Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Wait, so you're telling me you are not getting shit like this???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean she's bent over pretty hard but still, I really think real people don't look like that lmao.
Not a huge problem unless they're in a sort of extreme position but it still shows and it's annoying
Can you send a scene so we can test and determine if this is your setup or if this is a character's settings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
View attachment 1269350 Does anyone have any idea how I can fix Haruka Sawamura's face? Since I updated to R4.0.1 and the mods, somehow it messed up her face.
I think you have Bleeding Edge active. Try to disable Experimental Mode in the launcher and see if that fixes it... think there was a mod conflicting with some character mods in there that is in the Known Problems folder for... well... this reason.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
omg...any idea how I could search for a fix? I can't find a thing and the console output isn't helping to give me a clue
The Discord, but that's assuming the fix even exists at this time. Even if the modders are aware of it, the fix may still be a work in progress.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
У меня появилось пару вопросов об игре. У меня много карточек с персонажами и поэтому загрузка происходит не сразу, если сделать несколько собственных папок и расфасовать их по ним то будет загрузка быстрее? Или загрузка происходит сразу всего что есть в папке \chara\female\ ?
Ещё похожий вопрос. Создал несколько папок в \coordinate\female и добавляю туда одежду которую сделал, но при смене одежды у персонажа в студии вся одежда оказывается в оной общей основной папке. Это у всех так или у меня чего то не хватает?
Вопрос про студию. Рабочее пространство куда добавляться вещи и персонажи. Их можно переставлять, сверху вниз и наоборот. А то иногда хотеться упорядочить для удобства. Далее мысли вслух.

I have a couple of questions about the game. I have a lot of cards with characters and therefore loading does not happen immediately, if I make several of my own folders and pack them into them, will the loading be faster? Or does everything in the \ chara \ female \ folder download at once?
Another similar question. I created several folders in \ coordinate \ female and add the clothes I made there, but when changing clothes for a character in the studio, all clothes are in this common main folder. Is this all for everyone or am I missing something?
A question about the studio. Workspace where things and characters are added. They can be rearranged, from top to bottom and vice versa. And sometimes you want to arrange it for convenience. Further thoughts out loud.

Reactions: alex2011

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Возник ещё один вопрос когда уже закончил писать. Я иногда добавляю плагины сам в игру. Если при обновлении будет этот плагин который я раньше сам добавил, не будет ошибки? Он установиться дважды или раз уже есть просто проигнорирует и не будет добавлять?

Another question arose when I had already finished writing. I sometimes add plugins myself to the game. If during the update there is this plugin that I myself added earlier, will there be an error? Will it be installed twice, or will it just ignore it once already and will not add it?

hardreset6969

Feb 9, 2019
This would be real cool if it had the same type of interaction as koikatu... speaking of which, does anyone know of any other titles like this/that one?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
У меня появилось пару вопросов об игре. У меня много карточек с персонажами и поэтому загрузка происходит не сразу, если сделать несколько собственных папок и расфасовать их по ним то будет загрузка быстрее? Или загрузка происходит сразу всего что есть в папке \chara\female\ ?
Ещё похожий вопрос. Создал несколько папок в \coordinate\female и добавляю туда одежду которую сделал, но при смене одежды у персонажа в студии вся одежда оказывается в оной общей основной папке. Это у всех так или у меня чего то не хватает?
Вопрос про студию. Рабочее пространство куда добавляться вещи и персонажи. Их можно переставлять, сверху вниз и наоборот. А то иногда хотеться упорядочить для удобства. Далее мысли вслух.

I have a couple of questions about the game. I have a lot of cards with characters and therefore loading does not happen immediately, if I make several of my own folders and pack them into them, will the loading be faster? Or does everything in the \ chara \ female \ folder download at once?
Another similar question. I created several folders in \ coordinate \ female and add the clothes I made there, but when changing clothes for a character in the studio, all clothes are in this common main folder. Is this all for everyone or am I missing something?
A question about the studio. Workspace where things and characters are added. They can be rearranged, from top to bottom and vice versa. And sometimes you want to arrange it for convenience. Further thoughts out loud.
I see no problem doing your comments like this as long as you use auto translation to help us understand.

Возник ещё один вопрос когда уже закончил писать. Я иногда добавляю плагины сам в игру. Если при обновлении будет этот плагин который я раньше сам добавил, не будет ошибки? Он установиться дважды или раз уже есть просто проигнорирует и не будет добавлять?

Another question arose when I had already finished writing. I sometimes add plugins myself to the game. If during the update there is this plugin that I myself added earlier, will there be an error? Will it be installed twice, or will it just ignore it once already and will not add it?
There should not be an error, no. If the installer for the update is set up to handle that plugin, it should update as well.

This would be real cool if it had the same type of interaction as koikatu... speaking of which, does anyone know of any other titles like this/that one?
It's quite a bit older, but the original Honey Select is just like this as far as gameplay. This one won't be getting the interaction of Koikatsu, that's for sure. That would be an insane project to take on as far as the amount and difficulty of the work needed. It's not entirely impossible, but it would need a ton of new assets and functions completely from scratch.

Reactions: Sepheyer

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sepheyer
I don't know how to get a scene to post here...but I can try to find out. Assuming I need to use studio neo and somehow save a scene to a file then send it to you here. I'll look into it
ScrewThisNoise
alex2011

thank you all for the advice! I've been getting this problem in AI and HS as well

tepihoj348

Jun 28, 2021
I see no problem doing your comments like this as long as you use auto translation to help us understand.

There should not be an error, no. If the installer for the update is set up to handle that plugin, it should update as well.

It's quite a bit older, but the original Honey Select is just like this as far as gameplay. This one won't be getting the interaction of Koikatsu, that's for sure. That would be an insane project to take on as far as the amount and difficulty of the work needed. It's not entirely impossible, but it would need a ton of new assets and functions completely from scratch.
if you're going to make a second game, you'd usually expect the game to be different. Reminds me of AA2... They manage to make a game that people love, even now, and they decide to bring none of those features into their next similar game koikatsu. I'm guessing it's intentional, like how call of duty games work.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I don't know how to get a scene to post here...but I can try to find out. Assuming I need to use studio neo and somehow save a scene to a file then send it to you here. I'll look into it
Oh, so the screenshot was the from actual game? Then do other characters have the same issue, or just one particular character? You can test yourself to see if this is a character issue, or a pose issue by swapping the characters in and out.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Oh, so the screenshot was the from actual game? Then do other characters have the same issue, or just one particular character? You can test yourself to see if this is a character issue, or a pose issue by swapping the characters in and out.
oh, well yea, that was a screenshot lol. It's an issue across AI Girl and Honey select and across multiple characters, including default/vanilla characters. It happens whenever an animation has their legs rotated too far forward. The same thing can be achieved in the studio by doing exactly that: either rotating their legs forward, or angling their butt upwards.

I think you have Bleeding Edge active. Try to disable Experimental Mode in the launcher and see if that fixes it... think there was a mod conflicting with some character mods in there that is in the Known Problems folder for... well... this reason.
Also I don't see an "experimental mode in the launcher...I'm assuming you meant the "initsettings.exe" thing. Will search in the plugin settings, I guess.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
if you're going to make a second game, you'd usually expect the game to be different. Reminds me of AA2... They manage to make a game that people love, even now, and they decide to bring none of those features into their next similar game koikatsu. I'm guessing it's intentional, like how call of duty games work.
I don't think they intended Koikatsu to be related at all, it just gets the reputation of being a bit similar and has a similar setting. With this, they fully intended what they did and I think the idea was to replicate the original with better graphics because that's what their customers liked. Also, they focus mostly on customization, so replicating the original would leave more room in the schedule for adding to the customization their actual customers want.

Rubish the archives that you download are corrupted a nice wast of time!!!
What you're probably encountering is not corruption, it's more likely the archive extractor ran into a character limit with a file name. The torrent works perfectly once you shorten the archive's name so it doesn't yell at you for hitting that pesky OS character limit.

Reactions: Sepheyer

27X

Oct 30, 2019
You're assuming the same programmers are still around to do as such. Illusion hires by contract. They also honestly don't care about the Western market because 90% of western SKUs for their games are pirated.

Point of fact you're talking about this on a piracy/freeware forum.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You're assuming the same programmers are still around to do as such. Illusion hires by contract. They also honestly don't care about the Western market because 90% of western SKUs for their games are pirated.

Except the last two games and Honey Select 1, they do care about the western market for those to a degree, though not enough to take action against the people who pirate the games, or they never would have been released to the west (Officially, HS1 was released through Fakku and then we have the other two obviously through Steam, these releases were all specifically geared toward westerners).

May 12, 2021
Amazing, I was looking for HS and I here we have HS2, wonderful. A lot of thanks for share it.
Greetings. I would kindly ask you to please read the FAQ from the front page, change your forum settings to view 100 posts at a time, use the search functions and if I can answer any intelligent questions in a civil manner I will attempt to do so. There are many boards here to help.. just don't post stuff that STN and other Modders & Devs have to deal with. *curt bow*

May 12, 2021
*smh* you can call yourself whatever you want. I thinking you need to write this opinion on every single thread posted on https://f95zone.to/forums/games.2/ and tell Donors and people that call themselves GAME DEVELOPERS that have uploaded their software they are pirates. And I mean every single thread. Ren'Py, Unreal, Unity, RPGM, etc.. just all of them. Otherwise that is just uncivil to say otherwise.

Personally, I'm intrested in seeing bug reports and people fixing things.. for example.

There are plenty of
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [ because it's for Studio Neo ]
Hey that is fine.. but how do I split apart what Studio Neo and HoneySelect is doing.
after all it's doing the same thing for AI * Girl..

This Vectrosity.dll is that odd in VR menu on controller type thing.. but no one supports it anymore.. Try to look up that company and it's a small little shop that made an niche product but now? No one wants to touch.. they probably want royalties now or something.
[Warning:Runtime Unity Editor] Vectrosity.dll is not available, drawing gizmos will be disabled

This is puzzling.. and I've seen it before... However I am fairly certain this is NOT a HarmonyX error more likely a mod calling to HarmonyX without complete syntax or missing paratheses..
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.Resources and name GetBuiltinResource and parameters (string, Type)

I thought I disabled the auto-translate stuff.. but I'm still seeing this..
[Warning: Unity Log] OnLevelWasLoaded was found on AutoTranslationPlugin

Why is Gravure warnings being thrown.. It doesn't cause any issues (at least not immediately).. is it the way that it is loaded and unloaded into memory or when G is pressed the issue?
[Warning: Unity Log] OnLevelWasLoaded was found on GravurePlugin
This message has been deprecated and will be removed in a later version of Unity.
Add a delegate to SceneManager.sceneLoaded instead to get notifications after scene loading has completed

I'm probably under mis-understanding.. I haven't seen Playboop work correctly once in the last *shrug* since AI * Girl? Does it DO anything aside from claiming a file handle and throwing a warning?
[Warning: HarmonyX] System.Void Playboop.BreastCollider.OnDestoryWearing(AIChara.ChaControl) - Could not find method SafeDestroy with 0 parameters in type AIChara.ChaControl, but it was found in base class of this type AIChara.ChaInfo

THIS IS BRAND NEW.. where is this occuring. I have not seen any pupil dilation in any scripts, mods or actions in game.. what does this do?
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script (EyeAdv_AutoDilation) on this Behaviour is missing!
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'advanced') is missing!
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script (EyeAdv_AutoDilation) on this Behaviour is missing!
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'compatible') is missing!

This particular error is always the red flag that the instance is about to crash.. What is causing this? Is this a GUI element that is using some sort of unclean close method or is doing a strange kind of append call that can't clean it's own opened handles?
[Error : Unity Log] Can't remove RectTransform because LayoutElement (Script) depends on it

I guess the main question is how do I seperate my directories and structures to either READ from Bleeding Edge or completely ignore it.. Even if I DISABLE experimental it will pull bleeding edge and claim "
Warning:Sideloader] Multiple versions detected, only "Sideloader Modpack - Bleeding Edge\*" will be loaded. Skipped versions: "Sideloader Modpack\* (aka STABLE/current)"

Do we need a better Naming system like Sideloader Modpack\a\* vs Sideloader Modpack - Bleeding Edge\z\*... Yeah, it is an "ugly" fix but would bypass any implicit problems and (yes would make use of MyMods more explicit issues).. those are important questions to many. Simply selecting experimental on and off doesn't change anything..

What is your take on this 27X? StN?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes