Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
Where can I find more clothing mods to download??

Same question.....I started to download some character cards that add clothing to the game....discord has some but it's pretty much the same ones. Use the Pattern feature to change up some of the clothing. This game lacks clothing and hair mods needs more IMO.

Reactions: MeMonky

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Next gen skins are always dark using stock R6 or this one.
Is there tutorial some where?
It sounds like, based on previous replies to this issue, you are missing something that is pay walled by the creator of those skins. Something those skins won't work properly without, apparently.

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Next gen skins are always dark using stock R6 or this one.
Is there tutorial some where?
In previous versions, activation was carried out by calling the plugin window via F5.
Personally, I now have this plugin enabled automatically in version 6. To do this, I went to settings (InitSetting.exe) and ticked the "Enable Graphics mod" items

Reactions: camoway

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
In previous versions, activation was carried out by calling the plugin window via F5.
Personally, I now have this plugin enabled automatically in version 6. To do this, I went to settings (InitSetting.exe) and ticked the "Enable Graphics mod" items
He will still need the skins tho for it to work they way the creator intended, but they can always just use one of the skin textures from the repack, it just wont look exactly the same.

Reactions: alex2011

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
error.png
Pls guys im getting error, cant play the game, only white screen after i copy new plugin. how to fix it? I appreciate if you could help me.

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
PLZ HELP!
After installing couple of [OPTIONAL] Mods, whole game stuck with a white screen
nd "repetitively" gives me this error.
no matter what i do it gives me this error nd stuck with this white screen...

im using DX R2 Base Game Repack
Hey man im getting that too do you know the solution?

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
PLZ HELP!
After installing couple of [OPTIONAL] Mods, whole game stuck with a white screen
nd "repetitively" gives me this error.
no matter what i do it gives me this error nd stuck with this white screen...

im using DX R2 Base Game Repack
just found out you need to delete "[01010101lzy] HSLipsync v0.2.0" folder from plugins in BepInX. Im using r6 but i have the same problem with you in the white screen.

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
Is there anything we can do about modifying the lips? I find the bone modifier lacking when it comes to the lips...anything out there?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Видел, но не могу найти. Как в студии сделать чтобы верёвки или Tentacles при выборе fk поворачивались не по одной а сразу несколько. Видел что можно сделать так. Чтобы более плавно выглядело. А то пока все по одной отметки Fk повыбиваешь, не удобно.

I saw it, but I can't find it. How to make ropes or Tentacles in the studio, when choosing fk, turn not one by one, but several at once. I saw that you can do this. To make it look smoother. And then while you knock all of the Fk marks one by one, it's not convenient.

Nonamedeer

Apr 22, 2019
Just downloaded and unzipped the latest version, when I try to run it it just stays on a black screen any idea why? Moved the files to a better location as the launcher reccomended and launched as admin.

mogman123

Jul 18, 2019
Same here launches black screen, desktop and vr, moved to better spot same issue, ran the initsettings still no luck.

mogman123

Jul 18, 2019
To funny, renamed the folder itself to just Honey Select 2, took all the main files and cut/pasted directly into the honey select 2 folder and now it works, it was trying to find the repack folder, sub repack folder before main files so it failed. Hopefully this helps. Example C: Honey Select 2 / Honey Select 2.exe

Reactions: SpiderManBR
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes