jujuyo

Jul 18, 2018
is your problem same as mine? in page 379 thats my problem but i fixed it by deleting the "[01010101lzy] HSLipsync v0.2.0" folder and all of its file from BepInEX/plugins
i just fresh dl last night, there is no such folder in my BepInEx/plugins

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
i just fresh dl last night, there is no such folder in my BepInEx/plugins
do you download from sukebei? or from here? if its from here I dont know the solution maybe one of the mods causes this. The one I donwload is from sukebei since this forum have not updated the newest download,while the sukebei ( ) has r6 number version(the lastest and newest honey select 2).
Untitled.png
this is the BepInEx folder i have.
Sorry if this cant solve your problem bro. I hope someone from this forum can help you.

23hh23

Sep 10, 2021
hey all, After updating the game to version R6 I can no longer change model during act even though I can change clothes, any ideas what went wrong?

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Hi. Totally new. Thought I would take a look.
Just downloaded a 97 GB torrent, unzipped just the one 40+GB .7z into a 53GB set of files. After launching initsettings.exe, in wine, KKManager is out of date.
up dated KKManager to v18, and relaunched, hit update, and am told i need another 150GB download, which i was able to reduce to only ~40GB.

Apparently now an 8h download to update, then see if I can play.

Is it possible someone could update the torrent to save us all this redownloading? Or is that a CRAZY ask?
Is it possible to not zip the upload, so one can play the download straight, and not need to allocate so much disk space to unzip, to just take a look?

Or, am I doing this all wrong?

Somerandomhentai

Mar 21, 2020
If I already have Honey Select 2 R5, do I need to redownload the whole game to get Honey Select DX or is there a way to just update the files I already have?

Sekushon31

May 25, 2017
I cant walk around the hall? Its not letting me "confirm" some of the dialogue options. Creating Characters or editing them in the game is also not possible if im In-Game. Can somebody help? Would be appreciated! (Playing R6)

Alfor18

Oct 17, 2021
what is the limit of female characters for VR?, I downloaded a lot and I put in the UserData\chara\female folder but I can't see no one. Do you know any way for choose the characters subfolders in VR?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hmmm......I got my R6 torrent also from
File named "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R6.torrent" 549 KB
This download includes both game Repack6 packed 42,7 GB and Studio7 66,7 GB (took some hours ;)).

I only unpacked the game yet (anywhere with enough space), started with InitSetting.exe and the game was working fine out of the box!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If I already have Honey Select 2 R5, do I need to redownload the whole game to get Honey Select DX or is there a way to just update the files I already have?
Yes, that's a severely outdated version.

where should i unzip the 58g mod file? i just unzip the game file into the root folder
Into the Mods folder.

Holy shit guys, it looks like it's a pain to get this game proper up and running, isn't?
Not really, mine usually works right out of the box, or should I say out of the archive file.

FelixEd

Oct 4, 2017
anybody can help me why after i play HS 2 R6 have broken face like this, mod already updated on initsetting update mod but i dont understand why ?

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Hmmm......I got my R6 torrent also from
File named "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R6.torrent" 549 KB
This download includes both game Repack6 packed 42,7 GB and Studio7 66,7 GB (took some hours ;)).

I only unpacked the game yet (anywhere with enough space), started with InitSetting.exe and the game was working fine out of the box!
so that is a ~110GB download. compressed. just to start a game.
Does that seem right to you?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If you missed that; ~110GB download, plus minimum ~55GB unzip of the ~43GB game file is, what 165GB of disk space to play a game.

Thais a kinda big point to miss...
I think you are missing the point... yes the game is big.... So my question stands...

Your point?

Welcome to Honey Select.... :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes