laAngelblade32

Jul 11, 2021
Hello. I just downloaded this game.
I love it, but I only have the base game, but I like it so much that I want to try those 50GB folder of mods only. But I would like to know what those mods have?
is there a list? of all that it adds?
I would like some mods of
piss (and the other)
monsters and animals
There are also mods to modify the size of penises and fat girls? bbw?

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Hey there I was wondering if someone could give me pointers to make a male character that looks more like someone who is in his early 20s in terms of face structure, as the default one looks 15. Also some pointers for a more balanced male body as well, cuz the hips being larger, or as large as the upper body give the character a very feminine look. I've tried to mess with some of the sliders, and got something halfway decent, but just not quite what I want.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can anybody help me with these costume cards? because they don't load in my game. I think the problem has something to do with the size because they are 449X628 where as normal cards are ussually 252X352 but I tried resizing them with a site to that format and that did not work either. So if anyone has a fix or can maybe upload them as normal sized cards it would be much appreciated.
They could be missing the outfit data. Remember that Illusion cards are not just pictures, but instead also contain the data needed to load them into the game. If you downloaded these, keep in mind that most websites are not made to be able to properly handle Illusion cards and you will sometimes only get an image with none of the data needed to load it. The only fix is to try again with the download if this is the case.

Hello. I just downloaded this game.
I love it, but I only have the base game, but I like it so much that I want to try those 50GB folder of mods only. But I would like to know what those mods have?
is there a list? of all that it adds?
I would like some mods of
piss (and the other)
monsters and animals
There are also mods to modify the size of penises and fat girls? bbw?
Those mods are mainly studio scenery objects and studio maps, nothing for the game.

KikatoStar

Oct 31, 2019
Package (all in one) Mods v8 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1291375
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-6151799 - link
Quick question; I updated to 4.01, then downloaded all the packages / coordinates from V1 to V8 and installed then, then clicked "update" in the HS2 launcher. Did I undo the P95Zone package by clicking "update"? I get a lot of "missing mod" error messages when I run 4.01 with All in one V8.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Quick question; I updated to 4.01, then downloaded all the packages / coordinates from V1 to V8 and installed then, then clicked "update" in the HS2 launcher. Did I undo the P95Zone package by clicking "update"? I get a lot of "missing mod" error messages when I run 4.01 with All in one V8.
No, what likely happened is actually the mods that are missing getting updated. The mods on a specific character or in a specific scene stay exactly the same right down to what version you used when adding them to the character or scene. That means it will not detect the newer version of that mod because it is not being used by the character or scene, the old version is, so it is listed as missing. You have to switch updated mods out on characters and scenes or the update will not take effect on them.

Reactions: KikatoStar

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I tried redownloading them but that did not work unfortunatly. Thanks for helping anyway(y)
Redownloading won't help, you have to go into the character creator and replace the modded items on characters or into the studio and replace the modded items in scenes, whichever it is that is giving the message.

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Anyone else have issues with the GC causing a hiccup every time it cleans out? Using the advanced modes for the FPS counter shows the game takes at least twice as long to render a few frames while it's doing that. Is there a setting I missed somewhere that can smooth this out?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think you meant to reply to someone else as my problem had something to do with outfit cards not showing up in game and not with missing mod error messages.
Oops, I was distracted, my fault. It sounds like the card might just be corrupt and it sounds like it might be on the upload end, meaning there is nothing to be done.

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Nice, thanks! Also, do you happen to know the name of the liquids mod that is used in 2nd image & where to obtain?

Hooh's Coom mod is the one. You use them as a studio item, and they also have thickness and transparency properties if you use MaterialEditor on them in the studio.

Reactions: DarksideDan

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
ok so.... i need HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, im trying to download honey select 2 and im trying to avoid torrents cause.. ughhhh! so.. how do i go about downloading this? do i have to download all of these? or? please let me know hehe
why you are triying to avoid the almighty Torrents

Reactions: JustForRoses

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
heyy Bros did you know why when i change the size of the screenshots like values below

1626503383116.png
i get this parcial blur in the image somebody know ?

AI_2021-05-18-01-25-13-361.png

congru

Dec 27, 2019
Nah that's not it, there's clearly zoom blur being applied
My guess is that it's a vignetting option that's been clumsily implemented by one of your graphics plugins - for large pictures you don't notice because it's only affecting the edges of the picture a litte. But when you reduce the window size, the effect is not scaled down proportionately and it's much more extreme.

pretty funny tho

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes