alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I have question is there anyways converting HS cards to be used HS2 :unsure: You would think it someone would have figure it out by now >.>
It can't be done, the model skeletons are too different to work. Recreating the character as a new card in HS2 is the only way, though you may not be able to get it 100% accurate to the HS1 version as the two may not have enough similar looking assets available.

Reactions: kailius

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
It can't be done, the model skeletons are too different to work. Recreating the character as a new card in HS2 is the only way, though you may not be able to get it 100% accurate to the HS1 version as the two may not have enough similar looking assets available.
Thank you for the reply I guess will have to get HS as well :unsure:

Reactions: alex2011

noostradamus

Apr 3, 2019
Which version should I download if I want to play VR?
this version and all the new ones (r5, r6) support VR, but VR support in this game is wonky, as you have 2 options:
1. official VR, ready to play out of the box, runs well but does not support any of the plugins, literally only one custom model available
2. VR via , needs additional installation (not too hard) and supports all plugins and custom models, but compared to official VR it runs like shit and nerfs graphics, also worse controls (subjective)

bilbo.baggins

May 3, 2021
I've recently upgraded from BR5 to BR6H1, and is it just me, or is the Studio's item find/search function broken? It no longer displays any search results

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Is there any way to add certain effects on the studio editor? I was trying to create a scene using a censor bar, like a black bar or pixelated bar, but so far I haven't found any object that can emulate that

moozoo

May 11, 2017
AiLegend has some nice home interior maps. However, all room doors inside the house are open. Is there a way to close them? Probably, a solution would be to deactivate door object from the map, and add a new "closed door" item in that place. But available doors do not match with the ones from the map.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do i know which mods i need for cards to work?
If you got it online, the download site might list what was used, I've never seen any other way to tell. You could proactively replace all the accessories to make sure they are using the version actually in your files and not a different version of the same accessory.

stetamatea

Feb 1, 2021
If you got it online, the download site might list what was used, I've never seen any other way to tell. You could proactively replace all the accessories to make sure they are using the version actually in your files and not a different version of the same accessory.
got it from here, its made by archangel86, game has still not downloaded si i wanted to preapare in advance

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
got it from here, its made by archangel86, game has still not downloaded si i wanted to preapare in advance
I don't think there is a way except to ask the maker here, that or wait for the game and see if there are any missing mod notifications. If there are, take the proactive step I mentioned, that usually fixes those.

stetamatea

Feb 1, 2021
I don't think there is a way except to ask the maker here, that or wait for the game and see if there are any missing mod notifications. If there are, take the proactive step I mentioned, that usually fixes those.
Does the game list the missing mods so i can search for them?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does the game list the missing mods so i can search for them?
It does list them as notifications, but the notifications are often hard or even impossible to decipher, which is why I always recommend just reloading every accessory on a character if the character triggers said notifications.

molsam69

May 7, 2021
Did it continue after the "corrupted" message was closed? If not, download again, corrupted files can only be fixed by redoing the download.
I tried redownloading it, didnt work. i downloaded the r6h1 but its telling me it can't be extracted. i open it in win rar and it says archive is corrupt

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes