HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How do I unlock all scenes?
I think you unlock a bunch of scenes if you max out their dependence thing, which you can do by interacting with them in any way other than being a jerk. Hell, some of them even like that actually.
Also, some scenes are map specific, like the stairs scenes that you can only access if you're on a map that actually has stairs.
I think some other scenes also unlock by maxing out the individual sex trait things like anal and whatever.
There's a helpful wiki for this as well

thexfounder

Jan 25, 2019
What I did was delete the save file and at beginning skip the introduction it will work but there is a another problem you can click any thing. It will highlight orange and if you click again it turn back and you can't anything. You can't even leave the room. I try find a way to fix it and look to see if anyone has fix for it.
did you find the fix?

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Hi. How do you stop characters from closing their eyes? There is an "Eye control DLL" you can access through the cheats mod, but when you change values, it reverts back to original settings when you back out. AI Girl had this DLL as well, but was never updated so it was unusable. If that is the same for HS2, could someone please update this.

Thanks

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Downloaded multiple times, installed/reinstalled, still getting "missing Unityplayer.dll" error. Anyone know of a fix or common error in installation?
here you go:
whenever you get an error with a filename followed by ".dll" you should know that you can get any .dll file from this site for free. I've been using it and I think it's a safe site. You might find this site useful when installing other apps and games as well :)

EDIT: search for Unityplayer on the site search bar

ddaass1

Nov 24, 2019
Part 7, nopy - Server Error: This is likely temporary, please try again later

for 2 weeks now... I want full speed :D

dynastii

Apr 10, 2018
how come that every character that i download from AI Downloader comes with the same personality every time?

Io Hasekura

Jul 25, 2020
Please help me fix this problem with uncensored mod? It happened after update to the latest BetterRepack R5 (base game) :(

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
What's up with the crashes??? Only game that ever crashes on me like this so many times. And I have a really beefy system with 3080. How is this game so buggy? Unreal. I'm using the Repacked version (n):rolleyes:

Edit: Ok the crashes are reduced now. But boy how does this game have such awful clipping issues for being over 40GBs in size? Lol, just wow.

Last edited:

Sunsetdrive

Feb 24, 2019
Hmm, is the "Sideloader Modpack Studio" needed or can I just download the repack from ScrewThisNoise, as the Studio in the Optional File tells me it is for the studio which is mostly for people that create animations or other things.

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
On here I see the Sideloader Modpack is dated 2020 but on their MEGA folders are dated 2021. Does the 2020 Modpack update itself to the 2021 or should I just go to their MEGA folder and download the 2021 Modpack version?

zollerkewm

Jan 27, 2021
hello...i have a q. i have accidently turned off the liquid physics setting somewhere, and i cant find the option to turn it back on again. where is it pls?

babak001

Jan 30, 2018
another thing my package you need to extract everything in the main folder of the game, you must not extract in the folder mymods, if you extract everything inside the folder mymods, some files will not be recognized.

HI. What should I do to solve this problem? Please help

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes