ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Probably a stupid question...

... But... Is it possible to use the optional Studio content (clothing, items...) in the main game? Up until now, I never download it because I assumed the answer was no.
There isn't really any clothes in that pack. Reason it's cut off is that it only affects studio, which some users may not care about, so makes little sense to ask those users to download like 60GB of mods they will never use. If you're not using studio, you're missing nothing by skipping the optional pack.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Hey guys i just downloaded a scene frome here (hope it is ok to put a link) and i got a "PRESET" file, but idk where i should put it... Someon can help me please?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hey guys i just downloaded a scene frome here (hope it is ok to put a link) and i got a "PRESET" file, but idk where i should put it... Someon can help me please?
As long as you have GraphicsMod installed (either manually or via a RePack) there should be a folder in your HS2 root called presets.

GraphicsMod will need to be active, then press F5 in-game, go to the Presets tab in the pop-up menu and select the preset you installed.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
There isn't really any clothes in that pack. Reason it's cut off is that it only affects studio, which some users may not care about, so makes little sense to ask those users to download like 60GB of mods they will never use. If you're not using studio, you're missing nothing by skipping the optional pack.
Thanks for the explanation!

Reactions: ScrewThisNoise

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
As long as you have GraphicsMod installed (either manually or via a RePack) there should be a folder in your HS2 root called presets.

GraphicsMod will need to be active, then press F5 in-game, go to the Presets tab in the pop-up menu and select the preset you installed.
Ok ty

snakecity

Nov 10, 2020
Sup guys, I was wondering if there's an overlay for the blacked lettering from their models clothing

something like this:

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys,

Can someone please walk me through fixing this issue?
Those usually appear when the version of the mod you have and the version of the mod on the character are not the same, though they could also be missing. To fix it if it is the first issue, just go into the maker and switch out the accessories the characters have by taking them off and putting them back on. This switches out the old version's metadata on the character card for the new version's metadata. If it is the second, you would have to find the mods on the internet, which I rarely have any luck with on just these messages.

Did you run the KKManager and look for a update?
This is what usually causes the missing mod messages because the mod gets updated in the files, but remains the old version on character cards.

Another question guys, does there is any way to have all position available for one card/char ?
Positions are based on what condition the girl is in in game. If she is broken, she will have positions accessible by broken characters, but she will lose any positions not open to broken characters and will lose any positions not open if she isn't broken if she loses broken status. The only way to make it so that all positions are open at all times is modding.

Nirvanaaa

Aug 21, 2019
Okay can someone please help me. I've been at this for hours but can't find a good solution.

So my problem is that I want to render a screenshot at a high resolution so the scene (most notably the hair) looks smooth and nice. But for some reason, having a high resolution render just completely removes both Depth of Field and Screen Space Reflections.

Normal resolution:
HS2_2021-09-16-03-34-38-286.png

High resolution
HS2_2021-09-16-03-35-34-741.png

This is incredibly frustrating. Is there any way to keep Depth of Field while still having a high resolution?

pologo

Sep 3, 2018
Another question guys, does there is any way to have all position available for one card/char ?
If they are dependent than all positions will be available for them.

Take note that most positions have a second position attached to them if the girl is exhausted.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
I run it and only get a black screen nothing is loading. Also I think an e minor error message popped up about how it was installed too far into the file system and this might cause problems.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Also how do I make dicks longer and thicker if that's even a thing? I have the repack but am completely new at modding to this game.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1631835719607.png

Anyone know how to fix those clipping socks?
I didn't have that bug before....
HS2DX BetterRepack R5

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay can someone please help me. I've been at this for hours but can't find a good solution.

So my problem is that I want to render a screenshot at a high resolution so the scene (most notably the hair) looks smooth and nice. But for some reason, having a high resolution render just completely removes both Depth of Field and Screen Space Reflections.

Normal resolution:
View attachment 1406698

High resolution
View attachment 1406699

This is incredibly frustrating. Is there any way to keep Depth of Field while still having a high resolution?
Oddly enough, the second one looks better. The first is messing with my eyes.

View attachment 1408066

Anyone know how to fix those clipping socks?
I didn't have that bug before....
HS2DX BetterRepack R5
There are two potential causes, one, Unity has an inherent issue with clothes clipping that seems to plague several games, this cannot be fixed by anyone that isn't a Unity engine developer, not a game maker, I mean an actual person who works on the engine. The second issue is that, potentially, the item was not fitted correctly by whoever made it and it is too small in some areas, causing it to clip since there is no collision to prevent clothes clipping. This can only be fixed by readjusting the item so that it fits correctly on the model.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Nirvanaaa

Aug 21, 2019
Oddly enough, the second one looks better. The first is messing with my eyes.
That's not odd at all though? The second one is supposed to look better. That's just a heavily zoomed in area with strong Depth of Field. Which is never meant to be the focal point of any image and thus if it was, it would be uncomfortable to look at. The second one is higher resolution and completely removes the Depth of Field effect. Which was the entire point of my post.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's not odd at all though? The second one is supposed to look better. That's just a heavily zoomed in area with strong Depth of Field. Which is never meant to be the focal point of any image and thus if it was, it would be uncomfortable to look at. The second one is higher resolution and completely removes the Depth of Field effect. Which was the entire point of my post.
It's usually the depth of field that hurts my eyes. In the second image, the one where depth of field is not on, it isn't as blurred and my eyes aren't straining to see what is behind said blur. I've never had much success with getting the depth of field to stay on the image when I make renders, either. It may be taking it off by design specifically when rendering. I would not know where to look since I don't typically mess with them, but there might be a graphics mod with its own depth of field effect that WON'T turn off automatically.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes