Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Is there a way to get Honey Select 2 DX without the many mods already installed inside it? I tried one of those repacks with many mods inside and half are not working at all for no reason and it's impossible to make it work as all the paths have been messed up for the repack.
I'd love to DL this onceto try but 40gb of download if it's again to delete it right after ...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How are the parts in parts download divided? I don't want to download the whole game just to delete the VR part again like the first one.
Nobody knows, when an archive file is split into parts, almost every file is split between multiple or even every part and the person who split them has no way of deciding or knowing. All we have is how many parts, but that's available for anyone to check.

Is there a way to get Honey Select 2 DX without the many mods already installed inside it? I tried one of those repacks with many mods inside and half are not working at all for no reason and it's impossible to make it work as all the paths have been messed up for the repack.
I'd love to DL this onceto try but 40gb of download if it's again to delete it right after ...
You'd have to find a source with the actual official installer file. However, you could just download one with the mods, Better Repack specifically, which is the one here, and then use the .bat file that says vanillafy or something like that.

Reactions: Rrtbfytyty

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
You'd have to find a source with the actual official installer file. However, you could just download one with the mods, Better Repack specifically, which is the one here, and then use the .bat file that says vanillafy or something like that.
Will try this thank you

Reactions: alex2011

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Hello, I just began to install the better repacked version of the game by ScrewThisNoise and I am wondering is it is possible to download custom character cards, like characters from anime and games and such? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am new to Illusion games so I am uncertain if it is possible for one to download cards others have made.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello, I just began to install the better repacked version of the game by ScrewThisNoise and I am wondering is it is possible to download custom character cards, like characters from anime and games and such? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am new to Illusion games so I am uncertain if it is possible for one to download cards others have made.
It is, but you'll need to do it through your internet browser or use a VPN to fool the game's character sharing server into thinking you're Japanese. There are sites listed in the first post of the thread, I think.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
View attachment 1408066

Anyone know how to fix those clipping socks?
I didn't have that bug before....
HS2DX BetterRepack R5
Yes I'm getting this too! It's happening on socks, pantyhose, bra and underwear. Anybody have a fix for this? This is for newer created characters after updating recently on R5.
This is what I get with new character:
HS2_2021-10-02-14-56-24-848.png
When I open this new character on DX BetterRepack R1 it's fine:
HS2_2021-10-02-15-01-42-157.png
Older created characters also look fine on R5
HS2_2021-10-02-15-03-42-211.png
But yes it's happening on bra and underwear too:
HS2_2021-10-02-14-53-27-368.png
Any thoughts?

Last edited:

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Well I was able to find a workaround to the above problem. I loaded a character that I knew worked (no clipping pantyhose etc) and then just copied the face, body and clothing of the character that didn't work one at a time. That seemed to do the trick. No more clipping.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
I made quite a stupid mistake of deleting a girl card while I was still using her in the tutorial and now I'm stuck. Anyone knows how to undo this or reset the game?
And no, I will not download more than 40 GB again after having deleted a bunch of VR-related stuff already.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I made quite a stupid mistake of deleting a girl card while I was still using her in the tutorial and now I'm stuck. Anyone knows how to undo this or reset the game?
And no, I will not download more than 40 GB again after having deleted a bunch of VR-related stuff already.
If you deleted the card through your operating system, like through Windows, check the place it puts those, like the recycling bin on Windows. A file is only ever permanently deleted by the operating system if it is too big for that location or if that location is emptied by either the user or enough time passing.

If you deleted the card through the game, I'm not sure how it handles that, but still check like above. There is no reset, only starting over. Honestly, I'm not even sure how you managed to delete a character card when it was loaded into the game. With both AI Shoujo and Honey Select 2, it locks the card so you literally aren't supposed to be able to edit it. This should also be preventing deletion. This is why cards you have loaded into an existing game are marked as "registered" or something to that effect. Once you start the tutorial, you've started the game, which requires you to "register" at least one character card.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
If you deleted the card through your operating system, like through Windows, check the place it puts those, like the recycling bin on Windows. A file is only ever permanently deleted by the operating system if it is too big for that location or if that location is emptied by either the user or enough time passing.

If you deleted the card through the game, I'm not sure how it handles that, but still check like above. There is no reset, only starting over. Honestly, I'm not even sure how you managed to delete a character card when it was loaded into the game. With both AI Shoujo and Honey Select 2, it locks the card so you literally aren't supposed to be able to edit it. This should also be preventing deletion. This is why cards you have loaded into an existing game are marked as "registered" or something to that effect. Once you start the tutorial, you've started the game, which requires you to "register" at least one character card.
I stupidly deleted it through my operating system (Windows) because it looks so hideous that I can't even call it a "she" anymore, started the game again which probably deleted the register for debugging. That's probably why even after restoring the file from the bin it still doesn't work. Now I need to add one but can't because the other buttons are blackened.
And yes, I want to start over somehow. Re-downloading doesn't seem that bad anymore.

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Now I need to add one but can't because the other buttons are blackened.
And yes, I want to start over somehow. Re-downloading doesn't seem that bad anymore.
Why would you need to redownload anything? :unsure:
Just delete the save and start a new tutorial...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I stupidly deleted it through my operating system (Windows) because it looks so hideous that I can't even call it a "she" anymore, started the game again which probably deleted the register for debugging. That's probably why even after restoring the file from the bin it still doesn't work. Now I need to add one but can't because the other buttons are blackened.
No, I get the feeling it might have corrupted. Remember, it locks the card so it can't be edited. There's a reason for that, it writes directly to the card any time a change is made, in customization or in game.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
No, I get the feeling it might have corrupted. Remember, it locks the card so it can't be edited. There's a reason for that, it writes directly to the card any time a change is made, in customization or in game.
I mean it says outdated mod and looks corrupted in the create menu. I've never used any of them.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I mean it says outdated mod and looks corrupted in the create menu. I've never used any of them.
I'm not even sure what I'm looking at here, that's a big yikes. As for the outdated mod thing, those are typically to do with accessories as the old version sticks around on characters when mods get updated until the mod is updated on the character. That said, it looks like you have no accessories on that character, so I'm pretty sure it isn't those.

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell me if the repack already has the versions of Bepinex, Resource Redirector, and Sideloader that are necessary for mods to be installed? Also, I downloaded a card of Lady Maria from Bloodborne, but I have been unable to find a pack that contains the clothes for her, does anyone know if there is one as she was wearing them on the card, I can link it if necessary (or at least attempt to and hopefully not screw up anyhting else).

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes