poke88

Apr 10, 2020
[Error : Unity Log] Scene 'NightPool' couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
To add a scene to the build settings use the menu File->Build Settings...

I have this commend in console and game run whit white screen

SKYShark

Feb 23, 2018
If I were to update to the new version, am I able to bring the entire save file? or am I only able to bring the character cards and costume card to the new version. Previous version from 13/2/2021 this year to New version on 20/7/2021

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is the full size of game after extraction? Base game and with character packs and all.
It depends on if you have the Sideloader Modpack. With it, somewhere in the 90GB range, without is somewhere in the 30GB to 50GB range. The Sideloader Modpack is ONLY for the studio, so if you don't use the studio, you don't need the modpack.

If I were to update to the new version, am I able to bring the entire save file? or am I only able to bring the character cards and costume card to the new version. Previous version from 13/2/2021 this year to New version on 20/7/2021
You can port over your entire UserData folder, so yes, you can bring the saves AND your character, scene, and coordinate (clothing) cards.

SKYShark

Feb 23, 2018
Do I need to do anything about the optional files to include theiur contents after unzipping them in the same folder? (unzipped at the exe file location) Thanks very for assist all.

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Hello, sorry for my ignorance, do I have to download the files above or below the yellow writing?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do I need to do anything about the optional files to include theiur contents after unzipping them in the same folder? (unzipped at the exe file location) Thanks very for assist all.
Those files need to go into the Mods folder, there should be a bunch of folders with the term Sideloader.

Hello, sorry for my ignorance, do I have to download the files above or below the yellow writing?
Above

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
shame it's not on mega. I can't use the others except torrent. But the latter is inconsistent
MEGA is way too restricting for free users, this game would eat up the download quota like crazy.

Compared to AI Shoujo...

1. Are there more clothing options?
2. Can you rape girls within the game's setting?
1. Not sure on this one.

2. Technically yes, you have to make her hate you, at which point you also risk her running away. I don't think they are willingly doing it with you at that point, though if you're looking for the kind of rape where they resist futilely, you're out of luck, the last game to do that was their previous rape based title or the one before that, I forget which.

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
MEGA is way too restricting for free users, this game would eat up the download quota like crazy.

1. Not sure on this one.

2. Technically yes, you have to make her hate you, at which point you also risk her running away. I don't think they are willingly doing it with you at that point, though if you're looking for the kind of rape where they resist futilely, you're out of luck, the last game to do that was their previous rape based title or the one before that, I forget which.
I've found a way around it using the Mega sync desktop app.
You download it until the quota is up. Wait awhile and it refreshes, keep the download going.
Continue until done.

Sure it's slow. But patience is a virtue.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've found a way around it using the Mega sync desktop app.
You download it until the quota is up. Wait awhile and it refreshes, keep the download going.
Continue until done.

Sure it's slow. But patience is a virtue.
Some people don't have patience.

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
How do you use the part download? Whenever I try to unzip it there are a lot of files that overlap and I'm not sure what to do with them.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do you use the part download? Whenever I try to unzip it there are a lot of files that overlap and I'm not sure what to do with them.
Just have all parts in the same place and unzip from the first one, it should take care of the rest.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
How did you set up the lighting in these scenes to have your characters look so crisp?
With a lot of effort and crying.
Some maps have better natural light than others.
Skyboxes help.
Graphics Mod give you a lot of customization power if you put in the effort to dick around in it.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes