deybiz

Jun 24, 2020
Hey, my game's crashing after a few minutes if I play in fullscreen. It works fine windowed, so it's not a big deal, but I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem, or if this is a known issue?

whothejoe

Nov 25, 2019
is anyone else downloading super slow ? like on torrent or on the games update ? im getting 4-500 kilobytes or whatever... is it being slowed on prupose?

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
is anyone else downloading super slow ? like on torrent or on the games update ? im getting 4-500 kilobytes or whatever... is it being slowed on prupose?
same it flux from 500 kb up to 7mb then drop back to 3 mb, then go up then go down 1-2 day's to go with this kind of speed speed.jpg

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hi! I looked up various guides, but evryone gives me indication about the status, but not how to achive that status. Is there a guide to this?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Speaking of new formats, you might wanna drop Joan a line to keep KKY deleting/blacklisting from Hanmen and Hooh's new stuff. Having to reinstall hanmen's and Hooh's suite of new stuff everytime KKplugin is run is getting real old, real fast.
KKY? You mean KKM? Where does Joan come into this? I'm really confused here...

27X

Oct 30, 2019
How delete all new maps? i just wanna vanilla maps
You don't have to install them in the first place....

the >default< maps are in abdate/map/scene, the mod maps are in the same path/loc in the >author's mods< thereof

Apr 26, 2018
Hi! I looked up various guides, but evryone gives me indication about the status, but not how to achive that status. Is there a guide to this?
The girl's status is dependant on what is done.
Example, to achieve and max out Broken status, Use forced position and BDSM on her and continues one more time after she faints for multiple sessions.
To get & max out Dependence status, you play the same girl multiple times in a row.
To recover from Broken Status, and revert back to maybe Love status, can be done using love positions, such as missionary, exclusively during several sessions.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: thegrimm

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Yeah KKM, and I didn't realize you started curating KKM. Anyway, it keeps eating their new/paid content.
Well, yes, I have been maintaning it since the start for AIS/HS2 :p
Anyways, that's by design, you ought not to use the managed folders, sideloader modpack, to store your own mods. If you wish to add your own mods, you ought to have them in the unmanaged folder MyMods

PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
I have a strange problem, my graphics mod isn't working anymore- When I select DHH it works, I can access the settings by pressing "p" in the game and in studio

But when I select GraphicsMod, I can't open the settings via F5, and this is the right hotkey according to menu when I press F1

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Forget it, I'm an idiot. For some reason I thought my version was up to date, but... it was R2

With the newest versions, my problems are gone

Last edited:

PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
How exactly do character dependencies work in this game?

When I create a character thats made by using asset from another character, I cant delete that base character, right?

But the assets from other characters just appear in the list in the character creator sometimes, so how can I know which my created character depends on?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How exactly do character dependencies work in this game?

When I create a character thats made by using asset from another character, I cant delete that base character, right?

But the assets from other characters just appear in the list in the character creator sometimes, so how can I know which my created character depends on?
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, but as far as I am aware, any asset in the creator can be used on any character and any number of characters. As far as I know, there is no dependency on any other character as the assets in use are copied onto the character cards they are used on.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes