Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
After reading this I went back and looked at doing that in a new folder and discovered my part 4 and part 7 lacked the underscore between file name parts. It had this:

ScrewThisNoiseHoneySelect2DXBetterRepackR4.0.1.part07

instead of looking like this:

ScrewThisNoiseHoneySelect_2_DX_BetterRepack_R4.0.1.part07

I'm not sure why, but when I down loaded thats how they read. As a result I was getting file not found errors out of 7zip. Which explains why I was getting errors.

I went back after reading alex2011's comment and looked at the OP links and they all seem to look the way they should. If you get errors in the extraction, look for that first.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have those 2 off. Any other ideas why the performance is so bad in my end? I have a gtx 1070 ti and a Ryzen 9 5900X
How many girls are you playing with? The game can load up to 100 and, as usual,it relies mostly on RAM. Your 1070 ti won't have much impact because of that. They made it this way likely so that weaker systems with weaker or even no dedicated graphics card can still play, just with weaker performance.

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
So I dunno where to even start, but all my girls' vaginas are flying off the to the side of the screen into infinity after this huge update I did. I am getting warnings about missing the mod "re_toptoinner_v" and I don't even know where I can go to find that. Hitting update on the init loader doesn't do the trick. What can I do? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Nov 11, 2018
What torrent is the best one to use utorrent usually takes me like 5-6 hours i wish they had this on mega kinda makes me feel dumn i paid the 2tbs of monthly stuff oh well lol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I dunno where to even start, but all my girls' vaginas are flying off the to the side of the screen into infinity after this huge update I did. I am getting warnings about missing the mod "re_toptoinner_v" and I don't even know where I can go to find that. Hitting update on the init loader doesn't do the trick. What can I do? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
You may not actually be missing that mod, this warning comes up either when the mod is missing or an old version is applied to a character. To get rid of it, just apply the new version to her.

What torrent is the best one to use utorrent usually takes me like 5-6 hours i wish they had this on mega kinda makes me feel dumn i paid the 2tbs of monthly stuff oh well lol
Your torrent client, programs like utorrent, doesn't matter. What matters is how many people are seeding at the time you download. It sounds like you hit a period of low seeding activity.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You may not actually be missing that mod, this warning comes up either when the mod is missing or an old version is applied to a character. To get rid of it, just apply the new version to her.
don't know about him but i have no idea how to apply a mod to a character xD

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
don't know about him but i have no idea how to apply a mod to a character xD
Mods like that one are usually accessory items, the ring icon in the maker, so look there. This is why just updating the mod files doesn't update the mod on the girl, because it saves the item as it was when you added it to the girl's card as it would any accessory item.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
Aug 11, 2020
Your answer is not helpful. I have searched the thread before posting and came up with dead links. I will not spend more than say 20 minutes searching. Asking questions in this thread can help me save time. The question has been asked 100 times because it's a relevant question. Maybe a permenant link should be pinned? In any case your position is ridiculous. Stop asking questions in an open thread dedicated to users of the game? Get a life
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/page-300#post-6151799

He posted on previous page.

Nov 11, 2018

Your torrent client, programs like utorrent, doesn't matter. What matters is how many people are seeding at the time you download. It sounds like you hit a period of low seeding activity.
yeah i just downloaded when i was away from home no idea how long it took now i get to play mod round up and find missing mods from scenes lol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
yeah i just downloaded when i was away from home no idea how long it took now i get to play mod round up and find missing mods from scenes lol
It might make it slightly easier to start reapplying the mods attached to characters and scenes, that would mostly be accessories on characters and scenery objects in scenes. This would get rid of some of the missing messages, even all of them assuming no mod is actually missing.

Nov 11, 2018
It might make it slightly easier to start reapplying the mods attached to characters and scenes, that would mostly be accessories on characters and scenery objects in scenes. This would get rid of some of the missing messages, even all of them assuming no mod is actually missing.
1626206640368.png
i already tracked down hooh's schoolgym now i gotta find the other 3 you got any idea??

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
Hi everyone,

Thanks for getting back to me. I guess the mod thing isn't a big deal then since it seems unrelated to my vaginas stretching out into space. Any idea about that? That's really the main problem.

azginkedyy

Feb 10, 2018
a card from , but i can't use it HS2 as a player card, its isn't a player card?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
a card from , but i can't use it HS2 as a player card, its isn't a player card?
You have to be careful, the Honey Select and Honey Select 2 art styles are extremely similar and it is not uncommon for one to be mixed up with the other. It COULD just be a card for Honey Select 2 that is not made to be a PC card or it could be a Honey Select card, which means it would not work in Honey Select 2. Unfortunately, I can't access the link for some reason, so I can't tell you if it is just a case of a card for the wrong game.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes