Mr.Pringles

Aug 3, 2019
Hi guys, I have BR 4.0.1 and I just downloaded a few cards from Discord... However, in many of them the skin tone of the body is all messed up, very dark or green or grey, whereas the faces are ok. Am I missing a mod? Thanks
Most likely missing Hanmen NextGenTex (which is paid mod)...

Reactions: Omar128

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
Hello there!

Does the " All-In-One (DX R4.0.1 Base Game Repack) " contain all of the mods or do I have to download the " 2020-11-16 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (52GB) " also?

Thank you!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello there!

Does the " All-In-One (DX R4.0.1 Base Game Repack) " contain all of the mods or do I have to download the " 2020-11-16 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (52GB) " also?

Thank you!
Yes, at least every mod the creator of Better Repack could get his hands on, and the sideloader modpack ONLY affects the studio and is completely unnecessary if you do not use the studio.

Reactions: L_M94

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
probably weird question
has there ever been a DLC and/or mod that adds on new intercourse position?
Technically yes, the DX expansion, DX literally stands for "Deluxe Exansion," adds a VIP area run by the hostess from HS1. This area has a few different sex scenes with things that cannot be done in a non-DX version of the game.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Technically yes, the DX expansion, DX literally stands for "Deluxe Exansion," adds a VIP area run by the hostess from HS1. This area has a few different sex scenes with things that cannot be done in a non-DX version of the game.
wow, talk about a deluxe version....you get like 10 new scenes and none of them are even anything special lol...plus you have to go to some sepparate area for them so it's not seamless at all...lame for a deluxe version of a game that's already more expensive than some people's weekly income...

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
Yes, at least every mod the creator of Better Repack could get his hands on, and the sideloader modpack ONLY affects the studio and is completely unnecessary if you do not use the studio.
What do you mean if I don't use the studio? What does the studio do?

I basically wanna try the game & see what the mods bring (clothes, accessories, etc.).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I see!
Thanks for the answer.

And the version on the OP is complete with DX expansion, right?
Yes

wow, talk about a deluxe version....you get like 10 new scenes and none of them are even anything special lol...plus you have to go to some sepparate area for them so it's not seamless at all...lame for a deluxe version of a game that's already more expensive than some people's weekly income...
It's not a deluxe version of the game, only the expansion, an expansion is going to be smaller by default.

What do you mean if I don't use the studio? What does the studio do?

I basically wanna try the game & see what the mods bring (clothes, accessories, etc.).
The mods do nothing for the game, they only work on the studio, at least the modpack ones. The studio is for creating renders and animations to be used in other games or as standalone creations.

Reactions: L_M94

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
So I can download " All-In-One (DX R4.0.1 Base Game Repack) " & just enjoy the game with whatever mods are in it, right?

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
So I can download " All-In-One (DX R4.0.1 Base Game Repack) " & just enjoy the game with whatever mods are in it, right?
Yea, if you want to download newer mods theres an option in the launcher, looks like a blue arrow button

zel887

Mar 25, 2018
I'm trying to make a scene with the studio, I'm looking for a dog as an object, does anyone know where I could find one?

horg420

Jan 8, 2019
I'm having trouble getting the game going. I downloaded "DX R4.0.1 Base Game Part Download (40.8gb)". The game loads fine when i run the HoneySelect2.exe file. My PC has more than enough of everything to run it smoothly. I can create people, load the mods and characters included with the download, i even downloaded a few new cards & they load fine into the character creator/editor. But when i go to play the game, i click "play", the only option available to click is "Characters", and the "Groups", as Fur informs me on how these things work. I click through her conversation, and then a "help" page shows up with arrows at the bottom. I can click between page 1 & 2, but that is it. i can't go any further, or exit this screen that overlays the game menu. Any ideas?

castor212

Aug 12, 2020
is there any fast way to edit someone's personality so that they are eligible for the deluxe mode?
i remembered it took really long the normal way last time i played this game lol, so am wondering if there is a manner of save editor that can modify the icon?

Thanks in advance!

horg420

Jan 8, 2019
This is the page that I am stuck on. It's not frozen. I can click the arrows at the bottom of the page, between page 1 & 2, but that is all i can do at this point. How do I close this, or get it to advance?
HS2.png

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
is there any fast way to edit someone's personality so that they are eligible for the deluxe mode?
i remembered it took really long the normal way last time i played this game lol, so am wondering if there is a manner of save editor that can modify the icon?

Thanks in advance!
If you have the cheat mod installed, which you should if you downloaded the repack, you can press F12 and it comes up with a menu where you can edit all the stats of a character. It only works when you're in a sex scene with them though.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes