elobavy

Sep 10, 2019
How do i know which mods i need for cards to work?
This mod will show the mods used in a card. It uses the ID of the mod, so, mapping that to the actual mod might still be tricky, depending on the mod author (I've seen names like just 'legband') but it's a starting point.

KKManager can also show mods used on cards I believe

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Ok I am still getting issues getting 2 girls together in the 'meet up' section, I went round the hotel, slept with 2 different girls, slept, went round the hotel, found them both in the same area, slept with both at once.

But when i go to the 'meet up' section it still wont let me select a second girl, no matter which of the two i select first.

t0caia

Jan 17, 2018
Ok I am still getting issues getting 2 girls together in the 'meet up' section, I went round the hotel, slept with 2 different girls, slept, went round the hotel, found them both in the same area, slept with both at once.

But when i go to the 'meet up' section it still wont let me select a second girl, no matter which of the two i select first.
lurk the wiki. achievements.

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Ok one more thing, can anyone tell me exactly why this downloaded character looks like this?
marie 1.png
I am assuming I am missing something but last time I added stuff (plugins) to try and fix it my game framerate dropped to 5

Last edited:

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
One more thing...I can't find a Bowsette mod despite seeing videos. There are a few for HS1 but I cant find anything for HS2

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hi Guys , i got an issu my penetration buttons are missing.i hit every button on the keyboard but nothing shows up :O. i have no options to creampie here or cover her. did u guys have any idea why? ty in advance

asdlulcitterquit

Sep 7, 2019
Hey guys, I have an issue with hs2 libido better repack 5. I've already put all the chara cards, all the mods required and already updated everything with the update button via initsettings. The problem is, after the sex scene the screen go white (but the game is still running and music, mouse, etc are ok) and i need to alt tab to close it. Someone can help me?
I've tried to download again bepinex, bepiplugins, hs2api and hs2abmx, but the white screen keep showing up and the graphics become really shitty. I've had to re-copy the old files back. The problem show up with every change of scenario, like after a dialogue with two girls (when you walk to lobby and the girls ask you something, for example) or after choose go to bed in your room.

thenewhatex

Feb 24, 2019
Did it continue after the "corrupted" message was closed? If not, download again, corrupted files can only be fixed by redoing the download.
I also have this problem.
I downloaded it from Google drive and the file came in .7z.001, so I change them to .7z but it still doesn't work. I also tried downloading it again (fifth time now and none work). Tried it both with Winrar and 7zip and got the error message as shown here.
After redownloading it so many times I wonder that may be I'm doing something wrong? How I open and extracting the files or I need to change the files name to something?
Screenshot 2021-10-27 234349.png
Screenshot 2021-10-27 234600.png Screenshot 2021-10-27 234534.png

Reactions: chniba and molsam69

PisBar

Jan 16, 2020
Good catch - I wonder how long this has been broken. There's an error in the mod's list file - it has 2 elements (corset and bondage top), but gives them both the same ID. So the corset which should have been ID 2 got saved as ID 1, and on load it loaded 1 - which is the bondage top.

Here's a link to the repaired mod:
Put the repaired zipmod in mods\mymods, and fire up kkmanager and disable the original version which is in Sideloader Modpack\TM. You'll need to load the corsets again and re-save your cards so the cards get the new ID, but then they'll actually reload with corsets.
Hi, the link has expired, I would be very grateful if you would post it again.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys, I have an issue with hs2 libido better repack 5. I've already put all the chara cards, all the mods required and already updated everything with the update button via initsettings. The problem is, after the sex scene the screen go white (but the game is still running and music, mouse, etc are ok) and i need to alt tab to close it. Someone can help me?
Sometimes I have the same issue, but I´m still on repack 4.0.1.
When I kill the game in task-manager, the HS2-process shows 100% GPU load - inconceivable for my fast gaming-laptop with 8GB-DDR6 graphic card.
So I guess rather a general graphic bug of the game.

Last edited:

asdlulcitterquit

Sep 7, 2019
Sometimes I have the same issue, but I´m still on repack 4.0.1.
When I kill the game in task-manager, the HS2-process shows 100% GPU load - inconceivable for my fast gaming-laptop with 8GB-DDR6 graphic card.
So I guess rather a general graphic bug of the game.
it's weird because when i first tried the game this issue didn't happened. Then, after i downloaded all the cards and updated everything it give me this white screen all the times. I've a good pc too (5800x, 32gb ram, 3070, pcie4 ssd), so i don't really think it's related to graphic card. In console i have some weird errors, but i don't know how to translate them in human language and i can't get rid of them :(

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes