2020.

Did you start renumbering, or is there something new and different that makes significant changes in content or to the way it all works?

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
CRC errors in 2 of the part downloads part03 and part06 for current version
[DX R4.0.1]

! F:\Honey select 2 parts\ScrewThisNoise_HoneySelect_2_DX_BetterRepack_R4.0.1.part03.rar: Checksum error in [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R4.0.1\abdata\sound\data\pcm\c13\h\bre\50.resource. The file is corrupt

! F:\Honey select 2 parts\ScrewThisNoise_HoneySelect_2_DX_BetterRepack_R4.0.1.part06.rar: Checksum error in [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R4.0.1\mods\Sideloader Modpack\K1T0-K1TN\[K1TN] K1T0-K1TN Base Face Foundation v1.0.zipmod. The file is corrupt

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes