Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Hi, the link has expired, I would be very grateful if you would post it again.
Here ya go:
Same as mentioned before, put it in mods\mymods, disable the original, reset any cards using the old mod.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Honey Select 2: Libido [DX R4.0.1] [Illusion] ------39.4gb
VS
HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R6/[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R6-------42.8gb
from dl.betterrepack

same same???

the file size is different so I was thinking maybe it was updated?

Separate question. I had a mod in HS1 that let me play with the boobs in charter creator with the mouse.
So I could check bounce and tweak the settings and for fun.
is there something like that for HS2?
That would be correct, mods have been majorly updated in the time between 4.0.1 and R6.

I believe there is such a mod, I think it is called something like Boop. Might be thinking of a different game, but if it is there, it is in the Optional Mods folder.

Reactions: camoway

camoway

May 15, 2017
That would be correct, mods have been majorly updated in the time between 4.0.1 and R6.

I believe there is such a mod, I think it is called something like Boop. Might be thinking of a different game, but if it is there, it is in the Optional Mods folder.
I have to redownload this whole thing through a cell phone so I greatly appreciate you letting me know.

Reactions: alex2011

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Anyone tried the new Hanmen Anisotropic Shaders yet?
I am more interested in another question: there is a "nextgen - dick" shader in the material editor, but how to assign it? there is no shader selection option for the "dan" parameter in the editor

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
I am more interested in another question: there is a "nextgen - dick" shader in the material editor, but how to assign it? there is no shader selection option for the "dan" parameter in the editor
no next gen skin or shaders show up. Seems to be a bug with the mod or repack

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Question about clothing. There are only a few choices for long skirts and only one choice I could use for Turtleneck sweater for the specific character I am trying to recreate. The skirt has a clipping issue with the sweater. Is there a way to fix this? Other then redoing the skirt in a editing program which I do not have atm, not to mention not knowing how to make or alter clothing in the first place.

Thanks

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Question about clothing. There are only a few choices for long skirts and only one choice I could use for Turtleneck sweater for the specific character I am trying to recreate. The skirt has a clipping issue with the sweater. Is there a way to fix this? Other then redoing the skirt in a editing program which I do not have atm, not to mention not knowing how to make or alter clothing in the first place.

Thanks
The only way I can think of, aside from remodeling the sweater to fit the skirt without clipping, is a body alpha mask. You might find something on the Discord.

i download from torrent but i dont have exe :( what need do View attachment 1499576
Your antivirus might be getting rid of it, try extracting with that off and making an exception for it in your antivirus.

sadlymymi23

Sep 28, 2021
th
The only way I can think of, aside from remodeling the sweater to fit the skirt without clipping, is a body alpha mask. You might find something on the Discord.

Your antivirus might be getting rid of it, try extracting with that off and making an exception for it in your antivirus.

Reactions: alex2011
Mar 2, 2020
Hey! I just downloaded the game from torrent, and I can't seem to change the language to english. When I select it it says "The language you've choosen does not have translations in your installation. Translation will be done by Google Translate." And everything it in japanse so it doesn't even do that. Any way to fix that?

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
I downloaded the dainty futa skin version. Looks great but when I use gloss up...I get this ugly blotchy texture on the skin and it's not smooth. I know I need to mess with the bodys material editor but I don't know which paratmeter to adjust. Anyone know?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey! I just downloaded the game from torrent, and I can't seem to change the language to english. When I select it it says "The language you've choosen does not have translations in your installation. Translation will be done by Google Translate." And everything it in japanse so it doesn't even do that. Any way to fix that?
I've never had the issue, so I can't help there, but it does translate. How fast depends on the game's connection to the translation service, which is done in real time over the internet. With a slower connection comes more time between the Japanese showing on screen and the translation happening.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes