Da0827

Apr 25, 2018
Anyone else having trouble with squeeze stockings? Recently what happens is when a squeeze stocking is on, breast physics turn off completely. This happens both with and without breast bone mod. Tried it with a complete clean install of BR R5, mods updated to latest, but nothing helped.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Reactions: olo1990pl

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
Noob question. I downloaded new version of KKmanager. Where i need to put "KKManager-0.18.0" folder. I have put it in the game folder but its not working.

Kewaiii

Jan 25, 2021
Hey guys I am new to this whole honey select business, so I am a little confused. Please do help me out.
On page 350 or so of this discussion screwthisnoise posted links for version dx R5 but the links on page 1 have not been updated. Any particular reason for that?

Also while looking around I just realised that instead of downloading the latest version available from scratch it's better if I just download the first one and then use the updaters to go from version to version. Atleast from what I understood of how updating works this seems to require a lot less data and space. Cause these updating files are all under 1 gb, meanwhile the whole game versions are pushing 40 gb

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys I am new to this whole honey select business, so I am a little confused. Please do help me out.
On page 350 or so of this discussion screwthisnoise posted links for version dx R5 but the links on page 1 have not been updated. Any particular reason for that?

Also while looking around I just realised that instead of downloading the latest version available from scratch it's better if I just download the first one and then use the updaters to go from version to version. Atleast from what I understood of how updating works this seems to require a lot less data and space. Cause these updating files are all under 1 gb, meanwhile the whole game versions are pushing 40 gb
If a new update doesn't get reported to somebody with the power to update the thread links, the links don't get updated. Updating the way you mention still requires that 40GB, it just doesn't download it all at once. You would be getting it little by little through each update.

Kewaiii

Jan 25, 2021
If a new update doesn't get reported to somebody with the power to update the thread links, the links don't get updated. Updating the way you mention still requires that 40GB, it just doesn't download it all at once. You would be getting it little by little through each update.
I see, thanks for clearing that up about the links. And yeah I guess the size is more or less same, the difference is of 3-4 gb at best.

Reactions: alex2011

Kewaiii

Jan 25, 2021
HS2_2021-09-05-20-03-16-392.png

I just downloaded HS2 today (the base version only, it is big enough already without the optional stuff.) And this is the first scene I created in it, but how do I fix this weird scattering effect on the hairs?

noM4ss

Jun 4, 2020
Does anyone know how to change FOV in H scenes? The default value is far from optimal and unlike previous Illusion games, HS2 does not offer a simple option in the settings. I've looked everywhere (on the internet), checked all the configurable game files and I still can't find the solution. There's an option to adjust FOV in POV plugin, but that only works for POV mode. Any Unity experts here? I'm on DX R3.1.
I posted that msg about 8 months ago, also asked on Github/requested for the feature to be added - no response. Has anything changed lately? Any new plugins maybe, which offer Field of View adjustments?

caracute524

Aug 21, 2021
I have the Fakku! unlimited version. is this just the japanese version? or a version beyond unlimited? thank you!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have the Fakku! unlimited version. is this just the japanese version? or a version beyond unlimited? thank you!
Unlimited is a version of Honey Select 1, this is Honey Select 2. It is a sequel, not a new version of the same game. As far as whether it is the Japanese version, yes, since that's the only one that exists right now, but it has everything necessary for a non-Japanese speaker to play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: caracute524

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Is downloading the optional sideloader necessary? Its freakin 59.6 GB!!!
The key word there is OPTIONAL ;)

If you're looking to play with StudioNeo the sideloader is mostly assets and maps for that, if you're just planning on playing the base game, you can avoid this.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes