alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
don't downloaded the full torrent. you get 60 gb of sideloader not even for the actual game
Not everybody exclusively uses the actual game or even uses the actual game at all. Some only use the studio or use both the studio and the game, both cases where the Sideloader Modpack can be useful.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

babak001

Jan 30, 2018
exactly as said above, instead of having it inside of (for example) C:\nude\games\Idontknow\whatever\folder\new\HS2 have it in something like C:\games\HS2
It's too heavy and gets lots of space icant move it in drive C . please guide me

Gruz69

May 25, 2020
Issue: camera control with mouse is not working.

So I dug up the FAQs, searched here, made updates and just can't find the solution.
I can navigate with mouse around hud, menus and such but camera steering just won't work neither sex scenes :(
Please tell me that I'm just dumb and there is a secret "unlock" button or sth.

lasagnagay

Jun 18, 2019
1628726190625.png

Pls can somebody help me? I don't know why this happens. I have 100 GB of free space, and this happens both if i extract the files or i dont. Could be missing some files but i'm not sure, let me know thanks.

mycommry

Sep 14, 2020
Hi guyss, wanna ask something about a bug, do you know how to solve this? Thanks :D

*edit: Found the problems, skin overlay for the genital

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's too heavy and gets lots of space icant move it in drive C . please guide me
don't take examples literaly
you don't have to move it in C:...replace C: with any other drive, and the folder names with any other folder names. What matters is the AMOUNT of folders the game should be inside of should be minimal

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 1347981

Pls can somebody help me? I don't know why this happens. I have 100 GB of free space, and this happens both if i extract the files or i dont. Could be missing some files but i'm not sure, let me know thanks.
looks like your game is installed on your desktop...OORR you moved the .exe away from the game folder.
don't do that, either of these.
if you really did move your .exe, that is why, move the .exe back into the game folder then try again.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Issue: camera control with mouse is not working.

So I dug up the FAQs, searched here, made updates and just can't find the solution.
I can navigate with mouse around hud, menus and such but camera steering just won't work neither sex scenes :(
Please tell me that I'm just dumb and there is a secret "unlock" button or sth.
umm no, when you're in a scene you should be able to hold down the mouse buttons and drag them around to change the camera angles

Juune

Jan 23, 2018
I'm having an issue with Nyaacho face skins where all characters using the skins take an additional ~14 seconds to load*. This problem applies only to Nyaacho face skins from BetterRepack and not to other Nyaacho textures.

Having Task Manager open in a second monitor does not indicate a spike in CPU, GPU, Memory, or VRAM utilization when loading either affected or unaffected characters. That's the extent of my knowledge of computer graphics, otherwise I would have tried isolating the problem further to see if Nyaacho's face skins cause issues in other rendering applications.

Has anyone else experienced/solved this issue?

*when loading the 3D model of the character in the editor, studio, or game.

Attached: Default version of Nitta Nagise's character card as included in BetterRepack and the same card but with Nyaacho's face skin 02 applied.

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Where can we request mods for HS2? It is such a shame that they don't have a "Look at Me and don't close your eyes mod". It would be so much more appealing in my opinion.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes