alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do you think the basic 5bux membership is fine for a game large as this ?
It should be, but that would only give you the ability, you won't have anything to use it on, at least not here. Most people here won't go anywhere near things as limited as MEGA for things this big and won't pay for restrictions to be even slightly removed. I mean, that's what piracy is about, getting things for free.

Sep 27, 2021
It should be, but that would only give you the ability, you won't have anything to use it on, at least not here. Most people here won't go anywhere near things as limited as MEGA for things this big and won't pay for restrictions to be even slightly removed. I mean, that's what piracy is about, getting things for free.
if once a 5 buck payment is the only obstacle thats totally fine, and everyone should be able to afford it in the end you still get the game for free and pretty much instantly without waiting 6 hours.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
if once a 5 buck payment is the only obstacle thats totally fine, and everyone should be able to afford it in the end you still get the game for free and pretty much instantly without waiting 6 hours.
Yes, but some people look at ANY payment as no longer free, doesn't matter if it was directly paying for the game or paying the monthly fee for a larger download cap to use a specific download site. What I meant by no one will go near it is nobody is willing to upload a game this size there. We're talking a game that goes beyond even the free amount of storage, so the uploader would also have to pay for it.

Reactions: elobavy

Bubbagubba

Sep 17, 2021
OK i've been searching the thread for hours trying to find any solution but I couldn't find one so I'll just ask. I downloaded version 4.0.1 and applied the R4 hotfix 1 as that's what I thought I had to do to get the game working following faq instructions. Currently the game is stuck in japanese instead of english, and every time I try to change the language in the initsettings launcher i'm told something went wrong, the path to my language file is denied among other things. I also don't know if any other mods are activated as my models are still fully censored. Does anyone know what I did wrong or do I need to elaborate more or just try an instillation again from the beginning? Also if the main issue is the R4 hotfix after all, is there a way to uninstall it or do i have to start anew?

Last edited:

rain102

Apr 16, 2018
I'm on R4.1 and Mobs aren't displaying anywhere. I've got their color at full alpha in the settings, is there anything else I need to do? Also is there a way to get them to be models and not just monochrome?

duzamba

May 1, 2018
hi guys, does anyone knows if there's a mod to have the characters face expression randomizer from game in studio?.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm on R4.1 and Mobs aren't displaying anywhere. I've got their color at full alpha in the settings, is there anything else I need to do? Also is there a way to get them to be models and not just monochrome?
There is no way, it is designed so you can have background people without the performance cost, having them be models would cost performance, a lot of it with enough characters. There's also no way for it to random generate full models, anyway.

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
Hello. How did you achieve such graphics, what mods did you use? Where can I download such a texture ?
HS2 graphics mod, next gen skin shader and high res skin textures. I think all this should be included in the latest BetterRepack. Presets and cubemaps for graphics mod were found on Illusion Soft discord. Tattoo overlay and cellulite bump maps were made by me. I've shared them on the discord server.

someone has a package of veins for bodyskin??? they put the next gen but i don't use graphicmod i use dhh
You could export the vein texture from next gen shader and use it as an overlay. It probably requires some color and transparency adjustments.

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
There is no way, it is designed so you can have background people without the performance cost, having them be models would cost performance, a lot of it with enough characters. There's also no way for it to random generate full models, anyway.
There is a collection by GMCC that provides characters extracted from pictures and digitized as low polygons, wich sometimes can make the trick. They are full color, although they can't get posed anyway. But, all in all, I find them quite useful, as I said, sometimes.

EDIT: I just post a scene at
[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread
for you to check it.

Last edited:

werkausburg

Sep 6, 2020
HS2 graphics mod, next gen skin shader and high res skin textures. I think all this should be included in the latest BetterRepack. Presets and cubemaps for graphics mod were found on Illusion Soft discord. Tattoo overlay and cellulite bump maps were made by me. I've shared them on the discord server.

You could export the vein texture from next gen shader and use it as an overlay. It probably requires some color and transparency adjustments.
You can only upload the veins, I know it is paid but I do not want the skin package, I only want the veins or is there any other way to put veins? before in the first honey select the veins ran like tattoos but now they removed, a shame

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There is a collection by GMCC that provides characters extracted from pictures and digitized as low polygons, wich sometimes can make the trick. They are full color, although they can't get posed anyway. But, all in all, I find them quite useful, as I said, sometimes.

EDIT: I just post a scene at
[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread
for you to check it.
I did say without performance cost, I didn't say it couldn't be done at all. Unfortunately, the extra detail, even with a low poly model, does need more to render than the standard mobs. Also, I cannot find the thread with that title, the only F95 thread that comes up is the card sharing thread, which does not have the post you mentioned.

Last edited:

jackbau3r

Mar 30, 2019
How can I change teeth (not the whole mouth) model in HS2? I have been unsuccessful on trying to find this in the game / studio from material editor and bonemod. I cannot change or edit o_tooth. I see people have managed to change teeth on their own models, but i don't know how i can copy them to my own models or how to edit the default teeth. Can you please link/provide instructions thanks.

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
I did say without performance cost, I didn't say it couldn't be done at all. Unfortunately, the extra detail, even with a low poly model, does need more to render than the standard mobs. Also, I cannot find the thread with that title, the only F95 thread that comes up is the card sharing thread, which does not have the post you mentioned.
Sorry, I promise I copy the title of the thread...
Here is a direct link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/page-7
Hope it takes you there now

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
You can only upload the veins, I know it is paid but I do not want the skin package, I only want the veins or is there any other way to put veins? before in the first honey select the veins ran like tattoos but now they removed, a shame
All you need is included in the free version of next gen shaders. You can export all the textures it uses individually with material editor and then use them as body overlay textures. If you have BetterRepack, you should have all this.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
How are the parts in parts download divided? I don't want to download the whole game just to delete the VR part again like the first one.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes