ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Guys, I don't know where to go with this problem, but after recent updates I just noticed that most of the clothes that are very close to the body are broken, like clipping with the skin. I tried using different skins and clothes, but it's specially noticeable with the underwear and pantyhose.

I did nothing, I just updated the thing with the kk manager. Can someone help me or direct me to somewhere where I can find a solution, please?
That's likely down to uncensors. If you have the bleeding edge pack/experimental mods option enabled, you ought to turn it off, that is a known issue with several mods in there.
Sorry, sah! And hello again, btw! Hadn't seen you about here for a little while, but that's more than likely down to your epic workload :ROFLMAO:
Is fine, and hi :cool:

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Ok guys, I removed EVERYTHING and downloaded everything again and now there's no clipping. Something got broken, I am not sure what. But I lost some stuff. Maybe someone can help me with that? I had a twilek and young ahsoka hats, and I can't find them now. Does someone know where to download them? I thought they were in the pack but they were removed or something. Thanks again.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Hello! I need your help. I have downloaded the latest version of HL2 with mods and everything. Everything works except malejuice plugin. I can't see it in studio and when i try to download it manually and put it in the folder its still nowhere to be seen in the plugin section in the studio. View attachment 1399570
Some mods are added to the "mods" folder but others are added to the "bepinex" folder, or the root. Have you read carefully how to use the mod? I can't find it so I can't help you more. Maybe some other user that has actually tried can bring you more precise information. Sorry.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Ok guys, I removed EVERYTHING and downloaded everything again and now there's no clipping. Something got broken, I am not sure what. But I lost some stuff. Maybe someone can help me with that? I had a twilek and young ahsoka hats, and I can't find them now. Does someone know where to download them? I thought they were in the pack but they were removed or something. Thanks again.
Fixed, I found the mods in this site, doing some more careful searches. I need to take some more steps before calling for help...

punisher29

Aug 22, 2021
hi i just got a quest 2 how can i download hs 2 libido i can't find the file. I just downloaded a file at 796mb it launches a game page for me but when I launch the games or the vr version it puts me missing file. thank you if anyone can help me

Tegma

Aug 16, 2020
Hi, i got a question on this Repack. I´m on the way to change to HS2 and wont to ask, if there is Ibl/Lre in this Repack. My Cards are all based on this mod from Nyaacho and will them work on this Repack to?

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
I created an object (and copied it) and I want to move one of objects from left bottom corner to upper right. Using "Object Controller" is's easy - just using horizontal movement and move up and right:
View attachment 1397160
If I create an object, rotate it (90CW), to accomplish the same, we need to use arrows in horizontal movements RIGHT and DOWN:
View attachment 1397161
I do prefer if this movement is irrelevant to position (rotation?) of my object. I do prefer movement as I used in Koikatsu and AI. I do believe we can configure it and change it. Could anyone help with this? (I know it's a solution to move first and rotate last - but this is not helpful).

I know, in the recent repack I can find "MoveController v1.7":
View attachment 1397166
It replaces (visually) Object Controller, however messes up with rotating using Axis making this barely usable.

My questions:
1. Is it possible to configure "Object Controller"?
2. Is it possible to make "Move Controller" working as it meant to? If the only soultion for this is removing "Object Controller" I will gladly do this if you will be able to help me with this.

Thank you in advance.
In the last HS2 version (R5) there is a new button (from Move controller) that allows you to create what it calls a "local" axis, meaning that it redefine the x, y, z axis to the real position of the object. Quite useful when it works, only it doesn't many of the times, at least in my computer.

About the rotational mess with Move controller mod there is a workaround you could use:
a) Make a new folder (in work area)
b) Include in it all the objects and/or characters you are going to move
c) Move/rotate the whole folder (not the objects/characters)
This way, the things inside the folder will keep the positional relation.

Hope this helps.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hello guys. So i'm actually making a free game using HS2 assets, and i've at this point use so many mods, character, poses and scene (95% that i have edited) that i'm currently absolutely unable to retrace every original author of what i first used. I was wondering if it will upset them, or even worse, if i'm absoluetly forbidden to use their scenes/mods without giving them credits? (i'll gladly do later if someone recognize is work and ask me to credit him)

Reactions: JapanFreak

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Pretty bad bug. So due to some storage issues, after downloading the heavily modded version, I selected a girl but since my settings didn't go through I had to exit midway through the tutorial. Right now I am stuck in the lobby, I can only click on the first girl. After clicking on her nothing happens, her box that gives you generic info on her shows up but that's it. No other buttons show up. Is there a way to wipe the save of my game?

noM4ss

Jun 4, 2020
Pretty bad bug. So due to some storage issues, after downloading the heavily modded version, I selected a girl but since my settings didn't go through I had to exit midway through the tutorial. Right now I am stuck in the lobby, I can only click on the first girl. After clicking on her nothing happens, her box that gives you generic info on her shows up but that's it. No other buttons show up. Is there a way to wipe the save of my game?
You can try wiping the contents of UserData/save folder or if you go to [OPTIONAL] BRExtras folder, there's a 100% save there (if you're on BR build), which you can try, if you like.

grant213478

Jan 27, 2021
There was a summoners rift studio map for HS1, does anybody know if there is one for HS2 or a way to port the one from HS1?

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Probably a stupid question...

... But... Is it possible to use the optional Studio content (clothing, items...) in the main game? Up until now, I never download it because I assumed the answer was no.

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Sorry to ask a noob question but how do you add a 2nd girl? I read somewhere that you have to sleep with one first (like in the first game) but Ive done this with 3 girls and none of them will let me select a 2nd girl.

Is there a specific way to click or select the 1st or 2nd girl or something else i need to do?

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
how do you add a 2nd girl? I read somewhere that you have to sleep with one first (like in the first game) but Ive done this with 3 girls and none of them will let me select a 2nd girl.
AFAIR, it's the experienced girl that can be selected as the 2nd girl, not vice versa.
e.g. first sleep with A(nne), after that choose B(ibi) and you can select the experienced A(nne) as the second girl.

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
AFAIR, it's the experienced girl that can be selected as the 2nd girl, not vice versa.
e.g. first sleep with A(nne), after that choose B(ibi) and you can select the experienced A(nne) as the second girl.
Ok, so no combination of 'slept with' and 'non slept with' worked.

Also, i got a version that has modded characters in (Fitgirl Repack) but when i added a few more they have nostrils in the wrong place...what have i missed?

EDIT: I re-downloaded all the pre-reqs for the mod file and the face is fixed but my framerate has slowed to a crawl

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello guys. So i'm actually making a free game using HS2 assets, and i've at this point use so many mods, character, poses and scene (95% that i have edited) that i'm currently absolutely unable to retrace every original author of what i first used. I was wondering if it will upset them, or even worse, if i'm absoluetly forbidden to use their scenes/mods without giving them credits? (i'll gladly do later if someone recognize is work and ask me to credit him)
You should be fine.

There was a summoners rift studio map for HS1, does anybody know if there is one for HS2 or a way to port the one from HS1?
Any asset from HS1 would have to be modded into HS2. They are different games with different engine versions.

Probably a stupid question...

... But... Is it possible to use the optional Studio content (clothing, items...) in the main game? Up until now, I never download it because I assumed the answer was no.
Nope

Reactions: JimmyJazz69
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes