noM4ss

Jun 4, 2020
Not sure this is the right thread to ask, but it is regarding HS2. What exactly is needed besides more bones and sliders attached to those bones to add many more face options to the character creator? It has been fairly annoying trying to reproduce certain famous faces with the limited current sliders, especially on nose crafting? The Bonex Mod does help a bit, but can not do things such as shaping the angle and shape of the nose holes for example. Thanks.
Try playing with facial type settings, I'm on about "contour", "skin", "wrinkles". You can change the face appearance dramatically just with these, without even touching any model adjustment sliders.

Reactions: alex2011

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
This is my Great 4. Those 4 beauties are rendered using DHH (that's a default preset I use in HS2). My focus has been on realism. Can you show me a similar (or better) looking preset created with GM?
I mean, kind of a moot point for software entirely based around our personal tastes, but I'll bite ;)

Here's a few screenshots of five of my own creations using a couple of presets I made myself. I haven't bothered to pose much and there's a bit of stretching at the edges, dude to model positioning and the angle/FOV, but you asked for some of my own examples.

I'm not certain who's proving what at this point :ROFLMAO:
StudioNEOV2 2021-09-10 01-49-39.png

Same camera position, just different FOV, but again. Custom-made "realistic" preset I made, because that's my jam :)
StudioNEOV2 2021-09-10 01-53-33.png

Just depends entirely what mood I'm in.
StudioNEOV2 2021-09-10 02-00-50.png

Reactions: noM4ss

noM4ss

Jun 4, 2020
I mean, kind of a moot point for software entirely based around our personal tastes, but I'll bite ;)

Here's a few screenshots of five of my own creations using a couple of presets I made myself. I haven't bothered to pose much and there's a bit of stretching at the edges, dude to model positioning and the angle/FOV, but you asked for some of my own examples.

I'm not certain who's proving what at this point :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1396901

Same camera position, just different FOV, but again. Custom-made "realistic" preset I made, because that's my jam :)
View attachment 1396905

Just depends entirely what mood I'm in.
View attachment 1396913
No worries, it's not about proving anything. I wanted to simply see some images out of curiosity. I like the 3rd one (colour and temperature is nice). Anyhow, those pics were defo post-processed with some extra AA, etc. Is there much difference compared to raw graphics in game? The girls I posted were raw ss from the maker. I just put them quickly together on one pic.

EDIT:
Just to make sure - can you confirm than FOV remains the same (not like in my case, where FOV gets reset when scene changes), as set it the preset, with your GM plugin? If so, which version are you on?

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
No worries, it's not about proving anything. I wanted to simply see some images out of curiosity. I like the 3rd one (colour and temperature is is nice). Anyhow, those pics were defo post-processed with some extra AA, etc. Is there much difference compared to raw graphics in game? The girls I posted were raw ss from the maker. I just put them quickly together on one pic.
It's using the AA in GraphicsMod, the control of post processing is precisely why I use it over DHH. So yeah, definitely post-processed. That's what it does :ROFLMAO: My game looks like that when I'm playing. But I did the same as you. Lined them up, clicked on a few saved poses from my folder and cycled some presets and took screens. Nothing fancy, like I said.

noM4ss

Jun 4, 2020
It's using the AA in GraphicsMod, the control of post processing is precisely why I use it over DHH. So yeah, definitely post-processed. That's what it does :ROFLMAO: My game looks like that when I'm playing. But I did the same as you. Lined them up, clicked on a few saved poses from my folder and cycled some presets and took screens. Nothing fancy, like I said.
Hmm, kk. Could you answer the question I asked above (not sure if you've seen it), in the EDIT?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
EDIT:
Just to make sure - can you confirm than FOV remains the same (not like in my case, where FOV gets reset when scene changes), as set it the preset, with your GM plugin? If so, which version are you on?
I linked you OrangeSpork's Graphics plugin, right? I use that. FOV is retained in the preset, but it will give you tons of options to load a selected preset as your default.

Find something you like, save it. Set it as your standard. No fiddling about with activating SSS or having to cycle presets.

I have a lot as you can see, but the option to set defaults for specific software and modes is also in there. Handy!
StudioNEOV2 2021-09-10 02-42-03.png

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hmm, kk. Could you answer the question I asked above (not sure if you've seen it), in the EDIT?
You sound dubious(?) I know precisely what my machine and the software I'm using is doing, friend.

And yes. I've replied to everything you've asked so far ;)

noM4ss

Jun 4, 2020
I linked you OrangeSpork's Graphics plugin, right? I use that. FOV is retained in the preset, but it will give you tons of options to load a selected preset as your default.

Find something you like, save it. Set it as your standard. No fiddling about with activating SSS or having to cycle presets.

I have a lot as you can see, but theoption to set defaults for specific software and modes is also in there. Handy!
View attachment 1396938
Yeah, like I said in my previous posts (look at EDIT/EDIT2) though, I've tried that release (0.4.2) and it's still giving me the same issues. I'm talking about the main game though, not the studio. I don't use studio. If everything is ok in your main game, there must be an issue with my client then. Could be a conflict somewhere I guess and 2 different settings overlapping or something. I checked many different settings though, game files, etc., and nothing appears to be helping.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Okay, but as I said, I've answered your question (a few times) and you don't seem to have read or understood my replies in full. I'm also tired and getting grouchy.

You aren't having an issue, you just haven't configured the tool correctly.

Doesn't matter if you don't use Studio. GraphicsMod can save default presets for almost all aspects of the software.

Main Game, Title Screen/Corridors etc, Character Maker, and VR can all be set with their own graphical setup. You just have to configure and tell it to do that first.

They were in the example I replied to you with before. Create or select your preset, save it as DEFAULT. Profit. FOV (under Settings - next to Presets) will be saved in your chosen preset, as long you actually adjust the slider and save your preset.

I'm running the same version you are ;)
StudioNEOV2 2021-09-10 02-42-03.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

noM4ss

Jun 4, 2020
Okay, but as I said, I've answered your question (a few times) and you don't seem to have read or understood my replies in full. I'm also tired and getting grouchy.

You aren't having an issue, you just haven't configured the tool correctly.

Doesn't matter if you don't use Studio. GraphicsMod can save default presets for almost all aspects of the software.

Main Game, Title Screen/Corridors etc, Character Maker, and VR can all be set with their graphical setup. You just have to configure and tell it to do that first.

They were in the example I replied to you with before. Create or select your preset, save it as DEFAULT. Profit. FOV (under Settings - next to Presets) will be saved in your chosen preset, as long you actually adjust the slider and save your preset.
View attachment 1396949
Mate, I appreciate you having a convo with me, but I'm not forcing you to carry on, if you're getting tired. I understand what you're saying, but you keep assuming I'm stupid (for whatever reason) and that I didn't figure out that default preset is being set, when the scene starts. I keep telling you that I AM WORKING ON SAVED PRESETS, yet you keep trying to teach me how to save a preset... Thanks for all the replies and your precious time, I won't bother you again. Jeez.. I thought we were both here, cause we wanted to be here. I didn't realize I was causing you so much trouble. Apologies!

If anyone else knows a possible cause of the issues, I'll appreciate a reply. Thanks.

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
I created an object (and copied it) and I want to move one of objects from left bottom corner to upper right. Using "Object Controller" is's easy - just using horizontal movement and move up and right:
Object_Controller_1.jpg
If I create an object, rotate it (90CW), to accomplish the same, we need to use arrows in horizontal movements RIGHT and DOWN:
Object_Controller_2.jpg
I do prefer if this movement is irrelevant to position (rotation?) of my object. I do prefer movement as I used in Koikatsu and AI. I do believe we can configure it and change it. Could anyone help with this? (I know it's a solution to move first and rotate last - but this is not helpful).

I know, in the recent repack I can find "MoveController v1.7":
OBJ1.jpg
It replaces (visually) Object Controller, however messes up with rotating using Axis making this barely usable.

My questions:
1. Is it possible to configure "Object Controller"?
2. Is it possible to make "Move Controller" working as it meant to? If the only soultion for this is removing "Object Controller" I will gladly do this if you will be able to help me with this.

Thank you in advance.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
STN doesn't really post here any more. This isn't the place at all to get his releases or updates. Either follow his or get them direct from his .

To use the latter you need to update from your version in order or pull a torrent from the to get up to speed or you will break stuff.

Also...y'know...

View attachment 1393880
I don't? :O
News to me, I best tell me to step it up :p

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r4-0-1-illusion.53457/page-350#post-6378827

In seriousness, I try to skim this thread every so often when I got downtime in case something goes wrong so that I can address it in the next pack, and I have no plans to stop dropping packs in this thread when I release them. ;)

My download page, or my patreon or discord, is probably the easiest places to keep up with new releases though, as you correctly states. when I post here it sometimes just drown, so there's that.

And here's the correct link to the discord: :)

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I don't? :O
News to me, I best tell me to step it up :p

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r4-0-1-illusion.53457/page-350#post-6378827

In seriousness, I try to skim this thread every so often when I got downtime in case something goes wrong so that I can address it in the next pack, and I have no plans to stop dropping packs in this thread when I release them. ;)

My download page, or my patreon or discord, is probably the easiest places to keep up with new releases though, as you correctly states. when I post here it sometimes just drown, so there's that.

And here's the correct link to the discord: :)
Sorry, sah! And hello again, btw! Hadn't seen you about here for a little while, but that's more than likely down to your epic workload :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ScrewThisNoise

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Guys, I don't know where to go with this problem, but after recent updates I just noticed that most of the clothes that are very close to the body are broken, like clipping with the skin. I tried using different skins and clothes, but it's specially noticeable with the underwear and pantyhose.

I did nothing, I just updated the thing with the kk manager. Can someone help me or direct me to somewhere where I can find a solution, please?

noM4ss

Jun 4, 2020
Guys, I don't know where to go with this problem, but after recent updates I just noticed that most of the clothes that are very close to the body are broken, like clipping with the skin. I tried using different skins and clothes, but it's specially noticeable with the underwear and pantyhose.

I did nothing, I just updated the thing with the kk manager. Can someone help me or direct me to somewhere where I can find a solution, please?
Well, it's a common issue with mod updates, I'd say. I don't think there's like 1 click solution to the problem. I usually end up adjusting my charas manually after each update myself (the reason why I don't update my client every so often). The problem is more common with some unusual settings obviously, like going way above the standard margin (100+). Keeping your chara settings within that margin surely saves you some work afterwards. With so many mod creators it's simply hard to expect one standard setting, that will work alright with all your charas and setups. Gotta keep that in mind when making your charas.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Well, it's a common issue with mod updates, I'd say. I don't think there's like 1 click solution to the problem. I usually end up adjusting my charas manually after each update myself (the reason why I don't update my client every so often). The problem is more common with some unusual settings obviously, like going way above the standard margin (100+). Keeping your chara settings within that margin surely saves you some work afterwards. With so many mod creators it's simply hard to expect one standard setting, that will work alright with all your charas and setups. Gotta keep that in mind when making your charas.
It doesn't happen to a character, it happens to everybody, and it happens from the maker. I just can't adjust it, there is no way. No matter the size of the body or the parts, it's still the same.

I am downloading the entire thing again to see if that way it gets fixed.

noM4ss

Jun 4, 2020
It doesn't happen to a character, it happens to everybody, and it happens from the maker. I just can't adjust it, there is no way. No matter the size of the body or the parts, it's still the same.

I am downloading the entire thing again to see if that way it gets fixed.
Hmm, that's strange indeed. Could be an issue with your game client then. Usually the clipping issues can be solved with adjusting your chara (I'm on about dimensions). Let me know, if setting up a fresh installation helped.

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
A couple of questions. Where is Hair located in the game files? And what program do you use to extract a hairstyle from a card? Thanks.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes