LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
What is the optional Sideloader Modpack used for? that adds 52 gigas we are almost 100 gigas for the full game?

NGStaph

Mar 31, 2021
plugins do not work on Linux anymore, anyone got a workaround?

BepInEx does not load via on the latest wine/ProtonGE on linux.
nevermind, i resolved the issue. I found out that i was incorrectly installing mono to the Wine Prefix, which the instruction specifically state to NOT use.

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
Little bit of help here. I'm about to install the DX version on my other SSD that has a copy of my windows system and I was wondering what needs to be transferred from my R4 version to the new DX version.

Is it the cards under user data character...and then all the contents in the save file?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is the optional Sideloader Modpack used for? that adds 52 gigas we are almost 100 gigas for the full game?
Just stuff for the studio, you don't need it if you don't run the studio.

Little bit of help here. I'm about to install the DX version on my other SSD that has a copy of my windows system and I was wondering what needs to be transferred from my R4 version to the new DX version.

Is it the cards under user data character...and then all the contents in the save file?
Just the UserData folder is needed for a save transfer.

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
Well tried to upgrade to the latest betterrepack DX version but the google drive files all messed up....got them to extract one time after that they did not want to extract will keep trying.

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
Did you download from google drive? I am having a hard time figuring out how to extract these in order do you have to extract them one at a time...combine them then extract them again?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Did you download from google drive? I am having a hard time figuring out how to extract these in order do you have to extract them one at a time...combine them then extract them again?
That sounds like your problem right there, you don't extract them one at a time, you extract ONLY the first file and, as long as the others are in the same folder, it should extract the rest without any other interaction from you.

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
What skins should show up for the hanmen next gen skin in game because the mod doesn't seem to work in R6H1.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can you please give me an example of an exact name that should show up and under what tab/section.

what is the cause of this issue do you think?
I can't give you an in game name for the skins because I don't use the Hanmen skins, I always use Illusion default skins. However, if I had to guess on the cause, the game can't read the file, which is potentially file corruption, meaning it would have to be downloaded again. Unfortunately, the skins by themselves are behind a pay wall on Patreon, but there is one way I didn't think of before.

If you set the game up to download using the torrent, I suggest the one at , you can select which files not to download before it starts so that it ONLY downloads the Hanmen files. This does require knowing the file name, not the one shown in the game, but the one inside the game folder where zipmods are. It would probably have Hanmen in the file name if I had to guess.

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
I can't give you an in game name for the skins because I don't use the Hanmen skins, I always use Illusion default skins. However, if I had to guess on the cause, the game can't read the file, which is potentially file corruption, meaning it would have to be downloaded again. Unfortunately, the skins by themselves are behind a pay wall on Patreon, but there is one way I didn't think of before.

If you set the game up to download using the torrent, I suggest the one at , you can select which files not to download before it starts so that it ONLY downloads the Hanmen files. This does require knowing the file name, not the one shown in the game, but the one inside the game folder where zipmods are. It would probably have Hanmen in the file name if I had to guess.
thanks for the help

Reactions: alex2011

smick

Dec 29, 2017
I know this isn't the place to ask this, but where do i download HS1 ? Its literally nowhere to be found.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: smick

LawBringer112

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 674001

Overview:
Honey Select 2: Libido. The sequel to Illusion's 2016 release of Honey Select will include a similar premise of its predecessor in which you are greeted by a new lady named Für who introduces you to a love hotel where you can find the person of your dreams. Feel free to spend sweet and hot moments with your partners or feel free to fuck like animals and put them in situations which your partner may or may not agree to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-07-03
Release Date: 2021-06-14
Developer:
Modder:
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: DX R4.0.1
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

HS2 Guides (Studio Neo/CharaMaker/Plugins/Tools)

DOWNLOAD
All-In-One (DX R4.0.1 Base Game Repack):
Update only (R4 to R4.0.1): - - -

2020-11-16 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (52GB)

Extra: - Updates for older versions
Thanks to ScrewThisNoise for modding and the links, Thanks to lifemare for the FAQ. Thank you hun hunter for the HS2 Guides Thread.

View attachment 673993 View attachment 673994 View attachment 673995 View attachment 673996 View attachment 673998 View attachment 673999
92 GB omg!

camoway

May 15, 2017
Honey Select 2: Libido [DX R4.0.1] [Illusion] ------39.4gb
VS
HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R6/[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R6-------42.8gb
from dl.betterrepack

same same???

the file size is different so I was thinking maybe it was updated?

Separate question. I had a mod in HS1 that let me play with the boobs in charter creator with the mouse.
So I could check bounce and tweak the settings and for fun.
is there something like that for HS2?

Last edited:

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
can you elaborate? the video link doesn't work.
the video link is nothing more than a link to an anime song I like and often forget the name of, and what I am talking about is that when you launch the game through the initsettings.exe, you choose to enable GraphicsMod, not DHH, and then in game you press F5 and go to the SSS tab and make sure that it is enabled (checked) at the top. For the skins themselves you have to buy from the guy and in my opinion it is well worth it, it is only $10 for the skins and if you want the newest and updated shader (which is 2.0, the repack only comes with 1.0 because it is free) then it is another $10 (I just haven't made the jump to get the new shader yet).

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes