pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Another question of a noob: is there an opportunity to edit and modify a card without loosing the existing achievements in sex and so on?
Character card (edit appearance, accessories, clothes, etc.) you can do whatever you want and progress will not fly off (unless of course you save her as a new character). Well, in general, in the cheat menu, you can configure any kind of progress in sex

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
When I change the skin of a male character in the material editor to the next gen/male body, the penis skin does not change (or rather it is not displayed) when the plugin is turned on (it remains black). There seems to be a nexget/dick shader in the list, but how can I change it?

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
can you guys give me a little recap? because there, I do not understand it, basically what do I have to download to play the game AND what is all the rest?

Aug 11, 2020
can you guys give me a little recap? because there, I do not understand it, basically what do I have to download to play the game AND what is all the rest?
Go to the first post, click the spoiler button under "FAQ" and then read the sentence underneath the fourth blue title.

I do recommend looking for a more recent version in the thread. The version in the first post isn't the latest one. Just look for posts made by ScrewThisNoise

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Then the file is actually missing in those cases, hence the black tone. Skin tone does not save the exact version used to the card, so it won't fail to detect an old version because there is no old version to not detect. I'm not sure where to look about getting missing skin tones. It may have been one that was previously available that got pay walled. Skin tones tend to be the biggest issue with modders pay walling their mods.
I have found a lot good cards and they are ruin because they use paywalled skin textures -____- No matter what I do I cant seem to change the skin color >.> It's always stuck with that weird black pale color :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Do not bother downloading this bullshit does not work when I got to click something nothing happens for instance when I click sleep or walk around the hallways and push a room nothing happens do not try.
Why do I get the odd feeling you used WinRAR to unzip the game >.> Use 7zip much better :unsure:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Go to the first post, click the spoiler button under "FAQ" and then read the sentence underneath the fourth blue title.

I do recommend looking for a more recent version in the thread. The version in the first post isn't the latest one. Just look for posts made by ScrewThisNoise
Or go to and select the game title on the left side.

Why do I get the odd feeling you used WinRAR to unzip the game >.> Use 7zip much better :unsure:
I use WinRAR and have no problem, I have a feeling this is unique to the copy he has.

Reactions: trybefaast

noostradamus

Apr 3, 2019
btw, version R6 was released like a week ago
IMO this should be basis to placing a huge ass warning text in the first post saying "outdated", i just busted through half of my data cap on an outdated repack :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Character card (edit appearance, accessories, clothes, etc.) you can do whatever you want and progress will not fly off (unless of course you save her as a new character). Well, in general, in the cheat menu, you can configure any kind of progress in sex
Ty for response :)
My problem is: when I go to Save/Delete in character editor all existing cards are set to non-active (a little greyish and with inscription "[Registering...]"), only option to make a new save.
I remember first trials creating my own character I had the option to "Save (Ceep Card)", but this seems gone.

Is there any setting to activate this again?

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
My problem is: when I go to Save/Delete in character editor all existing cards are set to non-active (a little greyish and with inscription "[Registering...]"), only option to make a new save.
I remember first trials creating my own character I had the option to "Save (Ceep Card)", but this seems gone.

If I remember correctly, this happens when a character is in an active group (you need to remove him from the group). If you are editing a specific character, then after all the actions you can exit the editor (the door icon at the bottom left), then the system will offer "save and exit" "exit without saving" and "cancel"

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
If I remember correctly, this happens when a character is in an active group (you need to remove him from the group).
Thanks again - I think this is it.
First try with this advise I could overwrite the card and existing achievements remained :D(y)

MrGee

Aug 22, 2017
Can someone help me find that post where it's a download link for all the latest mods - it's like a repack but for mods only. Does that even exist or did I just dream about it

Also, I saw some posts in here about "drooping" or "melting" skins/faces. That's probably a missing BonesFramework.dll that should be in your BepInEx > Plugins folder. I know one version of the HS2 repack didn't have it in there and it just broke a lot of things on my end, and putting that missing plugin fixed that

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
btw, version R6 was released like a week ago
IMO this should be basis to placing a huge ass warning text in the first post saying "outdated", i just busted through half of my data cap on an outdated repack :)
It isn't always outdated, so saying so in big letters would either be at times inaccurate or extremely tedious to put on and take off constantly as the pack version here actually gets updated.

Because that card is being written to by the game while you are playing. You would risk corrupting character cards entirely if you could edit the 'registered' cards. The ONLY way to reactivate the ability to edit cards like this is to take them out of any saves.

If I remember correctly, this happens when a character is in an active group (you need to remove him from the group). If you are editing a specific character, then after all the actions you can exit the editor (the door icon at the bottom left), then the system will offer "save and exit" "exit without saving" and "cancel"
Correct, unlike some of their other games, such as Koikatsu, this game saves directly to character cards while you play, so editing them could very easily corrupt them and make you have to find or make the card all over again. To prevent this, Illusion locked out editing for the cards in play.

wait a minute !
if you want the best experience, you have to download about 500 GIGA?
It isn't that big, maybe 50, but not 500.

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Illusion locked out editing for the cards in play.
also not quite so. It is impossible to resave, everything is correct. But if you click the exit button after completion and select "save and exit", then the card will change and editing will remain

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
also not quite so. It is impossible to resave, everything is correct. But if you click the exit button after completion and select "save and exit", then the card will change and editing will remain
That's editing the save data, not the card.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
So I have question is there anyways converting HS cards to be used HS2 :unsure: You would think it someone would have figure it out by now >.>

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Because that card is being written to by the game while you are playing. You would risk corrupting character cards entirely if you could edit the 'registered' cards. The ONLY way to reactivate the ability to edit cards like this is to take them out of any saves.
Thank You for the explanation - now I understand what means "Registering...".
I will consider

Reactions: alex2011
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes