noob2014

Aug 26, 2017
Hi guys, I cant make the game start. It opens the main title menu all good, but when i click "play" it goes to white screen and closes the game. When i go too create and the character appears for 1 sec and closes the game aswell...
My pc is good enough for this game but idk what cause the crash.
Pls help!

27X

Oct 30, 2019
of course the character will turn dark, you didn't activate the SSS by F5...
View attachment 1313670

guide fast by roy12:
Except the part where that has nothing to do with it. If the shader were incorrectly applied the skin would have a purple sheen over it. A black texture is a universal bug where the memory allotted for the texture is exceeded because the wrong library controlling texture size is being used.

Last edited:
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk
Jan 30, 2021
Hi, I'm having troubles with Hanmen Next gen texture mod, bodies with that texure they become grey, can someone help me?
That is the EXACT same trouble I always have. Hanmen NG Textures is supposed to be an amazing paid mod for HS2 girls--like $10US I think. However, if you want some very nice free much more user-friendly alternatives, look for Nyaacho textures. If you have the Better Repack 3.2 or higher, you already have them as options. They are 8196 sized skin texture maps that work very well, require no special shaders like Hanmen's does, and (if you familiar with painting DDS textures), you can redesign them to your heart's content! :)

HGBX

Jan 19, 2018

Today there was this HS2_MakerJumpToSelectionPlugin V1.00 maybe this is exactly what you are looking for to find things.
I did not install it myself. I saw it here.
If anybody has access to this mod I would appreciate it if they could post a mirror to it here. The link doesn't seem to work.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
If anybody has access to this mod I would appreciate it if they could post a mirror to it here. The link doesn't seem to work.
Here is the link to the mod's creator github page, just grab the zip file:

Also, the link to discord, as above, still works for me. Might worth looking into why you can't access it directly.

Reactions: BiriBiriisTheBes

Ryuko_kun

Jul 3, 2020
Sup guys, does anyone got a problem with sounds? I dont have any sounds of action or anything.
Does anyone know how to fix that issue

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
Hi guys, I have BR 4.0.1 and I just downloaded a few cards from Discord... However, in many of them the skin tone of the body is all messed up, very dark or green or grey, whereas the faces are ok. Am I missing a mod? Thanks

27X

Oct 30, 2019
which illusion game should I try though?
If you're having the issues you are (for pretty obvious reasons) your choices are pretty much limited to AAgirl/academy, HS1 or PlayClub/Home. This isn't like girlvania or Skyrim where you can scale things back unilaterally. Even if you cut viewable res in half or even three quarters, the assets are still going to be from 2K to 8K and from 25K to 80K polies and no amount of Optimazonium is going to grant you more VRam.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Does anyone know if the Studio Engine is the same? Neo Studio II?
Same as AI? No.

There are a few but pretty significant changes. Some things should still work, but most skeletal/node or behavorial plugins need to be changed, rewritten, or updated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes