MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
So, question. I downloaded the game in chunks from the uploadhaven links and ran it through my AVG virus scanner, and it quarantined a file called sb3UtilityScript because it recognized it as FileRepMalware.

Is the game still playable, or did I just lose something VERY important?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm guessing its something on my end then. Everytime i try to download the first file its ALWAYS corrupted. I'm using winrar to open the files, if that helps at all.
Try updating WinRAR, it gets very picky when it isn't up to date.

So, question. I downloaded the game in chunks from the uploadhaven links and ran it through my AVG virus scanner, and it quarantined a file called sb3UtilityScript because it recognized it as FileRepMalware.

Is the game still playable, or did I just lose something VERY important?
I would suggest not taking chances and try downloading again, might want to make sure there's an exception in AVG now that you've run a scanand it detected that file, just in case it tries to quarantine it again without your permission. Files from F95 are typically safe and I have never had an issue with these ones specifically. There's probably some code in script that AVG has marked in its database as malware, causing a false positive.

Can someone throw off save 100%?
BRExtras folder inside the repack.

ShiroKitsune39

Aug 3, 2019
Hey guys, I'm pretty sure I'm not the first to have the perpetual white to black screen on launch error but I've tried quite a few of the fixes to no avail. (wait for at least 10 minutes, short filepath C:\HS2\, changing read-only attributes to files, running initsetting prior to launch on a fresh install, updated KKManager and installed the EN hotfix. Have not tried gpu scaling as the option is not in my control panel . __ . )

My initial thoughts are that I may have an extraction issue because of this line in the output log
Fallback handler could not load library C:/HS2/HoneySelect2_Data/Mono/data-000002C64A0DB090.dll

Been eyeing on this game since I upgraded my potato, any help is appreciated!
Using the BR R5 version.

Slayer2008

Jan 24, 2021
Try updating WinRAR, it gets very picky when it isn't up to date.

I would suggest not taking chances and try downloading again, might want to make sure there's an exception in AVG now that you've run a scanand it detected that file, just in case it tries to quarantine it again without your permission. Files from F95 are typically safe and I have never had an issue with these ones specifically. There's probably some code in script that AVG has marked in its database as malware, causing a false positive.

BRExtras folder inside the repack.
Thanks for the advice but sadly it didn't work, probably something on my end

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This game has so much potential but it runs so poorly, since it's built off unity...
Their games have been Unity since 2014 and the only performance issues I've had are with AI Shoujo because of some assets they left loaded in the background. I have zero issues with this game even when running a save filled to capacity with girls whereas AI Shoujo will only ever get up to 20 FPS with only one girl. You sure you don't just lack enough RAM to run it smoothly? There's a difference between what's needed to run the game at all, which is the specs they provide, and getting the game to run smoothly, especially with all the mods. The latter needs quite a bit more RAM, especially with mods in place, than the former.

thanhvan

Jul 7, 2021
Hi guys. Few questions:

1.) Is Nyaacho the only clothing in the game with collision physics? The skirts always clip through legs unless I use that one specific article of clothing. Anyone know any others?

2.) In VR, I use the Samsung Odyssey which isn't supported. The menu's scroll down at max speed all their own; is there a way to stop that?

3.) Any way to get the mouse to work in VR?
I even can't play in VR. It was appear in screen, but wasn't in headset :(

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is this available on mega ?
It is not, MEGA doesn't play nice with large files, so you would have to wait a combined potential time of several days to get all of them. Even splitting the files into multiple parts won't solve the issue since MEGA tracks how much you download over a certain period of time and will just add the parts together into one total that would still hit the cap they set. The ONLY way to use MEGA would be to pay for a higher tier account.

Sep 27, 2021
It is not, MEGA doesn't play nice with large files, so you would have to wait a combined potential time of several days to get all of them. Even splitting the files into multiple parts won't solve the issue since MEGA tracks how much you download over a certain period of time and will just add the parts together into one total that would still hit the cap they set. The ONLY way to use MEGA would be to pay for a higher tier account.
Do you think the basic 5bux membership is fine for a game large as this ?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes