hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
So I downloaded the torrents but the game won't run for me. Not sure why that is. It just stays on the black screen and doesn't change.

DragonImp

Mar 12, 2020
Downloaded and extracted the game via 7zip v19.00, launched just fine, went through character creator to make sure it worked fine, seemed alright, so I deleted my downloaded (still zipped) files since they were taking up storage on my hard drive.

Just now I launched the game and went with launching a new game normally instead, and I realize I'm experiencing partial UI unresponsiveness. Most buttons work so far, except a few. First is the tutorial "next" button which only works sometimes (for example the tutorial about clothing, the first two slides work, then it gets stuck). The second one being the "choose a girl" button from Fur's menu.

I already tried downloading the two "missing files" as suggested, but they were not missing from the StandaloneWindows64 folder for me - I still went with "replace files" just to be sure, but... nada. Didn't solve it.

So... did I just screw myself up and I'll have to re-download the WHOLE fucking thing again to then extract it with something else than 7zip or something? Or can anyone send me a download of the entire StandaloneWindows64 folder, in the hopes that might solve anything? I'm clueless, honestly. And I really don't want to spend an entire day downloading the whole thing again.

Any help SUPER appreciated!

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
In the last update, the "slut" collar was deleted from the game... Anyone knows how to find it so it can be installed manually?

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
shit my install has gone up to 150 G

anyway here's some screenshot's for the sake of science wish I could get rid of that odd Vasile effect probably drivers

HS2_2021-03-29-11-52-03-897.png HS2_2021-04-05-07-20-10-787.png HS2_2021-08-27-00-15-06-568.png

Ghostflux

Dec 17, 2020
I feel really dumb asking this but after i got the torrent downloaded and extracted i cant seem to find the setup to run and install, maybe im clearly overlooking it after a long day of work but could someone point me in the right direction? i wanna select muh honey2..lol
*also there is no desktop shortcut that the manual references*

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I feel really dumb asking this but after i got the torrent downloaded and extracted i cant seem to find the setup to run and install, maybe im clearly overlooking it after a long day of work but could someone point me in the right direction? i wanna select muh honey2..lol
*also there is no desktop shortcut that the manual references*
You don't need an install for this, there is an exe with the game name, run that to start the game. As for the shortcut, because there is no installing, when a shortcut would be created for you, you have to make a shortcut yourself if you want one. It's as easy as right click on the exe for the game, then go to new and lastly select shortcut, then put that shortcut where you want.

Reactions: Ghostflux

Ghostflux

Dec 17, 2020
You don't need an install for this, there is an exe with the game name, run that to start the game. As for the shortcut, because there is no installing, when a shortcut would be created for you, you have to make a shortcut yourself if you want one. It's as easy as right click on the exe for the game, then go to new and lastly select shortcut, then put that shortcut where you want.
thank you

Reactions: alex2011

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
How exactly do you install the mods that are in the optional folders? I tried placing them into the mods folders but it isn't working

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How exactly do you install the mods that are in the optional folders? I tried placing them into the mods folders but it isn't working
They go in the folder they are already placed in. With the optional folders, the mods are usually already in a folder with the same name as one in the actual game files, the biggest example being BepInEx. Just place the copy of that folder found inside the optional folders wherever you see it in the actual game files.

Last edited:

yuriyuri

May 25, 2017
Is anyone having issues loading extra scenes in Studio NEO v2 for honey select 2
The ones bundled with this new release work fine but any other ones I have found for Honey select will not load
They are PNG files so I know that is not the issue
I have also tried to apply the new HOTFIX using KKmanager but I am still getting the same issue
also tried to roll back my updates for illusionfixes like it said in the discord channel

sorry thanks

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is anyone having issues loading extra scenes in Studio NEO v2 for honey select 2
The ones bundled with this new release work fine but any other ones I have found for Honey select will not load
They are PNG files so I know that is not the issue
I have also tried to apply the new HOTFIX using KKmanager but I am still getting the same issue
also tried to roll back my updates for illusionfixes like it said in the discord channel

sorry thanks
What you might be loading is just a picture PNG. The actual scenes have metadata on them that sometimes does not get downloaded with the file because most sites are not set up to handle Illusion PNGs as anything more than a picture, which is what PNG files are mostly used as normally. The only way to fix this issue is to download again.

yuriyuri

May 25, 2017
What you might be loading is just a picture PNG. The actual scenes have metadata on them that sometimes does not get downloaded with the file because most sites are not set up to handle Illusion PNGs as anything more than a picture, which is what PNG files are mostly used as normally. The only way to fix this issue is to download again.
That might be it but it has happened to so many images
But I'll try redownloading the repack and testing that
Thank you :D

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That might be it but it has happened to so many images
But I'll try redownloading the repack and testing that
Thank you :D
Yes, it is a frequent issue. Like I said, websites just aren't set up to deal with the metadata.

AnhNguyen27

Aug 19, 2018
Hi I'm new here and I want to ask that if I download the game torrent then do I need to download the 2020-11-16 Optional Sideloader Modpack too, is it necessary for game?

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Hi I'm new here and I want to ask that if I download the game torrent then do I need to download the 2020-11-16 Optional Sideloader Modpack too, is it necessary for game?
Don't believe it's necessary. Then again, my game doesn't work. Let me know if you have better luck than I do.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes