LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
You gave her too much caffeine and she's gotta go fast.

No, but to be serious, it looks like the image is being stretched. Have you tried to downsize it a bit to see if that helps?
yep if i reduce the size i dont have the issue but i was wondering if i can get bigger images

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nah that's not it, there's clearly zoom blur being applied
My guess is that it's a vignetting option that's been clumsily implemented by one of your graphics plugins - for large pictures you don't notice because it's only affecting the edges of the picture a litte. But when you reduce the window size, the effect is not scaled down proportionately and it's much more extreme.

pretty funny tho
There are plugins with that option? I wasn't aware.

yep if i reduce the size i dont have the issue but i was wondering if i can get bigger images
The card images are only a certain size, but I would check out some other graphics plugins to see if maybe they will help.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
There are plugins with that option? I wasn't aware.

The card images are only a certain size, but I would check out some other graphics plugins to see if maybe they will help.
ohhh i see because i already saw other guys with the seize of his images bigger

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Using the IK weights in HS2PE Advanced mode has been so great to tweak pre existing animations into something a bit cooler.
HS2IKAnim.png
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Rantai

Dec 25, 2020
Hi guys quick question, for creating and using existing outfits, which game is the best choice right now? This one, honey select 1 or another game entirely? My pc can handle it so thats not an issue. More speaking of mod/card availability and community activity regarding creating new outfits/clothing and new stuff in general. Thanks

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ohhh i see because i already saw other guys with the seize of his images bigger
Those might have been actual renders, not cards.

Hi guys quick question, for creating and using existing outfits, which game is the best choice right now? This one, honey select 1 or another game entirely? My pc can handle it so thats not an issue. More speaking of mod/card availability and community activity regarding creating new outfits/clothing and new stuff in general. Thanks
I would say this game, there is no telling when the, now extremely dated, Honey Select 1 community will cease activity, but this one should be active for a long time yet given how long its predecessor went. The thing you will have to keep in mind is that NONE of these games you listed work together, so whatever you create is stuck in the game you use except with Honey Select 2 being able to port back to AI Shoujo.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Question for anyone who may know the answer. Does anyone know how to copy a clothing item into another clothing slot? I want the Thief Belt in the panyhose slot.
Did you ever find out how to copy clothing items to another slot?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You mean a mod that simulates pregnancy by changing the shape of the girl the way you want? That exists. It's in the repack already.
I do believe he means like the new port of the Koikatsu pregnancy mod, which only exists in AI Shoujo with the original being in Koikatsu. The difference is it is an actual mechanic with the Koikatsu mod that got ported. I don't remember seeing an announcement of a port for it to HS2.

caspar99993

Oct 10, 2020
I'm having black screen whenever I try to open the .exe files except the init settings, how should I fix it? (I used the downloads by parts and merge the files together)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes