jherms

Apr 24, 2020
I've just got two questions, 1. is there a mod that adds more sex scenes / positions to the game? and 2. is there a list of missing mod warnings that you can get? I've got a couple that pop up but I don't know what mods they are.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've just got two questions, 1. is there a mod that adds more sex scenes / positions to the game? and 2. is there a list of missing mod warnings that you can get? I've got a couple that pop up but I don't know what mods they are.
1. There is a mod called HS2Plug that I do believe is going to at some point if it doesn't already. I don't use it yet, so I would need to go back to the creator's Patreon to check.

2. Not really, but most of those happen not because a mod is actually missing, but because the one applied to a character is older than the version installed. In these cases, all it takes is removing the mod and reapplying it, usually accessories, which is under that ring symbol in the maker.

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
Hey guys I'm in a bit of a problem here, I downloaded the 4.01 update when it came out and it worked good (as always before) but I tried starting the game again some days ago and it keeps loading with a black screen without anything else, only difference with before this problem are some new cards, I thought there were too many so I Deleted quite a lot.

And I just thought of something, I suppressed cards I had in game (probably in groups) can it be this ? I know it is stupid, if it is effectively the issue how can I fix it (I permanently deleted these cards.)

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
I'm fairly new and have little understanding about Modding other then using Mods. I did have a thought though regarding the creation sliders and trying to reproduce celebrities. If you place a picture of someones face (straight eyes front portrait ) on a surface, and place a mirror 90 degrees from the center of the face towards either the right or the left side, the face of any given celebrity is different on the left and on the right. I suppose this is the way it is for almost anyone. In this regard, would it be possible to separate the sliders that control things like "Nostril height" for example? This would possibly go a long way in trying to get certain aspects of face correct. Of course, more sliders (mostly for the nose), or rather "shapers" would be most welcome.

Jan 30, 2021
I'm fairly new and have little understanding about Modding other then using Mods. I did have a thought though regarding the creation sliders and trying to reproduce celebrities. If you place a picture of someones face (straight eyes front portrait ) on a surface, and place a mirror 90 degrees from the center of the face towards either the right or the left side, the face of any given celebrity is different on the left and on the right. I suppose this is the way it is for almost anyone. In this regard, would it be possible to separate the sliders that control things like "Nostril height" for example? This would possibly go a long way in trying to get certain aspects of face correct. Of course, more sliders (mostly for the nose), or rather "shapers" would be most welcome.
It would be so AMAZING if someone were to write an HS2 plugin that expanded the mesh/vertex coordinates of a native character, specifically for the nose(as well as eyes). Our staff developer was not able to do this, but someone could. In the meantime, you can get some extra movement from bonemod editor. But it usually ends up making the nose look weird or downright botched(when I fiddle with it, that is).

If you want a super-real celebrity in Honey 2, the only viable recourse is find a DAZ model that resembles them, or do/buy a 3D model of them, then port that using custom head mesh workflows.

Blackout220

Jan 31, 2019
Can anyone give me a link to Chun li's classic outfit? It was removed during an update. I don't know who made it so its hard to find

hillian

Dec 27, 2020
100th of this same question, but how do I extract the split files?
I downloaded the R2 repack because I want to conserve storage space, and whenever I try to extract the 001 file, it tells me "Can not open the file as [7z] archive. Unexpected end of data."

Is my file corrupted? Do I have to redownload all of the files, or just the 001?

I downloaded the files from the mega folders provided in betterrepack.com/public if that helps.

Oct 15, 2018
100th of this same question, but how do I extract the split files?
I downloaded the R2 repack because I want to conserve storage space, and whenever I try to extract the 001 file, it tells me "Can not open the file as [7z] archive. Unexpected end of data."

Is my file corrupted? Do I have to redownload all of the files, or just the 001?

I downloaded the files from the mega folders provided in betterrepack.com/public if that helps.
the split files mean it needs all the files to extracted at once , example : the download section have HS2.001 HS2.002...HS2.100 you need to download all 100 files to extract if not it can't be extracted or if somehow you can extract that 001 file the data from that file are not enough to launch the game , and when you have enough 100 files just extract 1 file the rest are fine you do no need to touch it

hillian

Dec 27, 2020
the split files mean it needs all the files to extracted at once , example : the download section have HS2.001 HS2.002...HS2.100 you need to download all 100 files to extract if not it can't be extracted or if somehow you can extract that 001 file the data from that file are not enough to launch the game , and when you have enough 100 files just extract 1 file the rest are fine you do no need to touch it
I already have all the split parts and I can't extract any of them. I tried selecting all of them and extracting, and I get the "Unexpected end of data" error message for the 001, and "Cannot extract file as archive" on the rest.
Sorry for not mentioning that in the first post

EDIT: I found the problem: The 003 was corrupt, downloading it again fixed the problem.

Last edited:

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
I have a problem. Some slaves have strange black/gray skin . I tried to change their skin type but its not working. Skin still looks this same.
Zrzut ekranu (1153).png

maxxsred

Sep 7, 2019
This is the page that I am stuck on. It's not frozen. I can click the arrows at the bottom of the page, between page 1 & 2, but that is all i can do at this point. How do I close this, or get it to advance?
View attachment 1322635
What I did was delete the save file and at beginning skip the introduction it will work but there is a another problem you can click any thing. It will highlight orange and if you click again it turn back and you can't anything. You can't even leave the room. I try find a way to fix it and look to see if anyone has fix for it.

Reactions: horg420

DickLander69

Jan 3, 2019
Does anyone know of mod for controlling facial expressions? No matter how hard I try the characters always have this blank face. I'm trying to make a VN and some way of better control over their faces would be very good.

Reactions: BiriBiriisTheBes
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes