ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
What's the difference between R6 and R6H1 update?
R6H1 is R6 with the Hotfix 1 preapplied. If you download(ed) the R6 version, just run update in the launcher to download the H1 part of it (it's 1 file in difference)

You can read more about what happened at

Reactions: Sepheyer and Necro

Jstew161

Jul 13, 2020
Need help! For some reason when I start the application the game window pops up but I only get a black screen but with the game default cursor. I've tried starting from the InitSetting from what the readme file recommended but still nothing. And I've reinstalled the game twice. What should I do?

Edit: A very popular solution was to disable GPU Scaling from the NVIDIA Control Panel, but this still didn't solve the issue.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded All-In-One. But I do not know how to use [[OPTIONAL] [AI-HS2] [20210603] Sideloader Modpack Studio). If you can tell me where and how to throw. With folder or information inside
Put it in the Mods folder after you extract it with something like WinRAR.

Do not bother downloading this bullshit does not work when I got to click something nothing happens for instance when I click sleep or walk around the hallways and push a room nothing happens do not try.
Odd because mine works great, it is likely a problem with your copy, but I can't tell you what since I have never had this happen.

R6H1 is R6 with the Hotfix 1 preapplied. If you download(ed) the R6 version, just run update in the launcher to download the H1 part of it (it's 1 file in difference)

You can read more about what happened at
I see, I didn't see any reference on any of the download sources, so I was clueless.

nofacej

Feb 19, 2021
so i downloaded the game put when a try to start it it gives me a error message that said "
There should be 'HoneySelect2_Data'
folder next to the executable" is there a way to fix this?

Reactions: deathwatch27

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hy, I´m new in HS2 and have a problem with bathroom attack.
Repack 4.0.1 is working fine, but when I want to start an attack in bathroom (same when peek) the game got stuck in a white screen - nothing happens and I can´t leave (no button response). I have to kill the game in task manager.
What´s wrong?
Any help?

Update: I tried something about - the issue only seems to happen in bathroom and shower. Toilets are ok.
Maybe a damaged scene?

Last edited:

pdout

Jan 13, 2019
how much ram does Honey select2 uses, when i use it it takes more than 10GB of ram. is their a way to reduce ram usage.
Screenshot 2021-10-13 145723 - Copy.png
i am using " [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R5 "

Ryes

Jun 6, 2018
1634122530075.png
Now if only there was more than 6 lesbian scenes. The red ones tall like the dude, LEMME WATCH THEM KISS, ILLUSION

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
wait this game looks like Ai shoujo?
are they the same or what? i'm confuse
They use the same engine and graphics so you can use AI Shoujo cards with this game, but no, they are not the same.

how much ram does Honey select2 uses, when i use it it takes more than 10GB of ram. is their a way to reduce ram usage.
View attachment 1450618
i am using " [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R5 "
Use less characters and less objects, those are the only things I can think of that take up RAM. This is actually a pretty low amount for this game, honestly.

MoonStar

Sep 23, 2017
dumb question and sry if already asked or im blind and dint see it but i just finished downloading and setting up R5 and now i see R6 can you please gimme a quick run down of whats different in R6 from R5?
thank you

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
dumb question and sry if already asked or im blind and dint see it but i just finished downloading and setting up R5 and now i see R6 can you please gimme a quick run down of whats different in R6 from R5?
thank you
Newer versions of mods. As I haven't even touched R6 due to just having gotten R5 right before the update to R6 and not wanting to go back to downloading so soon, I can't tell you much more than that. What I can say is STN usually posts a change log somewhere here that should be able to tell you more than I can, though I never did see it for this one.

Reactions: MoonStar

molsam69

May 7, 2021
so i downloaded all the r6 parts, and im not sure how to run the game. part 1 is the only file i can extract and it says its corrupted. help is appreciated

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so i downloaded all the r6 parts, and im not sure how to run the game. part 1 is the only file i can extract and it says its corrupted. help is appreciated
Did it continue after the "corrupted" message was closed? If not, download again, corrupted files can only be fixed by redoing the download.

ultonthe god

Jan 9, 2021
my game got white screen
idk what to do
during extracting file i got this
D:\Honey Selection 2\OPTIONALAI-HS220201116_Sideloader_Modpack_Studio.7z.part03.rar: Checksum error in [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R4.0.1\abdata\sound\data\pcm\c06\h\sp\30.resource. The file is corrupt

Last edited:

ultonthe god

Jan 9, 2021
They use the same engine and graphics so you can use AI Shoujo cards with this game, but no, they are not the same.

Use less characters and less objects, those are the only things I can think of that take up RAM. This is actually a pretty low amount for this game, honestly.
Got it thx u

Reactions: alex2011
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes