arita004

Jan 28, 2020
what could be wrong with this? i keep getting tis kind of error during events. need help. the game just went white screen and i get this msg on the console.
sa.png

JCrack

Dec 7, 2019
whenever I try to open the game it just black screens i can move my cursor but it doesn't do anything and the dhh counter on the top stops at 80 here is the output log

Reactions: DarkLegionaireXIV

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
Anyone could give me some tips about how to improve the realism of this game? My game aways looks too shiny and with the skin of the girls looking like they have a white glow. I'm running on max settings, but they dont feel good like some screenshots that I see on the internet.

felicenko28

Jun 2, 2017
In the previous versions (without DX) I've modified the breast of the girls and I had no problems. Now, in DX versions I have the breasts deformed in some poses, how can i solve)

Strange breasts.jpg

Dimcules

May 29, 2021
Soo, I'm having a bit of a problem.

I installed the Torrent "All-In-One" version of this and extracted both of the zip files into C:/Illusion/Honey Select 2.
However, when I try and start the game the logo appears for a brief second before going into a white screen of death where nothing happens.

At this point, I have tried almost every fix I've found online but nothing has worked thus far.
Also, when I open up my Taskmanager the game stays steady at 270MB RAM usage, 0% Disk usage, and 15% GPU usage but does nothing. Not sure whether this information is relevant or not tho.

I hope someone knows a quick fix for this problem 'cause I've been trying to get this to work for the better part of the last 2 hours :p.

Thanks in advance!

FallenEgoist

Mar 18, 2018
I have a problem before the game even starts. After torrenting the entire game, I try to unzip the [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R4.0.1.7z but ALWAYS get this error
error.png
Apparently the file is always "in use" by something and I can't even rename it. Even after restarting my computer, I still can't rename the file and still get this error. What the hell is it in use by and why can't I unzip the file? The other .7z doesn't have the same issue.

AyItsYoBoi

Jun 29, 2017
Soo, I'm having a bit of a problem.

I installed the Torrent "All-In-One" version of this and extracted both of the zip files into C:/Illusion/Honey Select 2.
However, when I try and start the game the logo appears for a brief second before going into a white screen of death where nothing happens.

At this point, I have tried almost every fix I've found online but nothing has worked thus far.
Also, when I open up my Taskmanager the game stays steady at 270MB RAM usage, 0% Disk usage, and 15% GPU usage but does nothing. Not sure whether this information is relevant or not tho.

I hope someone knows a quick fix for this problem 'cause I've been trying to get this to work for the better part of the last 2 hours :p.

Thanks in advance!
Did you follow the installation instructions in FAQ?
1) Unzip the Repack
2) Run [BR] HoneySelect 2 Registry Fixer.bat
3) Run InitSetting.exe and select update option
4) Once finish updating, click start button

AyItsYoBoi

Jun 29, 2017
I have a problem before the game even starts. After torrenting the entire game, I try to unzip the [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R4.0.1.7z but ALWAYS get this error
View attachment 1284863
Apparently the file is always "in use" by something and I can't even rename it. Even after restarting my computer, I still can't rename the file and still get this error. What the hell is it in use by and why can't I unzip the file? The other .7z doesn't have the same issue.
Try using winrar to extract the files.

Reactions: alex2011

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
1) Unzip the Repack
Probably should put this under the Installation heading since that is where folks would expect to find installation instructions..

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
I did the all in one torrent, not sure "How" to launch it, I unzip/Unrared the files but not sure how to actually even launch it since doesnt look like there is a application launcher for it

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone could give me some tips about how to improve the realism of this game? My game aways looks too shiny and with the skin of the girls looking like they have a white glow. I'm running on max settings, but they dont feel good like some screenshots that I see on the internet.
The screenshots you found are likely from the studio, which is mostly more real looking due to lighting and other things that the player can only really control in the studio.

View attachment 1284863
Could be your antivirus trying to scan it and taking forever to get it done.

I did the all in one torrent, not sure "How" to launch it, I unzip/Unrared the files but not sure how to actually even launch it since doesnt look like there is a application launcher for it
honeyselect2.exe or initsetting.exe will have the ability to start the game.

Dimcules

May 29, 2021
1) Unzip the Repack
I did this but the white screen issue prevailed.

Try using winrar to extract the files.
This actually worked, THX!

I don't know why, but after extracting it with WinRAR it actually loads now... maybe a copying error with 7zip?

Anyway, thank you for the quick replies! O7

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
I am missing, Anyone have ls.acc.k3, rose.am.pubes, yamadamod.ai03acchairbeta2, re_maletofemale_body & sena.pm02 for honey select 2 ?

Please dm me or quote me if you do. Thanks.

Reactions: Wieso
May 28, 2019
I downloaded the All-In-One DX+Base game pack, but when I go to unzip the files, it won't let me and says "Cannot open as archive?"

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes