• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

hades83

Sep 4, 2020
So I have a Potato Laptop ( it 6th gen, 2 gigs of VRam and 8 gigs of Ram), should I even try to install this? (I tried honey select but experience wasn't pleasurable). Any other game with similar concept but which can work on my humble machine?

Reactions: Gogopopo002

Ghost71214

Jul 20, 2020
Have been played Hs1 for so long

Back when HS 2 released , i decided to wait for more mod support and charater , dumb question but is it safe to jump ship now ?

reinartz42

Aug 6, 2018
Couple questions,

Do I need to download both the 2020-11-16 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (52GB) and DX 4.0.1 to get everything? I'm looking for more clothes parts than I had in R4 base and to possibly fix some bad clothes textures.

Is there a way to change the HS2 voices back to HS1 or AIS? They seem to change these every release and HS2 doesn't have one I like.

I wanted to add more hair/clothes, specifically looking for yuna's queue from ffx2 to add in hair extensions, to that existing back braid. Is there a place I can find these things or create them myself?

Also on clothes is there a way to flip asymmetrical top or bottom so right side is then on left and vice versa or add transparency and change the alpha of a custom piece?

Lastly, anyway to add new rooms to the game?

Thanks ahead of time,

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Back when HS 2 released , i decided to wait for more mod support and charater , dumb question but is it safe to jump ship now ?
You don't necessarily have to jump ship, you could play both.

Couple questions,

Do I need to download both the 2020-11-16 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (52GB) and DX 4.0.1 to get everything? I'm looking for more clothes parts than I had in R4 base and to possibly fix some bad clothes textures.

Is there a way to change the HS2 voices back to HS1 or AIS? They seem to change these every release and HS2 doesn't have one I like.

I wanted to add more hair/clothes, specifically looking for yuna's queue from ffx2 to add in hair extensions, to that existing back braid. Is there a place I can find these things or create them myself?

Also on clothes is there a way to flip asymmetrical top or bottom so right side is then on left and vice versa or add transparency and change the alpha of a custom piece?

Lastly, anyway to add new rooms to the game?

Thanks ahead of time,
The Sideloader Modpack is for the studio only, so you will get nothing from it outside of the studio. If you don't use the studio, you don't need the modpack.

There is no way to change the voices without modding the ones you want to work with this game and to add them in.

Rooms are the same way, you would have to mod them in.

MenaZZZ

Nov 26, 2018
I installed everything correctly. Why do I get a white screen when I start up and still hear the music? I ask for help.

V@S

Apr 4, 2021
I installed everything correctly. Why do I get a white screen when I start up and still hear the music? I ask for help.
I have a similar problem but it only occur when i'm about to start a sex scene in-game.
Dialogue and everything work tho.

Anyone got a idea? I used the torrent version

Edit: Nvm i re-extracted all the files. Not sure what caused this

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Hi, I'm having troubles with Hanmen Next gen texture mod, bodies with that texure they become grey, can someone help me?
You need the entire mod including the part you're supposed to pay for, and it needs to be installed correctly. The instructions to do so are in the part you're supposed to pay for.

Reactions: Whitebeard356

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020

I'd say HS2 is really-really good. If you download the latest Better Repack, you are ready to tackle on 99% of the scenes you find from the get go.

Checkout the scenes thread and the chara thread and then decide for yourself tho:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-5947226

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ard-sharing-thread.44248/page-56#post-6231787

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Last edited:

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Guys, Quick Question: Is there ANY Mod that allows the "Object / Character Marker" to be made bigger? (in StudioNeoV2) My issue is, iam working on Big Scale Scenes with Objects Tens to Hundreds Meters of Size and that tiny marker (in relation) is making it extremly Hard to move such Big Objects around. I know about the Size Slider in Axis Setting, but even when maxed out, the Marker is still super Tiny, i need it to be much MUCH bigger. If anyone know something, please let me know, any help is much appreciated.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The instructions to do so are in the part you're supposed to pay for.
Well, that's not annoying at all. Good way to keep the mod working only for the patrons, though...unless there are people willing to leak such information, which there are in most cases.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
You guys need to convert some of your fave characters to Next Gen Shaders 2.0. The way the skin looks now is so freaking nice. Specially when you give it a wet look:
HS2_2021-07-22-14-11-56-488.png
HS2_2021-07-22-14-17-14-128.png

Whitebeard356

Sep 13, 2019
Also Whitebeard356 you can just download krorus123 mods package. It has all the Henmen mods necessary to see Nex Gen SSS textures for free here https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-6232371
I installed all nine of them, extracted the mods and put them in the MyMods folder, some cards are still black/gray, i alsto tried to see in the material editor menu but i can't figure the problem out, is there any particular way to extract or put the hanmen mods?

This is one of the cards that are giving me problems

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
I installed all nine of them, extracted the mods and put them in the MyMods folder, some cards are still black/gray, i alsto tried to see in the material editor menu but i can't figure the problem out, is there any particular way to extract or put the hanmen mods?

of course the character will turn dark, you didn't activate the SSS by F5...
step1-700x720.jpg

guide fast by roy12:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020

another thing my package you need to extract everything in the main folder of the game, you must not extract in the folder mymods, if you extract everything inside the folder mymods, some files will not be recognized.

Reactions: Whitebeard356
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes