felicenko28

Jun 2, 2017
Hello guys. When I switched from version R4.1 to DX R2 I copied the save folder in UserData to the same directory as the new version, but it only copied the people in the group (unedited, I had enlarged their breasts) and not the advancement I had reached and restarted the game. Now I want to upgrade to DX R4.01 version, how should I not restart the game?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
dededqzedef.png
that moment when you send more than you download.

Does this file need to be seeded or is it unnecessary? I never know when a file needs the community or not, because of the seedboxes. If there is any need for me, I can seed for a few weeks, since there are five times more leechers than there are seeders

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What's the main difference between this and AI Shoujo?
There's no actual "gameplay" in this, if you can even say AI Girl has gameplay. Also there is no house/base building in HS2. Relationships are more bare-bones in HS2, but let's be honest, they're pretty shit in AI too.
Basicaly HS2 is all about the sex while AI tries more things and mostly fails while running poorly. I just wish there was a place to just chill around / talk / whatever in HS2, would not play AI at all if that were the case.

View attachment 1278846

Does this file need to be seeded or is it unnecessary? I never know when a file needs the community or not, because of the seedboxes. If there is any need for me, I can seed for a few weeks, since there are five times more leechers than there are seeders
1625345743062.png
Honestly this torrent is fucking crazy, I've NEVER had a torrent with so much seed, and I even needed to reset it at around 600GB originaly lol. You should keep it at least until your ratio reaches 1, then no one can blame you, but either way, there is no shortage of seeders currently. Thanks for even considering, some people delete the download right after they nut.

Reactions: emmasteadman

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
what is futa content in this game ?
you can create a female with a dick, and she basically replaces the male, im not sure if the female can be replaced by a futa tho, and from my knowledge of playing the game there is no gay scenes, so you cannot place futa in a gay scene

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Ai Shoujo is a sandbox game, and you can walk around with your waifus walking around as well with house creating and stuff, honey select 2 is focused completely on the sex scenes, so you create your characters just like in Ai Shoujo (and most characters are cross compatible aside from mods) and you pick the location and sex scene. Loading is much faster in Honey Select 2 since you arent loading a map all the time, i personally prefer HS2 over Ai Shoujo because there is a lot of loading and walking around in AI shoujo, although Ai Shoujo does give more interactions with the characters.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is a bit confusing...

I have this DL: ScrewThisNoise_HoneySelect_2_BetterRepack_R4.1

Which I updated to: BetterRepack HoneySelect 2 (R4.1 to R5 update)

Followed by: BetterRepack_HoneySelect2_R5.0.1_Hotfix

It is uncensored as well.

I DLed and added it in October 2020.

Did you start renumbering, or is there something new and different that makes significant changes in content or to the way it all works?
There was a DLC expansion called DX, so any repack with DX in the name is automatically more up to date than one without.

what is futa content in this game ?
You can slap a dick on a girl and can play as one, that's about it. Only you can use penetrative animations on the giving side and only they can on the receiving side.

View attachment 1278846

It would be appreciated, not sure if there's any actual necessity.

The biggest difference is the style of gameplay. It works on exactly the same principle as the original Honey Select, which is entirely menu based until you actually get into a dialogue or H scene, where it goes to the usual H scene set up or dialogue setup that you would see in AI Shoujo. There is no free roam gameplay. The second biggest would be that this game runs A LOT better than AI Shoujo because there aren't any optimization issues brought on by mistakes on Illusion's end like AI Shoujo had.

you can create a female with a dick, and she basically replaces the male, im not sure if the female can be replaced by a futa tho, and from my knowledge of playing the game there is no gay scenes, so you cannot place futa in a gay scene
NPC girls CAN get a dick applied, but they cannot use it.

Ai Shoujo is a sandbox game, and you can walk around with your waifus walking around as well with house creating and stuff, honey select 2 is focused completely on the sex scenes, so you create your characters just like in Ai Shoujo (and most characters are cross compatible aside from mods) and you pick the location and sex scene. Loading is much faster in Honey Select 2 since you arent loading a map all the time, i personally prefer HS2 over Ai Shoujo because there is a lot of loading and walking around in AI shoujo, although Ai Shoujo does give more interactions with the characters.
I actually don't mind AI Shoujo, I would be playing it more than this if there wasn't that stupid optimization based lag that leaves my machine at 20 FPS max down from a pre-DLC 40-60 FPS. For that reason, I play this instead. The one thing I will say about this game, though, is that I dislike how they did not keep the same personalities and voices for girls being ported from AI Shoujo, so that means avoiding girls not originally from this game at all costs.

Reactions: emmasteadman

kunai22

Mar 18, 2019
Im stuck on a black screen I have the game cursor on and I wait over 30 minutes and it still black and whenever I reinstall it, it still like that

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Graphics_Enhancement rar 1.04 >> Settings tweaks >> Major tweaks

7/3/2021
- Bloom tweaks
- Vibrance tweaks >> Note. WIP still testing on different games. Will release an update if I change anything.
- Gamma tweaks
- Reflection tweaks
- Fog color tweaks
- Light point tweaks
- Dark point tweaks
- Unnecessary parts removed

Size reduction >> 160MB >> was 173MB

New Install instruction >> Short version? Extract into a folder on your desktop >> Put the enhancement folder into your game folder.

Note: This is a passive shader. It does not use CPU and GPU or is barely noticeable at best.

10 mins since comment
- Update fix.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
wait i am so confused how do install the game and play it and which one to install
Extract the files with something like WinRAR, then play using HoneySelect2.exe, no installation required. If using the multiple part archive, that's the one with a whole bunch of files, only extract from the first one and make sure they are all in the same place.

Feb 19, 2021
Extract the files with something like WinRAR, then play using HoneySelect2.exe, no installation required. If using the multiple part archive, that's the one with a whole bunch of files, only extract from the first one and make sure they are all in the same place.
so the r4 download our the torrurt file

Last edited:
Reactions: Pstew93

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so the r4 download our the torrurt file
They are the same, just different download sources. The torrent should have only one file for the game and another for the Sideloader Modpack, which you will not need if you do not use the studio. Download the torrent, extract it with a program like WinRAR, then play the game using HoneySelect2.exe.

Need some help, keep getting a UAR warning for a missing mod, mltxr, but can't find it anywhere on google
It might already be in, but anything added to a specific character is going to remain exactly as it was when it was added even if the mod causing a missing mod error is still there, but updated. If the version in your game does not match the version on the character, it will not detect it properly and will throw an error as if it is actually missing.

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
Hoping somebody here can help me out, I've downloaded this card but for some reason it has this permanent gray skin that I can't seem to get rid of.

untitled.png

I've already tried changing the skin type of both the body and the face with no avail. It doesn't have any overlays either. It's the only card I've come across with this kind of problem and I can't find any solutions online.

pologo

Sep 3, 2018
Its probably a next gen skin error. Launch initSetting, make sure enable graphicsmod is enabled. Once in game press F5, go to SSS and make sure its enabled. It should load fine than.

Reactions: Oluap-Player
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes