alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
anyone have troubles with downloading via torrent? i mean, slow download. 500-800 kb/s is mostly
That just means either your internet is slowed down, this happens as no internet connection runs at 100% at all times, or the torrent is not being seeded with very many people.

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
If you don't like the built-in clothing damage effect, then you should just go ahead and make your own clothing texture. You can easily apply any sort of pattern you'd like.

Here's how you do it.

STEP 1: FIND THE CLOTHING OVERLAY SECTION
View attachment 1365645
A. Select the clothes you want to modify.
B. Apply any colors or settings you want now - it's easier to do this now.
C. Select Clothes Overlays section and find the section on the right for the clothes you want to modify.
D. Choose "Dump original texture."

STEP 2: EDIT THE CLOTHING TEXTURE YOURSELF
View attachment 1365646
A. Open the texture in whatever graphics program you use. If you don't have anything, get paint.net, it's free.
B. If you don't know how to use a graphics editor, don't ask here. Don't ask here.
C. Do whatever you want to to the texture and save it.

STEP 3: LOAD THE NEW TEXTURE
View attachment 1365647
A. Choose "Load new overlay texture" and select the file you just saved.
B. If you're replacing the texture instead of just applying a decal, be sure to check "Hide base texture."
C. Notice that some clothing will hide parts of the body to prevent (for example) breasts clipping through. There is no way to prevent this, if you want to expose some part of the body with a custom texture you must choose clothing that does not hide that part of the body. Why do I have a different shirt in pictures 1 and 3? Because I forgot that the big shirt clothing will hide the breasts of your character, and you'll see right through the body.

CONGRATULATIONS
Clothing overlays are a perfect and easy way to remove parts of clothing - create damage effects, shorten skirts, hide accessories.
Applying decals can get tricky because of the way that the body (especially breasts) can deform the texture, but you'll just have to play around with it.
Open material editor and export/import MainTex.

You may find this help & guides thread useful.
Thanks guys! I figured it out. Editing the occlusion map did exactly what I wanted to the torn look.
One last question, if I wanted that torn look to become the new "Open" state for the clothing, how would I do that?
How can an open state be specified?

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Is there a way to change the penis size on the male chars on the char studio? And how do you zoom in on the face of a char?

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Is there a way to change the penis size on the male chars on the char studio? And how do you zoom in on the face of a char?
Penis size is adjusted under the Current State tab, with the male/futa character selected, although the dick objects you can adjust separately are much better imo (If you're running an STN RePack, Search for "scripted" under the Find option). These will need to attached to your chosen character's crotch, to make it easier to manipulate both.

Camera adjustment is all manual in Studio, so select the character you want to focus on via the Workspace Pane and press F to pay respects to FOCUS on the character. This will set the camera to orbit around the selected object/model. You can then save a set camera position by using the clapperboard icons at the top of the screen to save.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Penis size is adjusted under the Current State tab, with the male/futa character selected, although the dick objects you can adjust separately are much better imo (If you're running an STN RePack, Search for "scripted" under the Find option). These will need to attached to your chosen character's crotch, to make it easier to manipulate both.

Camera adjustment is all manual in Studio, so select the character you want to focus on via the Workspace Pane and press F to pay respects to FOCUS on the character. This will set the camera to orbit around the selected object/model. You can then save a set camera position by using the clapperboard icons at the top of the screen to save.
Isn't there a way to do it in the character creator in the base game? I was just watching your viseo on YT and IIRC you were looking at the character from different angles.

I got this for penis size changes but I couldn't find the parameters the guy is changing on my plug-in settings> better penetration

Last edited:
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Isn't there a way to do it in the character creator in the base game? I was just watching your viseo on YT and IIRC you were looking at the character from different angles.

I got this for penis size changes but I couldn't find the parameters the guy is changing on my plug-in settings> better penetration
I mentioned Studio because you asked about Studio :unsure:

You're asking how to move the camera? Hold down RMB to pan in the direction you want to go, LMB to rotate.

You're looking at Better Penetration parameters for last year's version for a completely different game. A lot of AIS mods are ported over to HS2, but you're watching the wrong videos for content that isn't in HS2, so you won't find what you're looking for. You need to be in HS2-Mod Sharing, not AIS-Mod Sharing on the Discord.

As I said, if you're using Better Penetration on a current/recent version of Honey Select 2 and not a mod of someone else's mod for a different game, like you're trying to do here, you'll find penis size parameters where I told you (IN STUDIO) under the Current State tab.

If you're trying to change the dick size in the Creator (not Studio), you're going to need to use Advanced Bonemod and search for the bone named "dan_s"

But playing with it (heh) will potentially cause you problems with clipping etc. I'd say get your head around moving the camera before you start breaking character limits and breaking everything else :ROFLMAO:

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I mentioned Studio because you asked about Studio :unsure:

You're asking how to move the camera? Hold down RMB to pan in the direction you want to go, LMB to rotate.

You're looking at Better Penetration parameters for last year's version for a completely different game. A lot of AIS mods are ported over to HS2, but you're watching the wrong videos for content that isn't in HS2, so you won't find what you're looking for. You need to be in HS2-Mod Sharing, not AIS-Mod Sharing on the Discord.

As I said, if you're using Better Penetration on a current/recent version of Honey Select 2 and not a mod of someone else's mod for a different game, like you're trying to do here, you'll find penis size parameters where I told you (IN STUDIO) under the Current State tab.

If you're trying to change the dick size in the Creator (not Studio), you're going to need to use Advanced Bonemod and search for the bone named "dan_s"

But playing with it (heh) will potentially cause you problems with clipping etc. I'd say get your head around moving the camera before you start breaking character limits and breaking everything else :ROFLMAO:
Thanks mate! Still new to this stuff. Got the terms mixed.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Quick question: what is the plugin/mod called that allows a mouth control slider to appear in Character Maker? And can mouths be saved in their cards slightly open, or open wide, etc?
The plugin comes pre-installed with BR 5.0. I didn't even know this was a thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 30, 2021
The plugin comes pre-installed with BR 5.0. I didn't even know this was a thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But doesn't the latest RP 4.0.1 (I think) have one on other areas of the Character Maker besides the Shooting menu? I could have sworn I saw a screenshot lately of a mouth control slider on the lower right side menus.

I cannot upgrade to the BR 4.0.1 yet but was hoping there was a plugin specific that added it--and will allow mouth control saving in the cards. Thanks for the quick reply, Seph! (y)

IvanEk3

Feb 2, 2021
Good day to everyone, please tell me one question: I installed the latest BR 5.0 and downloaded all the Krorus mod packs, did not install anything else, the Studio is working fine, but the game itself is not: the main menu is loaded normally, I go to the character editor and the picture freezes, while the game itself does not, since I can switch tabs by sounds :) I tried the windowed mode all the same, somebody tell me what the problem might be!:eek::eek:

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes