WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
2 quick questions:

1)
Does anyone know a way to stop the camera reset? I don't mean the "if you do similar positions the cam will stay in the same position". I mean the "camera will always stay in the same position regardless of which sex position you choose".

2)
Is there a way to stop the automatic (partial) undressing when positions are switched?

givarank

Nov 3, 2018
Hey, wanna ask something. Is there any way to change the girls resistance parameter? i used the cheat tools but i can only change the personality parameters, and i cannot at all change the resistance. What i wanna do is make it like 90% or so resistance and not instantly 100%

Nirvanaaa

Aug 21, 2019
It's usually the depth of field that hurts my eyes. In the second image, the one where depth of field is not on, it isn't as blurred and my eyes aren't straining to see what is behind said blur. I've never had much success with getting the depth of field to stay on the image when I make renders, either. It may be taking it off by design specifically when rendering. I would not know where to look since I don't typically mess with them, but there might be a graphics mod with its own depth of field effect that WON'T turn off automatically.
Like I mentioned before. Depth of Field is not supposed to be the focal point of any image. You aren't supposed to look at it. Depth of Field is supposed to draw away your focus and move it to the focal point of the image.

And it's not that Depth of Field gets turned off. It's that the higher resolution smooths out the blur, rendering it pointless. Which feels like a gigantic oversight. So preferably what I would want is a mod or any setting that makes it so the Depth of Field effect gets applied in post, or something of that kind.

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
2)Is there a way to stop the automatic (partial) undressing when positions are switched?
No idea about the first one but for the second one: Settings>Plugin Settings>HS2_BetterHScenes>QoL Clothes, there you'll find all clothing options you'll need.

Also how do I make dicks longer and thicker if that's even a thing? I have the repack but am completely new at modding to this game.
You'll have to use advanced bone sliders, if you don't know the hotkey, search for it on plugin settings in the settings menu (HS2ABMX (BonemodX), you have to search and edit the "dan" bones, it's kinda tricky, some edit the balls(cm_J_dan_f_top), others just the penis, and some all( cm_J_dan100_00 ), gotta try them out.

Reactions: WSmith

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Like I mentioned before. Depth of Field is not supposed to be the focal point of any image. You aren't supposed to look at it. Depth of Field is supposed to draw away your focus and move it to the focal point of the image.

And it's not that Depth of Field gets turned off. It's that the higher resolution smooths out the blur, rendering it pointless. Which feels like a gigantic oversight. So preferably what I would want is a mod or any setting that makes it so the Depth of Field effect gets applied in post, or something of that kind.
Peripheral vision, that's why it happens since I'm not focusing on any given point and instead looking at the image as a whole, which includes the area with the depth of field effect. As for the second part, as I said, I think it does that by design. I don't know if they can and they may even have their own depth of field settings separated entirely from the game and studio, but look into DHH or Graphics Mod, both can be found in initsetting.exe as options, though they cannot be used at the same time. I know at least DHH is both game and studio compatible last I tried it.

anhhoctro

Mar 23, 2019
(first of all sorry for my bad english) Hey guys, does someone have problem with InitSetting.exe which doesn't open. I would like to open it to change some setttings of resolution, but it doesn't open.

Sawerarea

May 28, 2018
Ok, I wrote a breast expansion mod for Honey Select 2. It reuses a lot of code from the Pregnancy Plus mod (mostly the hooks and managing change over time). It's not fully complete, needs config menu added, but otherwise works quite well. Expansion is caused by cumming inside or the girl swallowing. Shrinking is caused if you cum outside. I'm happy for someone else to throw this up on github or whatever and improve it, I don't really care too much about credit, although a link back to this post would be appreciated.

Source and compiled DLL attached. You'll need to reconfigure the assemblies to compile it yourself.

b3atd0wn

Mar 28, 2021
The torrent link isn't working for me on two and barely anyone at all is sharing the first. Considering how often I see this game mentioned, this is the one game I haven't been able to try out.

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
can someone share the HpOS unlock mod which is on the discord? My discord acc has been disable and they keep asking for my phone number so I cant access the server.

I know there is some positions plugin but I prefer the outdated HpOS mod as it unlocks every single position irrespective of the girls status.

I think it was v4.

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
Long time no see HS2, I see there is the r4 already ! Last time I played this game it was Libido DX R2...
Is there some new thing in the game ? Wanna play it again, but I remember it was a heavy game (for memory space and the pc) but also I remember some manipulation to make it all work, don't remember especially what to do tho.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Long time no see HS2, I see there is the r4 already ! Last time I played this game it was Libido DX R2...
Is there some new thing in the game ? Wanna play it again, but I remember it was a heavy game (for memory space and the pc) but also I remember some manipulation to make it all work, don't remember especially what to do tho.
New versions of mods, yes. The developers are working on a different game now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok thx, so I guess new rooms, new outfits, those kind of things ?
Updates to existing things is more likely. I wouldn't know exactly what was done, just what mods were updated since that's what STN lists in the Better Repack change logs. You would have to go to every individual mod's page, if it has one at this point, to see exactly what the new update did for each mod.

Sep 15, 2021
There used to be some setting or plugin that allowed me to hit '/' to unmask who was behind an event, but it disappeared when I upgraded to R5. Can someone help me find it again?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There used to be some setting or plugin that allowed me to hit '/' to unmask who was behind an event, but it disappeared when I upgraded to R5. Can someone help me find it again?
It may have disappeared because of a lack of maintenance causing incompatibility, wouldn't know for sure, never used it.

Z3#g5%7V

Apr 4, 2021
Is there any mod to have more facial expressions? The number of eyes and mouth poses seem very limited, and not that expressive..

Also, how do people export typically export video/gif from studio? I'm using OBS to record my screen but it seems like a hacky solution.

KikatoStar

Oct 31, 2019
Hi guys. Few questions:

1.) Is Nyaacho the only clothing in the game with collision physics? The skirts always clip through legs unless I use that one specific article of clothing. Anyone know any others?

2.) In VR, I use the Samsung Odyssey which isn't supported. The menu's scroll down at max speed all their own; is there a way to stop that?

3.) Any way to get the mouse to work in VR?

Last edited:

Sitnarag

Feb 25, 2021
Hi, so with the latest update, it seems like the numbers next the sliders (for example, the colours) have disappeared? Is this just an issue for me?

veachous

Dec 29, 2018
Can somebody pls explain why most of the character-cards are not working? I find a card; i save it as png into the female folder.
but it doesnt show up ingame, i dont know if im doing something wrong :c

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes