denilol

Apr 16, 2020
They go in the folder they are already placed in. With the optional folders, the mods are usually already in a folder with the same name as one in the actual game files, the biggest example being BepInEx. Just place the copy of that folder found inside the optional folders wherever you see it in the actual game files.
What about the maps from the big optional folder that is outside of the main game folder? So, when you torrent the file from this site, you get two folders out of it. One being the game, and the other one contains various maps and some stuff for the studio. What do you do with those?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi I'm new here and I want to ask that if I download the game torrent then do I need to download the 2020-11-16 Optional Sideloader Modpack too, is it necessary for game?
Don't believe it's necessary. Then again, my game doesn't work. Let me know if you have better luck than I do.
It isn't used in the game at all, so it can be ignored/deleted if you aren't using the studio.

What about the maps from the big optional folder that is outside of the main game folder? So, when you torrent the file from this site, you get two folders out of it. One being the game, and the other one contains various maps and some stuff for the studio. What do you do with those?
Not sure about the maps, I don't have an up to date copy of the game, so any optional folder besides optional mods and optional BRExtras is an unknown to me. I have also never dealt with any maps outside the game itself.

caygoesdark

Jun 23, 2021
Is there a way to make it so I can assign costumes to more locations than just the bedroom and bathroom? Like if I choose the gym location, can she automatically be in the gym costume I have?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone ever find out if there are voice mods floating around in the internet somewhere
Those would require voice work, which gets expensive very quickly. Not exactly something for modders to do, especially ones that don't have an income that can cover the voice work. I would be extremely surprised if mods like that existed.

MrGee

Aug 22, 2017
Those would require voice work, which gets expensive very quickly. Not exactly something for modders to do, especially ones that don't have an income that can cover the voice work. I would be extremely surprised if mods like that existed.
True enough. Just putting it out there just in case

Totally unrelated question, for really anyone in here. What's the difference between DHH and GraphicsMod? Does one look better than the other?

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
True enough. Just putting it out there just in case

Totally unrelated question, for really anyone in here. What's the difference between DHH and GraphicsMod? Does one look better than the other?
Try both. Compare. Decide by yourself. ;-)

MrGee

Aug 22, 2017
Try both. Compare. Decide by yourself. ;-)
What I found is GraphicsMod has way more options than DHH but is an absolute chore to make shit look good if you are not familiar with what everything is. Also has SSS. DHH is pretty easy to use. Not too many sliders but no SSS.

They can both make things look amazing in character creation. Then you go in-game and it all falls apart. Just the look you can get in character creation doesn't even compare to the in-game, which is weird.

Reaver Voidwalker

Feb 18, 2018
Part 5 and six of the download are extremely slow, like hours slow, and when it almost finished the downloads restarted. Any information on how to fix this?
I'm having exactly the same problem with part 5. It ran almost all day and it failed when it said it literally had 30 seconds left.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sure, but generally you can "resume" using chrome. Nopy timed out because it took so long. I got the one piece of it I was missing off Mega though, so all good.
Good to hear. Unfortunately, the resume function tends to be affected by this as well. I have had very little success in getting a download that was interrupted by an internet outage, even one that lasted just a second, to resume. It just fails where it restarted after a few minutes. However, resuming from other issues has been more successful.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
How the animated pussy work?? i see females that work on them and others dont work :S i dont know if im doing something wrong or what.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes