alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Увидел сегодня вот это.
Немного непонятно. Возможно создать внешность по фото в программе FaceGen.Artist.Pro которая создаём внешность для программы Daz и потом уже из Daz установить внешность в игру? Никогда не занимался установкой самостоятельно в игру, поэтому интересно тех кто умеет или хотя бы пробовал это делать. Так что если будет похожая инструкция для Daz, то многим это поможет в создании более похожих персонажей.

I saw this today.
A bit unclear. Is it possible to create an appearance from a photo in the FaceGen.Artist.Pro program that creates an appearance for the Daz program and then from Daz to install the appearance into the game? I have never installed myself in the game, so it is interesting for those who know how, or at least tried to do it. So if there is a similar instruction for Daz, then it will help many in creating more similar characters.
Not likely, DAZ is an entirely different thing to deal with that doesn't have the metadata capabilities this does. No file that isn't originally from or modded into the game can be read by the game.

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
Problem here with the Futa and tongue. When tongue comes out it comes out above the upper lip hence its nowhere near the vagina.....I tried looking up "tang" bones but I wasn't able to budge it...I just need to drop it down a bit. Anyone know how I can do this?

Shardis

Nov 1, 2021
hi, i have problem at the beginning, the help screen do not close and i remain stucked, after play when press characters, Fur esplain what to do then help show i can only click on the sx and dx arrow for 1 page... Thanks for the help
HS2_2021-11-05-09-34-40-027.png
EDIT: Problem Solved, it seems the pack have a corruption so i have redownloaded...

Last edited:

Morfix2233

Aug 13, 2020
Does anyone know why my skin looks like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the basic character I can change the shader to standard or next gen with SSS an it looks fine, but on loaded characters changing the shader seems to do nothing and all of them have this issue

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know why my skin looks like this?
On the basic character I can change the shader to standard or next gen with SSS an it looks fine, but on loaded characters changing the shader seems to do nothing and all of them have this issue
Looks to me like they probably use a body type that isn't in your copy of the game.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
[If this has been answered before I'm sorry, but 300+ pages is alot to sift through..] Is it possible to use the female body type/mesh for the main player?

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
I'm trying to open graphics mod by pressing F5 on keyboard but nothing happens. I have it clicked on my init.exe opening screen still nothing. Am I missing something else?

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
[If this has been answered before I'm sorry, but 300+ pages is alot to sift through..] Is it possible to use the female body type/mesh for the main player?
If you mean using a female as a main player just open up "player" click on the little tabs on top the one on the top, but click on the right one. Then chose your female character as player 1.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
What is DX R4.0.1? and what are the different parts (from 1 to 11) for?

Because there, I have the impression of being a complete moron:HideThePain:... is there a magic boton just to download the game?

Or you need DL different pack, are they mods? if so what are they used for? I'm lost with all of this.

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
After trying and retrying finally opened graphics mod with F5.

I was asking on discord which is the best uncensored vagina to use and they said BPV4 vaginas but when I choose those
the vagina drops the ground (glitch) and I was told I need to upgrade the boneframework.dll. I am running
Betterrepack R5 which boneframework should I have? I don't even know which version I am running I've tried looking at the actual DLL but can't tell what I have or what I need.

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Are there any settings anywhere in the game that force characters to keep their eyes open throughout the H scenes? This would be so much more immersive in my opinion. I do know there was a mod called EYE CONTROL which did just that, but I don't think it was updated or it was only for the studio.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Are there any settings anywhere in the game that force characters to keep their eyes open throughout the H scenes? This would be so much more immersive in my opinion. I do know there was a mod called EYE CONTROL which did just that, but I don't think it was updated or it was only for the studio.
better hscenes

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
better hscenes
Thanks for the tip, although it only seems to work if you set Hit Gauge Heart to always. Shutting off Force Close Eyes does not seem to work on it's own, plus of course they always close their eyes when finishing, which would also be nice if they could keep their eyes open for that as well, or at least have a setting for it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is DX R4.0.1? and what are the different parts (from 1 to 11) for?

Because there, I have the impression of being a complete moron:HideThePain:... is there a magic boton just to download the game?

Or you need DL different pack, are they mods? if so what are they used for? I'm lost with all of this.
DX R4.0.1 is the repack number, it defines that this is R4.0.1 of the repack of Honey Select 2 DX. As for the parts, you need to download them all because they are all split parts of one file. Put them into the same folder and then extract them with something like WinRAR, then you will have the game.

Yes, there are mods in the pack, some already installed, some in the Optional Mods folder.

No, you do not need a different pack.

Reactions: LAKlek
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes